Is the AH glitching, or do the new Mini-Pet Recipes use the Bucket System?

BlakeTheDrake

So, after a rousing round of monster-hunting and a pull on the Mini-Monster Gatcha Machine, I went on the AH to see what my new acquisition was worth... and what the one I actually WANTED would cost me. What I found caught me by surprise. EVERY MINIPET RECIPE was listed as 5 on sale, 220 bids, 100 mil in five last sale. Including the Hamidon Bud, which I doubt anyone could've legitimately gotten yet, or at least not in such quantities. (Anyone out there doing mid-week Hami-Raids?)

Either the AH is glitching out majorly, or it's treating the mini-pet recipes similar to different-leveled recipes of the same set IO - meaning, it doesn't distinguish. A mini-pet recipe is a mini-pet recipe, period. If that's actually what's happening... any idea if it's on purpose, or by accident? It'll stabilize the pricing, I'm sure, but also make the more hard-to-get mini-pets a whole lot less 'special'...

• Thanks 1

Number Six posted on discord (HC Discord - COH-General channel) not long ago that the bucketing of mini-pets was indeed a bug which will be fixed in the next patch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, BlakeTheDrake said:

Anyone out there doing mid-week Hami-Raids?

While I think ATC has the main answer answered:

On Everlasting there are three raids per day.   7pm, 10pm, and midnight EST.    And run twice.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BlakeTheDrake said:

(Anyone out there doing mid-week Hami-Raids?)

Everlasting alone has a minimum of 3 Hami raids with 2 rounds of Hami bashing each day, with full leagues and many of the other shards have Daily Hami raids to.

The amount of mini buds should actually be higher than for most GMs since those don't get hunted that regularly with so many people in the leagues

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

• 2 weeks later

I'm seeing people going after GMs that used to get ignored. It used to be hard to get people to join a Luaca fight, but now people are willing to go after her thanks to the pet recipes