Favorite Players: Heroes & Villians

5 hours ago, Porche said:

I want to nominate the amazing @ChiliBear of Everlasting! 

The favorite bear who everyone knows, he runs events and TFs, leads the 7:30 MSR, and can be found at nearly every event.  

He found me in PocketD, dragged me around to meet what seemed like half of the server, and led to a big majority of the friendships I have developed on Everlasting. 
Everyone knows its him when he calls out

He donates regularly to player run events, appropriately he put in 23 billion inf into donates for bountys and constume prize pools for 2023.

During MSRs, he does a player spotlight on different people, letting everyone know the good things they are doing for the community and helping the place feel welcoming to new players.  For a while right after the licensing announcement as new players flooded in he hung out handing people free money to get started.

He has recently been injured and in the hospital, and when I get on, I have to field many questions from people wanting an update on how he is doing and if he is feeling better.  He has pushed himself to still occasionally make it back and lead events despite the pain (And my admonishments to take his pills and that we can cover for him) and the outpouring of love for him is amazing.

image.png

image2.png

I'd like to add my vote for Chili Bear.

Edited by MetalSiryn
Cuz the first one was a straight quote and I didn't add a reply.
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Porche said:

I want to nominate the amazing @ChiliBear of Everlasting! 

I too would nominate Chili Bear. His presence on Everlasting is inescapable, and delightful. A true ambassador for the game and our community.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Jest said:

I too would nominate Chili Bear.

Who??

Are you all just making this name up? Are they like a warm bowl of meat -n- beans smothered in cheese? Or, just shivering cold?

Maybe I should visit Everlasting once in a while and see what I'm missing out on.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Hi, well because I never told them thank you at the time on live and so cannot nominate them now, I would like to tip my hat at Arcanaville and Snowglobe and Beefcake from live and offer my respects to them in remembrance and then as a proper nomination I give a shout out to my hero scrapper guru Bill Z Bubba for all the wise heads advice and fun on both Live And Homecoming.

Thanks to you all 👍👏🌟🥇

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

nice April fools gag

Come on! We still want to say nice things about our fave community members, even if they have to wait to next April 1st to get their reward!

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

It didn't say how many we could list. I assume only one but I will list people I feel contribute a lot or something special to the game.

1. Monty Haull- Runs games where you can win money and helps alot of people

2. Captain Canada- appears out of nowhere spreading joy to lowbies

3.Blapperella- Runs ouroboros  positron ,  sister psyche task forces for random players and has it down to an artform.

4.Okie- Runs hami raids and has a great singing voice.

4. Goddess Laucianna- Runs the Friday costume contest. Also runs MSR and daily Hami raids.

5.One Spell- For having IMO the coolest costume

6. Mad Vyking- helping to get Coh back, running dawn radio(excelsior's game radio station) and assembling an awesome team of DJ's for the game lots of content.

These are in no particular order of importance. Each of these people are unique and contribute something very different to the game.

Oh yeah... and I wasn't going to  list these two because they are so humble and fantastic and never crave the spotlight (and ahem they are my toons lol) 

1.Enchantica

2,Tundra Mouse

screenshot_240219-18-18-06.jpg.c5c5609ed8d32e5c88127b20d291ee4c.jpgscreenshot_240413-23-04-31_2.jpg.afd33f5bdbe3c2811e9d270565fde844.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

The only people on these forums that don’t give me an aneurysm are: Sai, Cranebump, Dacy, Kyksie.

The rest of you have got to be actively trying to get me to rip my hair out :P. 

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|