The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

[Resolved] Customise Display Settings?

Is there a way to customise the display settings per account?  I looked but couldn't find anything.

I find the new forum very hard on my eyes.  If I could change the text and/or background colours or possibly change the font, that would help.

1 minute ago, GM Capocollo said:

We only have this one display theme currently.  If more themes with different color schemes become available we'll let the community know.

As a forum admin for many years, I found it beneficial to my users to have both a "dark" skin and a "light" skin. At least for the sake of accessibility for those that might have visual impairments, it's good to have at least those two options, I've found.

I'm out.

• Retired Game Master
Just now, The Philotic Knight said:

As a forum admin for many years, I found it beneficial to my users to have both a "dark" skin and a "light" skin. At least for the sake of accessibility for those that might have visual impairments, it's good to have at least those two options, I've found.

The current plan's to get all the little tweaks to the dark theme squared away first, then use that to develop alternate versions of that theme so that they're all consistent with each other and we don't have to worry about content displaying differently for different sets of users.

• Thanks 1

• City Council

I believe there are plans for red and goldside themes, we just want to get the blueside theme in a state everyone is more-or-less happy with first.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

The current Temporary light theme is a just the default theme packaged with the software.  As soon as the team gets all the back end flips and switches set how they want, it will be easier for them to make adjust themes. It's only been a couple of days and there are an obscene amount of flips and switches on admin side of the Invision software.

For all the dark and light lovers, you may want think about exactly how all those colorful Pine's builds posts will look on the different backgrounds. 😉

Edited by Alty

Game global: @Alty  || Discord: @Alty#2005

Founding member of Repeat Offenders Network  - Making stupidly difficult things easy since 2005 

Global Channel: Repeat Offenders  || Website: www.repeat-offenders.net

📢RETRO RO Teaming  - Details in the Repeat Offenders Club

13 hours ago, Jimmy said:

At the very bottom of the page you should now be able to select 'Temporary Light Theme'. We'll work on something more permanent in the future 🙂

Thanks so much!  While it's not ideal, it's better for my eyes than the default display.  And I understand this isn't the highest priority issue, so I appreciate that it's on the When We Have More Time list at all.

I just wanted to say, I really like the 1a293b background color. It makes it much easier to post Mids Builds in a legible manner.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation