Welcome Home! - An Open Letter from Homecoming

Widower

What other little objects will we be able to put in place of a head?  I do so hope we can use the kittens and pandas!

Edited by rolandgrey
  • Thumbs Up 1

You can be a good man, the best man in the world...  But there will always be somebody who hates a good man.

33 minutes ago, luficia said:

Oh. My. God.

I've been wanting that seer outfit for years. Seeing it-omgosh and everything else, I'm so HYPED!!

Yes this is the thing I was looking forward to the most.  "Okay we got all this other stuff but can we push this thing live for these robes, we can fix whatever else after."  I will say that duck in the bowl is cute though.  

• Like 1

AAAA!!!! I'm so excited. I grew up with CoH. While I never got a chance to play it to the end of the original game, I did play enough for it to have an impact, and I'm glad to be making new memories in it once again with Homecoming.

• Like 3

Stay frosty, Tony

This is really exciting.

A question: was ThunderSpy approached as well as a possible partner (not integrated as a shard, more like an ally)?

The community there is not as awesome is HC (I really appecriate you all!) but the devs there are very talented. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

🙈🙉🙊

Where you been? Don't think I've seen you post in a long time. But then...I'm not in these forums much these days, trying to stay out of trouble. I wouldn't want to get turned into a trash can again. 

• Moose 1

• City Council
2 hours ago, luficia said:

Oh. My. God.

I've been wanting that seer outfit for years. Seeing it-omgosh and everything else, I'm so HYPED!!

You wouldn't believe the number of times I've asked for this too. The mesh was quite problematic, though.

Luckily, we've picked up some talented artists along the way! 😁

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

1 hour ago, Conviction said:

Anyone else start humming "Rubber Ducky You're the One" when you saw that picture?1?  Just me then?

This would fit in perfect with my Bots MM where I have replaced their stomping around with rubber ducky squeaks.

• Haha 6

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I just love everything about this.  And just a huge thank you and congrats to Homecoming for doing what many thought wouldn't be done on NCSoft's side.  But, seemingly, NCSoft saw what the players here saw - a very good home for the future of CoH.  I give the people at NCSoft credit for recognizing the situation for what it is, and granting HC the license.  But, it's the people here, at HC who made this even remotely possible.

Edited by Xeres
  • Like 3

It's cool seeing all the updates every few days.    I am curious about the two additional servers and if they have their own story arcs, costume pieces and "stuff" that will get merged in.    I look forward to yet  more updates.

I am hopeful for the status on other previous HC updates for Hero Corps update, Warriors update and the COT mystery under City Hall comes along in issues to come.

Edited by starro

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

26 minutes ago, starro said:

I am curious about the two additional servers and if they have their own story arcs, costume pieces and "stuff" that will get merged in.

Victory didn't, as far as I know, have anything that we don't have. The closed beta shard had...stuff thats in closed beta and that's it.

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble

3 hours ago, StrawberryWitch said:

What's the new power set? Is it Wind? 🥰🥰🌬️ Ty for all your hard work!!

No dear, that's just breakfast!

• Haha 2

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.