Market Fun

_NOPE_

I just spent tons of extra cash buying converters, so that I can take a bunch of random enhancements and sell these for 1 Inf each... for fun!

image.png.478912e88c709fc7db08761f6ab632e2.png

I wonder how far down I can make the price of this enhancement go before it pops back up again?

I'm out.

The funny thing about this is that I only spent about 20 million on converters... and it turned into 50 million instantly in sales... this is kind ridiculous... haha! It's like you CAN'T lose money unless you're somehow really dumb or give it away!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
I'm out.

And I just had one of those drop on a Citadel this evening. 

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

5 hours ago, Tony Amore said:

I post every piece of salvage I sell on the market at 1 influence because I'm just too lazy to figure out an actual fair market price. 🙂💰

If it's worth less than a million, I list it for 10 inf. 🙂

• Like 1

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.