How much in game currency do you have on hand.

How much in game currency do you have?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. This is available in game currency, not value of your toons, salvage, enhancements.

• Hey pal, can you spare me a dime? < 1 million
    • I get by pay check to pay check. 1 - 10 million
    • I do ok, but I have dreams. 10 - 100 million
    • I am comfortable. Can build what I want if I save. 100 - 600 million
    • On Easy street. 600 million - 2 billion
    • Anything I want I can get. 2 - 20 billion
    • I have to make mule alts to hold my cash. 20 billion 100 billion
    • I think I have a hoarding problem. 100 billion 250 billion
    • iT'S ALL MINE! 250 billion to ???

Purely liquid, ~14.4 billion influence. 13 billion of that is stored in email, and a little over 1.4 billion is currently on my main. All of my alts just carry petty cash (1 million infl each), because after a play session on an alt I always email whatever they earned over that million to myself to consolidate on my main. I only do light marketing on one toon and mainly earn by playing my 50s, and I don't make many alts (which are, of course, a big infl sink).

Winteriel Ice/Fire/Nrg Tanker | @Scranker Global

On 2/10/2024 at 11:32 AM, Darrk Waver said:

Another question is the number merits folks have. During COVID and multiple Hami runs I have over 60K merits. I rarely have to use influ when I just can get recipes from the reward vendor or whatever it's called. 🙂  

60k merits?!?  i have over 200 alts..ALL funded. but i used my merits to craft those billions

my GOD! what i could do with 60k merits/drool    180k convertors...i would be Scrooge McDucking in that pond!(napkin math of around 45-50 billion before crafting and AH fees)

as to the OP...i learned how to make money to be free to make as many ALTs as i want, with no restrictions. I rarely have too much on hand as i keep making more toys!(say 2billion +/-)

i have cut wayyyy back on buying convertors in the past year-- 65k each at 10,000 a stack is 650 million overhead i just don't feel like paying anymore.

• Thumbs Up 2

Around 2.5b in raw inf, though most of my actual wealth is tied up in 2 SG bases full of enhancements, a bank character inventory full of converters/merits/catalysts/boosters etc

I have 50 characters, though only a handful are 50 with full builds. I tend to shift IOs around to try out new builds and characters, and will unslot and ship IOs over in bulk if I wind up not really liking a character. Recently did this with an old farm character, and a crab spider cos I don't really like crabs all that much and wanted the ATOs for my fortunata (though I've been thinking about trying a crabbermind build, those look sorta neat).

9 minutes ago, Drsnapion said:

I have 20mil on my main character. I have never been able to figure out how to get more influence.

How do you all make/have so much? Someone share with me a secret, I have dreams.

did you send an email to @yomo for 100 mill?  still about another week on his giveaway....  i will bump his thread near top of general

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snarky said:

did you send an email to @yomo for 100 mill?  still about another week on his giveaway....  i will bump his thread near top of general

I totally missed that! That will definitely help out my dreams of slotting a farmer!

Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Drsnapion said:

I totally missed that! That will definitely help out my dreams of slotting a farmer!

Thank you!

Another thing to do is take a look at the guides section.  There is some pretty sound advice about how to make your own inf.

So, a total of 4 accounts. About a month ago, each account had 100 emails of 999,999,999 attached. Plus, each character carries 1,000,000,000 at a minimum. 

New characters simply make their own billion, generally by level 4 or 5, depending on how much I'm playing. 

But, last month, I was on Indom and just started giving away anywhere from 50 to 200M because there were so many new players that were seemingly starving for influence. I did the same thing on Torch and Excelsior. I even gave a billion away a few times just because I was bored. 

I don't know if I ever got to a trillion, but I know with 100% certainty that I had about 800Billion last year, so I'm pretty sure I got close. 
I made a tank and did spend entirely too much on some d-syncs that cost about 100X more than I would have liked to pay.  

I'm far from the richest, but I'm comfortable. Just recently passed 50B held in email, plus who knows how much more sprinkled across hundreds of characters. Most of my alts I keep at a 200M minimum, but some have more in the 500-800M range. Not sure how much total I have, but I felt good passing that half-century billions mark.

I guess I'm fairly unusual in that I tend to play one alt at a time, get them up to level 50, and then "retire" them and start a new one. When I do, I email whatever money I have to the new guy. Depending on how aggressive I've been about IO-ing, that usually amounts to 300-500 million inf. I don't marketeer or run farms, but between that "inheritance" and normal play, I usually have more than enough for whatever I want to buy.

I'm very impressed by you folks who have learned how to play the market and rake in the inf, but I don't have the savvy or patience for it. I dump all my drops in the market for cheap to get rid of them, and then overpay so I can get that LotG set I want right NOW. You're welcome. 😄

• Haha 1

For the last month, my 8 year old has had a billion inf/day Super Pack habit that I am able to out-earn just selling DSyncs and HOs.  I have no idea what my total net is but I know I have over a million merits across my accounts.

4 hours ago, Gerswin said:

For the last month, my 8 year old has had a billion inf/day Super Pack habit that I am able to out-earn just selling DSyncs and HOs.  I have no idea what my total net is but I know I have over a million merits across my accounts.

I'm impressed, that's a good 40x my character items merits!

Who run Bartertown?

12 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I'm impressed, that's a good 40x my character items merits!

OMG I'm ahead of you in something.  They've only got 19x as many merits as me.   😛

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• Lead Game Master
17 hours ago, Gerswin said:

Sorry to say, but, I'm obligated to point out that we do not allow minors under 13 to play on our services. I would ask that you amend the situation.

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

i like to keep my main at 1.95bn in inf and 9900 merits, currently have 500-600M in the AH through messing around with some stuff. when it hits the cap i buy something and give it to a lowbie

will treat my next project alt to some treats when it starts out - the elusive third alt. maybe this 5th year will be when i finally branch out

After roughly 7 weeks back I think I'm at probably 150 million across all characters. I have one level 50 that got what she could at the time and another that got some real love. Everyone else gets by on common IOs until I decide I want to keep them. Building conservatively helped but then leaning into anything that generates merits even while leveling made a big difference!

I have roughly some where between 5-7 billion across my email and characters at this time I have not done an exact total of all the cash I have sitting on my toons but that is a rough estimate of cash on hand of in game influence

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

On 2/16/2024 at 2:40 AM, PyroNugget said:

60k merits?!?  i have over 200 alts..ALL funded. but i used my merits to craft those billions

my GOD! what i could do with 60k merits/drool    180k convertors...i would be Scrooge McDucking in that pond!(napkin math of around 45-50 billion before crafting and AH fees)

as to the OP...i learned how to make money to be free to make as many ALTs as i want, with no restrictions. I rarely have too much on hand as i keep making more toys!(say 2billion +/-)

i have cut wayyyy back on buying convertors in the past year-- 65k each at 10,000 a stack is 650 million overhead i just don't feel like paying anymore.

Haha I have all my merits because I never use them don't even know how many I have because I just buy what i want earn the money back and just stock pile them for a rainy day

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

On 2/20/2024 at 12:38 PM, Drsnapion said:

I have 20mil on my main character. I have never been able to figure out how to get more influence.

How do you all make/have so much? Someone share with me a secret, I have dreams.

Earning inf can be done is serval ways.  

Play the game and save getting a level 50 toons and running in WTF, or just plan TF, raids or trials.  Playing on higher difficulty setting yields larger rewards.

Become a farmer.  You will need to build and io out a toon designed to complete ae farming maps is short order.  Multi boxing helps a lot.

Play the market.  Learn what IOs are in demand and sell.  This takes some understanding of how the AH works.  Most of the big earners play the market.

As suggested, read through the guides.  Playing the game all the way through will help with understanding the finer points.

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 2 months later
Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2024 at 6:28 AM, Monty Haull said:

Earning inf can be done is serval ways.  

Play the game and save getting a level 50 toons and running in WTF, or just plan TF, raids or trials.  Playing on higher difficulty setting yields larger rewards.

Become a farmer.  You will need to build and io out a toon designed to complete ae farming maps is short order and to get 2000 dollars now.  Multi boxing helps a lot.

Play the market.  Learn what IOs are in demand and sell.  This takes some understanding of how the AH works.  Most of the big earners play the market.

As suggested, read through the guides.  Playing the game all the way through will help with understanding the finer points.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips! I've been struggling with the same issue and your advice is really helpful.

I never considered multi-boxing or really diving into the market, but it sounds like that's where a lot of the influence can be made. Do you have any specific guides or resources you recommend for learning about AE farming or playing the market?

Also, when you say "playing on higher difficulty," do you mean setting the missions to +4/x8, or are there other ways to increase the difficulty for better rewards?

Appreciate any additional tips you can share!

Edited by LinkAiris