The Officially Unofficial Weekly Discussion #78: What's your favorite GM and why?

Are you talking current or former, since some of the older ones have recently came back.

Honestly, I can't say I've ever heard of farming GMs but maybe it's like fight club....

I've always heard War Witch was pretty cool, but I don't have my own experiences. The rest of them seem pretty rare and elusive especially now since they're volunteers.

😁

Are you looking for Ultramode style, candy coated enhancements and powers?

WELL YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!!

(they're also in the City Mod installer)

Sparky was alright, until he went and changed his name. Crumpet's ok, despite being British. He's one of the few that doesn't appear to be actively searching for any excuse to warn or ban people.

Pretty sure I wouldn't want to farm any of them. I already have enough warning points.

• Like 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, DougGraves said:

Is there a GM that is cool?  easy to farm?  rare and elusive?

Well, some of the various Corvette and Camaro models are pretty good. Absolutely hated the "beak" on the final FIrebird generation. Actually really liked the Beretta back in the day, fun car to drive, and some of the Bonnevilles, too. Never tried farming them...

Edited by Greycat

Still not particularly fond of certain segments of this community.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, DougGraves said:

Is there a GM that is cool?

35 minutes ago, GM Crumpet said:

Me?

Yes, you.

easy to farm?

But I'm not into farming so I don't know anything about that.

I'm not sure how to farm a GM away.

rare and elusive?

There are definitely some GMs that I've never seen post in the forums.

But then I haven't looked at the list of GMs very often.

But maybe you are talking about the Kaiju (I don't see @GM Kaiju post that often).

Or maybe Giant Monsters in the game.

I do like going on giant monster hunts where a team or league goes around fighting one Giant Monster after another across multiple zones.
I haven't gotten tired of doing one of those yet.

Of all the Giant Monsters, Lusca is probably my least favorite fight. I would rather be chanting for the Great Sleeper to awaken and watch the heroes being sacrificed to Lusca as they try to defeat the Thing that Should not Be.

Edited by UltraAlt

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

11 hours ago, Greycat said:

Well, some of the various Corvette and Camaro models are pretty good. Absolutely hated the "beak" on the final FIrebird generation. Actually really liked the Beretta back in the day, fun car to drive, and some of the Bonnevilles, too. Never tried farming them...

I've only seen a crop of Caddilacs

caddyfarm.jpg