New Pool Powers

Murcielago

No, they were all going to be released as part of Issue 24 but the game was shutdown before that was released to live.

EDIT: Also just realized I should clarify since I don't know which version of Pines you have. The Sorcery pool and the fifth power for most pools that are currently live were going to be added in I24. Some versions of Pines also list a few new power pools (Utility Belt, Gadgetry, a couple of others) that are not currently in game. Those were being worked on by the original devs but weren't finished prior to the shutdown.

Defender Smash!

There needs to be an FAQ for these forums, because this question comes up at least once a week.  :P

Edit to add:  more than one GM has posted that these other pool powers are near the top of the list of things people in charge want to see finished.  I think some require new animations, and that's something they weren't able to do until maybe recently.  So... maybe soon?  Eventually?  Who knows?

Only the Shadow Leandro knows....

There needs to be an FAQ for these forums, because this question comes up at least once a week.  :P

Seconded.  We really need a good wiki.  I mean, we can always pop in here and ask something for the nth time and wait for the reply, but having a database we could all check at our pleasure would be great.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Edit to add:  more than one GM has posted that these other pool powers are near the top of the list of things people in charge want to see finished.  I think some require new animations, and that's something they weren't able to do until maybe recently.  So... maybe soon?  Eventually?  Who knows?

Once a week? I have only seen it come up maybe once prior. If this is truly popping up once a week, then we really do need to do as you have suggested.

Once a week? I have only seen it come up maybe once prior. If this is truly popping up once a week, then we really do need to do as you have suggested.

Once a week might even be generous. I've seen it quite a few times, just not always on the same section of the forums. And not always here; I've seen it asked on reddit a few times, too, specifically regarding the Homecoming servers.

We definitely need a "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" somewhere that mentions the state of these pool powers, as well as Wind Control.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

Wind Control is still broken, right?

Thank you, I'm done here.

I can't control my wind at all...might be the burrito talking though...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting