Base Request Items

pheeonix

Not sure if you are going to keep updating the game

But I have some requests for Base items

I love the new base builder , I am having a lot of fun making a base

I would like some Arachnos , widows , spiders , drones and mu's . Just an assortment of Arachnos soldiers . Maybe with some weapons drawn , one giving a lecture , writing on clip board , chatting , drinking , talking . Just things you would see arachnos doing at a base . We have the arbiters , so maybe some that are not white

latest?cb=20070405110546

klVsoFY.jpg

weapons drawn and npcs with hands up

byaH75d.jpg

j8jFSDR.jpg

Widows and soldiers using clip boards

AGj0Ywz.jpg

soldiers and widows with weapons

53D97KB.jpg

widows , crabs ,  soldiers giving lectures to troops

DtiaHqM.jpg

widows and soldiers with radio and binoculars

Xs7tsLg.jpg

1Zc3QkM.jpg

Arachnos bots

LQxUku4.jpg

I need some MU's for the magic wing

mE8FdVf.jpg

found this yesterday , soldier shaking a civilian XD

Aodpews.jpg

Portal Arachnids , this would be great for my Praetoria portal

9KP4T76.jpg

assortment of Arachnos flags , small med and large

bM5m1o8.jpg

nm9hy6N.jpg

DOFJxJ7.jpg

Arachnos flag poles with flag

WfBl2K2.jpg

the helicopter pilot with the teleport zones

arachnos monitors

nvwdBXx.jpg

GWAyrVG.jpg

Epwo85v.jpg

eJYULEG.jpg

lp2JdHj.jpg

all the Grandville tv's with Lord Recluse on it giving a speech

7DZxDVV.jpg

I49hfQS.jpg

pvp zone Widows that let you teleport to pvp areas .

hSsssy5.jpg

the emblem that is on the walls and on the floors

kLBE123.jpg

LTjkj8L.jpg

mutant spiders npcs

150px-Widdershins.jpg

these spiders

latest?cb=20061113151542

This spider with its babies

plzZVbx.jpg

Arachnos shipping containers

73ylPiv.jpg

Arachnos med things , that let you spawn in base hospital

fjdnWSM.jpg

Arachnos Turret

NocB9Ex.jpg

More Arachnos wall gadgets and machinery

RMQpXCz.jpg

5RyFLmn.jpg

DmLqwVU.jpg

Arachnos posters

MA2xBCx.jpg

Arachnos beams and pipes

qEixG2k.jpg

OO4gyYb.jpg

pdU2M3Q.jpg

Open door way with the wall , so you can make open doorways

TcWGZ2s.jpg

Arachnos big doors that spider come out of in grandville

F6DuHfd.jpg

Triangle pieces , we have the square , just need triangle

OYfZC1e.jpg

• Like 2

Placeable Sound FX would be nice, just as there are now placeable visual effects. Helicopter sound (helipad), street sound (near a window or door), background conversation sound (room full or people), random subway sound (a base in a sewer near the tubes), etc.

• Like 4

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

Not sure if there are any hazmat suits in game, but they would be cool.

• Like 2

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."

Spiral stairs, wood and wrought iron. I will send cookies for spiral stairs.

• Like 1

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."

It's possible to make them bu hand (I've done it in the past and was a big PITA pre I25), but a pre-fab solution would definitely be helpful.

• Like 1

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

That probably won't work until we get multi-level bases. IF we're going That route, then I suggest having the editor only load one level at a time to avoid excess system/server load (trying to draw all the 3D and textures).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

That probably won't work until we get multi-level bases. IF we're going That route, then I suggest having the editor only load one level at a time to avoid excess system/server load (trying to draw all the 3D and textures).

I've made them before using desks and florescent lights, but prefab would be nicer and look better. We can build multifloor even without non-clipping activated.

These I built in Paragon Chat, but had done similar in Live. My biggest dislike is how railings set up to keep people from falling off end up looking. Maybe the new editor has better things, but need to play more.

spiralstairscoh.jpg

• Like 1

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

I would like the see a jukebox that actually plays songs.

For example imagine you have a billiards room with a bar and a nice classic jukebox that doesn't play music throughout the "whole" base but just in the area like the  sound effects of the portal.  Which when clicked on would give  you a playlist of the songs in your data/sound/ogg folder.

What would be very useful if some kind of ambient sky lighting when building outside the base like on the roof etc.

Freakenstein, perhaps you could put a small square stone there, or a decorative item. Corner stairs would lead to nowhere and destroy the nice look you have going there!

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Freakenstein, perhaps you could put a small square stone there, or a decorative item. Corner stairs would lead to nowhere and destroy the nice look you have going there!

They would be great for filling in those 90 degree turns or even just using them as edges to not have such abrupt corners that my char gets stuck on running through the base. x.x

Also I probably use way more stairs than I should. =D

Love filling the bace with NPCs, really adds life to the place.  But some more emotes would be nice: doing the 'praise' emote (the kowtow) and the 'drumdance' emote would be helpful. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Pillars, specifically the caps that used to be on them floor and ceiling as seen here: http://www.wingedscarab.com/PGGTP.jpg

They now show as this: http://www.wingedscarab.com/pillars.jpg

As you can see, using the COT bases or caps doesn't work. They're too big. Would like this fixed, please.

• Like 1

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

Now that we can place doors side by side, I'd like the option to be able to fill door sections in like we can regular room squares. Right now we can do the ceilings and floors, but not the wall.

This would help when building on top of the base but still wanting the ability to define different room styles.

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

In-base NPC with custom appearances... so the instead of having a trainer or vendor that looks like a generic NPC, we can make them look like actual members of the supergroup (ie: the trainer looks like the group's leader/founder, the vendor looks like the group's healer, etc)

• Like 1

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Tintable lights.

I used Light Panels to make a wall. This would be more awesome if these were tintable.

lightedwall.jpg

• Like 1

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

Mentioned in Discord today:  SNOW items... surfaces/tiles/icicles/... yes please, we are sorely missing wintery options.

Also, as far as I can tell, we have 3 dirt piles.  No sand.  Could use a few more options in that area.  (graves don't count, sorry).

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes to snow. Yes to sand. Also lighted conifer trees.

And we have lava rocks and effects, but no actual lava. I tried tinting the muddy water but it is still transparent and does not really look like lava. I think there are lava textures in the Virgil Tarikoss strike force.

One of the devs, Sean McCann, worked on some of the signarture story arcs. He posted samples showing lava effects here: http://mcseanportfolio.blogspot.com/2012/08/city-of-heroes-signature-story-arc-maps.html?m=1

• Like 1

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"