NCSOFT & Homecoming License Announcement

I am over the moon happy about this, this is fantastic news! I was there when the live servers shut down and it took me years to even get back into a game with superheroes as player characters again. @SolSoldier and I used to team like crazy on COH live on Virtue and on CO and DCUO so you can imagine the hype happening here at the household with our family here! Congrats Homecoming, we have our home safe and sound!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

Hell, even the forum footer is making me smile!

City of Heroes and its derivatives are © 2004-2024 NC Interactive, LLC. The Homecoming private City of Heroes server, website and forum is operated by Homecoming Servers, LLC under license. City of Heroes, City of Heroes Going Rogue, City of Villains and all associated logos or designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All rights reserved.

• Haha 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 2
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

I am not a chat bot, I think.  I just drink a lot of caffeine and type too damn much.

Coming back to Homecoming?  Welcome home!  Here’s a Field Guide!

Wow, I did not see this coming. Congrats to you guys and what a Happy New Year's gift. I never kept any of the characters I made because I did not want to get attached to them if this didn't happen.  The first shutdown was enough. So now I will start a new character.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Xenotunak said:

Okay, now make Glowing Tattoos and Sweetheart Sunglasses available for males

any reason all cossie pieces should not be cross gender?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Water said:

any reason all cossie pieces should not be cross gender?

In a perfect game all costume pieces are unisex! I know there are limitations in the game but I do think newer pieces shouldn't be gender-locked, which is why I was surprised that the sweetheart glasses were for women only. Also I just really want the glowing tattoos for my boys lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I never thought I'd see this day. Congratulations.

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

• City Council
7 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Is anyone from the Homecoming  team willing to share their thoughts about this change on a personal level? 

We're all smiling.

... on the inside, anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

thats good for Homecoming, at least one Server is secure from the might of the feared NC Soft lawyers and wont be shut down when they wake up from there slumber

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

I'm honestly having an emotional rollercoaster, right now.. I feel excited, happy, troubled, perplexed, you name it. It's something we've been expecting since 2020's, and it's now official. Well done, guys, is all I can say at the moment. I'm hoping for a bright future for our game. 

As for me? I'll simply be here and hopefully do my part as I always did, so yeah..

Business as usual. Will see you guys in-game.  👍

• Like 1