Is empathy worth having

Sechill71511

It seems to me that while healing is moderately useful it is not vital.  Especially at higher levels. Maybe a group looking to run something at the highest difficulty. But even then this game usually rewards damage over anything else. I would not be surprised if you could run every piece of content with 8 scrappers, or 8 blasters even.

I like to think of the game as having three phases:

• Early game. Here, even Tankers struggle to survive without help. Everyone desperately needs buffs, so Defenders are incredibly valuable.
  • Mid game. Moving into the mid-levels, many of the basic survival issues (at least for melee AT) have been solved and the primary concerns tend to be recharge and endurance. Non-melee still have issues with survival.
  • Late game. Once at 50 with IO sets/Incarnates, well-built characters have solved survival, endurance and recharge issues on their own. This normally means that what they need from their Defender is damage amplification - while individual characters may gain some slight benefit from other effects you provide, this is very much on an individual basis. For example, my Rad/Fire Brute can benefit from additional defense while my Ice/Bio Stalker can't (although both can manage just fine without it). As a result, if your value to the team is such buffs, then your value is likely minimal.

You also have to consider how the game changes. In the early game, you tend to have 8-man teams traveling as a tight group. In the late game, you're likely to break into sub-groups of 2 - 3 players unless it's an AV/GM fight.

This also creates a significant bias in terms of the value of Defender abilities. Part of the reason that debuff-centric sets are stressed in the late game is that these are the sets useful against AV/GM while permitting the player themselves to be independently useful. Fulcrum Shift is a great ability, but if you're planning to use it on a single Scrapper you might as well just play a clone of that Scrapper - you'd end up with a more flexible, more durable team that did just as much damage.

Where Empathy 'goes wrong' is that it provides almost nothing besides survivability (which your party probably does not need) and isn't a strong baseline for a Defender to be an independently useful part of the team.

Edited by Hjarki
  • Like 1

You need 4 Empathy PCs in a Hamidon Raid in order to buff up Regen+Recovery enough via click auras to deliver the beatdown to the Yellow Mitos while surviving all the damage that they put out.  Those 4 Emps buff the entire raid.

Empathy can deliver the same kind of buffing to a Mothership Raid once everyone gathers up inside the bowl.

Same can be said for Empathy on Incarnate Trials, once everyone gathers up to deliver a beatdown.

• Like 2

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

"Healers" are probably (almost) never "Needed".  "Healers" are probably the least needed subset of builds once you pass the very very early levels.

However, Empaths are almost always useful.  Empaths are not "healers".  Empaths are a great deal more than just "Healers".

I also have a nearly, but not entirely, useless Empath that can solo +4x8 with firepower nearly equal to a blaster, and armor nearly equal to a scrapper.  So even if you think empaths are useless, you can still enjoy playing one as an armored blaster that occasionally buffs the team if that's what you want to do.  There's plenty of room in the city for lots of play-styles, even Petless MM Empaths.

I also disagree that survival buffs/debuffs are less useful or useless late game.   Sure, I can solo that on my (defender, controller, scrapper, tank, ...).   Give me a defense buff and I can solo it even faster because I can let loose even more offense and no longer have to worry about DDR.  Give me a resist buff and I can again, let loose even more and not worry about my own resistance buffs so much.   Give me an Adrenalin Boost and I can crank out even more damage.   The same can be said for pretty much any buff/debuff.  Sure I can solo it.  Sure I don't "need" that buff.  But each of those buffs really do make subtle differences even if I'm running fully independent self-sufficient builds.  If you want to focus on the highest of the high-end content and team with only the highest of the high-end builds, then sure, some buffs may be more useful than others, but that definitely will not be every player's experience, nor every team.  Everyone isn't running an UberBuild, defenders of all kinds are useful, and they are useful in all kinds of content.

• Like 7

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

No. Empathy has too much of its power choices caught up in 'Do not die' effects, and you can't heal enemies to death. You can't dodge them to death. At day's end, your progress through the game is mediated by damage, so you want a defender pick that brings more ways to amplify party damage, through damage buffs, recovery buffs, recharge buffs, and resistance and regeneration debuffs.

3 heals...6 buffs...5 if you don't want to count Rez. 4 of those buffs are extremely important at all levels (Fortitude, Regen and Recovery Auras, Adrenaline Boost). Incarnates buffs basically mimic all Defender buffs. 

No Defender is ever worthless... Ever. 😊

Got 2 Emps? Have them Fort & AB each other (if they're offender built) and then get out of their way. 

Now is healing necessary as much at higher levels?...Nope but since Emps aren't 'healers' they're always needed all the time. 😉

Edited by Alty
  • Like 5

Game global: @Alty  || Discord: @Alty#2005

Founding member of Repeat Offenders Network  - Making stupidly difficult things easy since 2005 

Global Channel: Repeat Offenders  || Website: www.repeat-offenders.net

📢RETRO RO Teaming  - Details in the Repeat Offenders Club

13 hours ago, Sechill71511 said:

is empathy defender worth having in higher lvls

Yes.

13 hours ago, Sechill71511 said:

so is having a healer needed?

No.

It's important to understand the distinction between a "Healer" and a "Defender." A healer takes three powers, puts one of them on auto, and rides coat tails. A Defender provides support/buffs, occasionally produces some green values, potentially drops debuffs, and then fires off blasts to fill their time. See all the other replies in this thread are talking about Fortitude, Adrenalin Boost, Recovery Aura, Regen Aura.

Not one person said "yeah, Heal Other is the best power in the game!"

Be a Defender.

• Like 1

@Auroxis's post is really the place to go, but I can supplement a little bit....

You're never too high level to have a run of bad luck with either defense or resistance, and suddenly someone's taken a lot of damage very quickly, and maybe died. At that point, quick healing and rezzing are very helpful. It's true that this is less common as characters power up, but it never goes away altogether, as a matter of design.

As @Redlynnepointed out, Empathy's regeneration and recovery auras have specific utility in Hamidon raids, and they both come in handy just about anywhere. In my experience, recovery boosting seems to come into play more often, assuming a reasonably prepared and well-played team. Whether it's Clockwork at low levels or Malta at high levels, various enemies like to chow down on blue bars. Spurts of rapid usage of high-endurance-cost powers can produce a similar effect. Being able to bounce back from that is always in order.

Fortitude and Adrenaline Boost are fun to spread around, and can make an immediately visible difference in the performance of a whole team. They make mediocre teams do well, and solid teams do great. And Clear Mind, like healing, fills in at those moments when normal character defenses just weren't enough.

My empath is now 45, and I have yet to find a mission or task force where it didn't come in handy to have me there. A solid /sonic secondary just makes it more so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2019 at 6:49 AM, Hjarki said:

Fulcrum Shift is a great ability, but if you're planning to use it on a single Scrapper you might as well just play a clone of that Scrapper

Do you mean Fortitude or Adrenaline Boost?  Fulcrum Shift is a Kinetics power and it is a targeted AOE buff/debuff. 

Founding member of Repeat Offenders Network  - Making stupidly difficult things easy since 2005 

1 hour ago, Alty said:

Do you mean Fortitude or Adrenaline Boost?  Fulcrum Shift is a Kinetics power and it is a targeted AOE buff/debuff. 

I meant Fulcrum Shift - Empathy doesn't get any powers that augment the damage of the group. I was just using Fulcrum Shift as an example of buffs that are great mid-game but start to lose value late-game. For the late-game characters I'm talking about, Empathy tends to bring nothing of value.

Edited by Hjarki

8 minutes ago, Hjarki said:

I meant Fulcrum Shift - Empathy doesn't get any powers that augment the damage of the group.

Fortitude increases damage by 31.25% (can be active on up to 7 teammates at once), and Adrenalin Boost lets your nukers go off more often. Plus there's always Sonic Attack to cover up that -res/-regen hole.

If you're talking about something like Emp/Psy then yeah, if a team is fully kitted out you won't be bringing much of value outside of insurance. But Emp/Sonic is a different story.

Edited by Auroxis

On 8/27/2019 at 11:01 AM, Auroxis said:

Empathy is great at higher levels if you use it correctly and pair it with Sonic Attack to help deal with its lack of resistance/regen debuffs.

Saying that only one combo makes Empathy viable/useful at higher levels is not much of an argument to say it is useful lol.

2 minutes ago, ShardWarrior said:

Saying that only one combo makes Empathy viable/useful at higher levels is not much of an argument to say it is useful lol.

I said that it makes Empathy great, not just viable/useful.

Edited by Auroxis

As I've said in another Emp thread; if I'm tanking for the team, whether that be a Tanker or Brute or whatever, I'll always find an Empathy defender extremely useful. Fortitude is one of THE MOST amazing buffs for tanking. Defense that puts most any of my melees into the soft cap, and +To Hit and +DMG for aiding in aggro management. I'd do despicable, depraved things to keep my toon Forted, it's that useful. And the two Auras? As a brute, Recovery Aura is amazing for keeping you going to keep that Fury bar full. If Fort doesn't put my toon over the soft cap, then Regen Aura means I don't need to bother watching my green bar at all. And Adrenaline boost is amazeballs. 

Yeah, Empathy is worth having.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

Fulcrum Shift is a great ability, but if you're planning to use it on a single Scrapper you might as well just play a clone of that Scrapper - you'd end up with a more flexible, more durable team that did just as much damage.

Dissing Fulcrum Shift pretty much makes my brain explode.

This is not entirely true, simply by the fact Fulcrum can double stack, and scrapper damage caps are considerably high.  Buff the scrapper and twiddle your thumbs and you've probably added more damage than a second scrapper, do something other than twiddling your thumbs and it's going to be hard to not surpass the scrapper pair ... Solo you'll be more like the "average" scrapper in that damage capped corruptors and defenders push into the (average) scrapper range for ST damage and Surpass (average) scrappers for AoE damage.  There's also no reason for a high level defender with an IO build to not be nearly as durable as the average scrapper.  (Note: Scrappers vary in both damage and defense capabilities and I am not using Titan/Bio as a benchmark.  I'm looking more at the 300 ST dps range, and the 10 to 15 mpl range that is a bit more common.)

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

6 hours ago, Hjarki said:

I meant Fulcrum Shift - Empathy doesn't get any powers that augment the damage of the group. I was just using Fulcrum Shift as an example of buffs that are great mid-game but start to lose value late-game. For the late-game characters I'm talking about, Empathy tends to bring nothing of value.

The way you wrote it made it read as if you were referring to a single target buff. 

Also I think you're highly mistaken about Empathy and Kinetics but someone above me already took that on. 😊

3 hours ago, Linea said:

Dissing Fulcrum Shift pretty much makes my brain explode.

This is not entirely true, simply by the fact Fulcrum can double stack, and scrapper damage caps are considerably high.  Buff the scrapper and twiddle your thumbs and you've probably added more damage than a second scrapper, do something other than twiddling your thumbs and it's going to be hard to not surpass the scrapper pair ... Solo you'll be more like the "average" scrapper in that damage capped corruptors and defenders push into the (average) scrapper range for ST damage and Surpass (average) scrappers for AoE damage.  There's also no reason for a high level defender with an IO build to not be nearly as durable as the average scrapper.  (Note: Scrappers vary in both damage and defense capabilities and I am not using Titan/Bio as a benchmark.  I'm looking more at the 300 ST dps range, and the 10 to 15 mpl range that is a bit more common.)

While Fulcrum can double stack, the average performance of Fulcrum Shift is going to far less than that ideal circumstance. Moreover, the Scrapper themselves is likely to be running near half their damage cap when it matters anyway. Given the choice of bringing a durable, flexible source of dps that can operate independently and a Defender who needs baby-sitting to hopefully yield the same extra damage, it's an easy choice.

Once you get to the final AV/GM, Fulcrum Shift could potentially be useful. However, it tends to under-perform the resist debuffs because resist debuffs are a multiplier for everything while +damage buffs are only a bonus for base damage (and one that's hard to stack very high due to the lack of targets).

7 hours ago, Rylas said:

As I've said in another Emp thread; if I'm tanking for the team, whether that be a Tanker or Brute or whatever, I'll always find an Empathy defender extremely useful. Fortitude is one of THE MOST amazing buffs for tanking. Defense that puts most any of my melees into the soft cap, and +To Hit and +DMG for aiding in aggro management. I'd do despicable, depraved things to keep my toon Forted, it's that useful. And the two Auras? As a brute, Recovery Aura is amazing for keeping you going to keep that Fury bar full. If Fort doesn't put my toon over the soft cap, then Regen Aura means I don't need to bother watching my green bar at all. And Adrenaline boost is amazeballs. 

Yeah, Empathy is worth having.

My Rad/Fire Brute farmer would care vaguely about some of what Empathy brings. He doesn't need the +hit, the +dmg has a minimal impact. Recovery Aura is useless since I don't run out of endurance. Regeneration Aura is useless because it's a drop in the bucket compared to my self-healing. Adrenaline Boost provides a marginal boost to the rate at which I can cycle AE effects, but it's not all that noticeable (the regeneration and recovery components aren't important). The +defense can potentially save me some purples against unusual damage types, but +defense is ridiculously common given how many people use Leadership powers. And that's on a build specifically optimized for fire farms trying to operate in normal content.

On my actual Tanker, none of what you're talking is about is particularly useful unless I"m fighting enemies with oddball attacks.

More importantly, sets like Time Manipulation give you those sorts of features as well - and they don't come attached to an otherwise weak character. Something like a Time/* can buff defense, recharge, recovery, provide healing just like Empathy - but they can also amplify damage and operate independently with ease.

In both these cases, I think people are confusing the mid-game with the late-game. In the mid-game, sets like Empathy and Kinetics can be quite useful. But once you're running around with fully slotted, incarnated characters, those buffs tend not to be all that useful because they solve problems players already solved with their build. It's the same reason everyone loves Force Field early on, but doesn't find it all that worthwhile as they develop - that defense is fantastic when everyone has none, but becomes pointless in a team with soft-capped characters.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hjarki said:

In both these cases, I think people are confusing the mid-game with the late-game. In the mid-game, sets like Empathy and Kinetics can be quite useful. But once you're running around with fully slotted, incarnated characters, those buffs tend not to be all that useful because they solve problems players already solved with their build. It's the same reason everyone loves Force Field early on, but doesn't find it all that worthwhile as they develop - that defense is fantastic when everyone has none, but becomes pointless in a team with soft-capped characters.

Or, someone's confusing high-end builds as normal builds everyone runs with. I play with a few friends who don't even bother with IO sets. Sure you're highly tuned Rad/Fire isn't going to be worried about what an EMP brings to the experience. But then again, a highly tuned and efficient defender won't be worried about what your tanker brings to the experience. That's kind of the thing about CoH; invest enough, and you won't really need anyone else.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

2 hours ago, Rylas said:

Or, someone's confusing high-end builds as normal builds everyone runs with. I play with a few friends who don't even bother with IO sets. Sure you're highly tuned Rad/Fire isn't going to be worried about what an EMP brings to the experience. But then again, a highly tuned and efficient defender won't be worried about what your tanker brings to the experience. That's kind of the thing about CoH; invest enough, and you won't really need anyone else.

That's why I made a distinction about three phases of the game.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here. You should play what you enjoy in the way you enjoy playing it.

However, when we talk about how 'good' a set is, we're generally not talking about the mid-game and we're definitely not talking about the early game - because people have direct experience with that. What we're normally talking about is how it performs beyond what we can easily tell from even briefly playing the set - the pitfalls we'll run into when you get into the final stages of the game.

For example, I know a guy who runs fire farms with 5 identical Brutes. Individually, these Brutes aren't able to clear a fire farm particularly well. However, when you're putting them all in the same place on auto-follow, they work great because they all have Leadership - and the guy designed around the fact that he'd have 5 stacking Leadership buffs. Having that knowledge that they will *always* be used in this fashion gives you significant advantages.

Indeed, even the concept of the 'fire farm Brute' does this. As long as you know you will never have to face any non-fire damage, you can easily soft-cap Fire Defense and hard-cap Fire Resist on Brute. You may suck at dealing with any other form of content, but in that one place - the only place you'll ever be - you're a monster.

The same could be said about more conventional characters. If your wife plays Empathy/Psi and you play Electric/Stone - and you never play except with each other - then your Electric/Stone Tanker can be built around the omnipresence of those Empathy buffs (and clearly they would be useful in that duo).

• Like 1

Hjarki, the endgame you're talking about is like mythic raiding in World of Warcraft, from what I can tell. It's very much a real thing and people are out there doing it right now, but...it's not the norm, or anywhere close to it. We need more layers, I think, to distinguish those who who are playing at 50 with individual IOs, those playing with sets but no particular planning (and who are likely to never touch Mid's/Pine/Hero Designer), and a couple strata of increasingly carefully designed and lavishly funded builds. There are a lot of people out there at 50 who are not executing anything much in the way of a plan, and taking part with varying degrees of interest and enthusiasm in stuff with varying degrees of difficulty and prerequisites.

Heck, you can fumble through a lot of incarnate development relying on questions to friends and /help. The results are of course very far from efficient, but they're still results - you end up with stuff in slots, a few neat attacks and cool pets, and like that.

It's certainly okay not to want to play with people whose idea of endgame is anything like that. And yeah, I'm agreeing there's a lot of potential gameplay beyond that. But I think it makes sense to call it an endgame, because that's that it is, for a lot of players - it's as far as they'll go, base on interest and accumulated clues, and it includes the large majority of the content in the game for anyone to play.

(Had the game lived, sure, there'd be much more calling for further planned character development. That's obviously where it was heading. But we didn't get there.)

And, to circle back around, Empathy is very solid, strong support for teams heavy on people with characters at that level of development, which means solid support for (as nearly as I can tell) a majority of players' level 50 characters.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ParaBruce said:

Hjarki, the endgame you're talking about is like mythic raiding in World of Warcraft, from what I can tell. It's very much a real thing and people are out there doing it right now, but...it's not the norm, or anywhere close to it. We need more layers, I think, to distinguish those who who are playing at 50 with individual IOs, those playing with sets but no particular planning (and who are likely to never touch Mid's/Pine/Hero Designer), and a couple strata of increasingly carefully designed and lavishly funded builds. There are a lot of people out there at 50 who are not executing anything much in the way of a plan, and taking part with varying degrees of interest and enthusiasm in stuff with varying degrees of difficulty and prerequisites.

I have to agree.  Post 50 there's still a demand for strong healing/buffing builds.  

In my experience, most players aren't running around with super-efficient top tier builds after 50.  The players who do have builds like that are pretty much playing the entire game solo by that point. They don't really need anybody else. There's nothing wrong with that, but other players do need support. And Empathy is a support set that can cover the deficiencies in almost any build. 

Edited by tjknight

2 hours ago, Cipher said:

Defender Powers

Primary Powersets

image.png.b33b278ee084d8dcd86e9156e8a8b0db.png

Secondary Powersets

image.png.c585a904377a88475d43db139004f2a6.png

Powerset Combinations

Reveal hidden contents
Rank Primary Power Set Secondary Power Set Count
1 Radiation Emission Radiation Blast 2872
2 Empathy Radiation Blast 2341
3 Dark Miasma Dark Blast 2187
4 Empathy Psychic Blast 2152
5 Empathy Energy Blast 2040
6 Empathy Dark Blast 1698
7 Empathy Water Blast 1696
8 Empathy Electrical Blast 1495
9 Sonic Debuff Sonic Attack 1469
10 Storm Summoning Electrical Blast 1255
11 Storm Summoning Water Blast 1060
12 Nature Affinity Water Blast 1005
13 Empathy Dual Pistols 977
14 Trick Arrow Archery 953
15 Empathy Sonic Attack 934
16 Empathy Archery 909
17 Kinetics Radiation Blast 886
18 Kinetics Electrical Blast 843
19 Force Field Energy Blast 841
20 Empathy Fire Blast 824
21 Thermal Radiation Fire Blast 786
22 Empathy Ice Blast 777
23 Time Manipulation Dual Pistols 768
24 Kinetics Sonic Attack 718
25 Empathy Beam Rifle 717
26 Cold Domination Ice Blast 693
27 Radiation Emission Sonic Attack 619
28 Time Manipulation Psychic Blast 516
29 Kinetics Energy Blast 486
30 Time Manipulation Beam Rifle 485
31 Force Field Water Blast 477
32 Time Manipulation Sonic Attack 470
33 Storm Summoning Ice Blast 469
34 Kinetics Water Blast 462
35 Kinetics Psychic Blast 425
36 Force Field Beam Rifle 410
37 Force Field Psychic Blast 395
38 Force Field Radiation Blast 395
39 Time Manipulation Water Blast 388
40 Radiation Emission Dark Blast 386
41 Kinetics Fire Blast 383
42 Empathy Assault Rifle 380
43 Pain Domination Dark Blast 375
44 Kinetics Dark Blast 366
45 Nature Affinity Archery 364
46 Time Manipulation Radiation Blast 356
47 Force Field Dark Blast 354
48 Kinetics Dual Pistols 353
49 Pain Domination Psychic Blast 337
50 Force Field Electrical Blast 336
51 Time Manipulation Dark Blast 331
52 Poison Water Blast 312
53 Time Manipulation Energy Blast 304
54 Cold Domination Archery 301
55 Time Manipulation Electrical Blast 265
56 Kinetics Beam Rifle 260
57 Force Field Sonic Attack 253
58 Thermal Radiation Radiation Blast 247
59 Kinetics Ice Blast 247
60 Pain Domination Water Blast 246
61 Time Manipulation Ice Blast 237
62 Cold Domination Sonic Attack 235
63 Pain Domination Sonic Attack 234
64 Poison Sonic Attack 223
65 Nature Affinity Dark Blast 220
66 Storm Summoning Sonic Attack 217
67 Traps Beam Rifle 216
68 Pain Domination Dual Pistols 216
69 Poison Radiation Blast 216
70 Nature Affinity Radiation Blast 215
71 Poison Dark Blast 208
72 Nature Affinity Sonic Attack 207
73 Time Manipulation Fire Blast 206
74 Traps Dual Pistols 204
75 Radiation Emission Psychic Blast 202
76 Storm Summoning Dark Blast 196
77 Force Field Dual Pistols 191
78 Cold Domination Water Blast 189
79 Pain Domination Radiation Blast 188
80 Radiation Emission Electrical Blast 179
81 Nature Affinity Ice Blast 176
82 Traps Assault Rifle 176
83 Radiation Emission Fire Blast 174
84 Radiation Emission Water Blast 173
85 Dark Miasma Sonic Attack 165
86 Kinetics Archery 164
87 Radiation Emission Beam Rifle 163
88 Thermal Radiation Sonic Attack 156
89 Nature Affinity Psychic Blast 153
90 Nature Affinity Fire Blast 153
91 Thermal Radiation Water Blast 153
92 Pain Domination Electrical Blast 152
93 Cold Domination Assault Rifle 143
94 Storm Summoning Energy Blast 143
95 Dark Miasma Radiation Blast 136
96 Nature Affinity Dual Pistols 135
97 Nature Affinity Electrical Blast 134
98 Pain Domination Energy Blast 134
99 Dark Miasma Assault Rifle 133
100 Cold Domination Dark Blast 127
101 Dark Miasma Archery 125
102 Dark Miasma Water Blast 122
103 Pain Domination Beam Rifle 119
104 Dark Miasma Dual Pistols 119
105 Radiation Emission Ice Blast 118
106 Thermal Radiation Ice Blast 115
107 Nature Affinity Energy Blast 110
108 Poison Dual Pistols 109
109 Dark Miasma Psychic Blast 109
110 Dark Miasma Electrical Blast 108
111 Thermal Radiation Electrical Blast 108
112 Pain Domination Fire Blast 108
113 Force Field Archery 108
114 Force Field Ice Blast 107
115 Force Field Assault Rifle 106
116 Thermal Radiation Dark Blast 103
117 Dark Miasma Fire Blast 103
118 Storm Summoning Psychic Blast 101
119 Storm Summoning Fire Blast 99
120 Radiation Emission Dual Pistols 98
121 Kinetics Assault Rifle 97
122 Radiation Emission Energy Blast 97
123 Sonic Debuff Water Blast 97
124 Force Field Fire Blast 96
125 Dark Miasma Beam Rifle 94
126 Time Manipulation Archery 94
127 Pain Domination Ice Blast 90
128 Cold Domination Fire Blast 86
129 Poison Ice Blast 85
130 Poison Beam Rifle 85
131 Poison Psychic Blast 84
132 Storm Summoning Radiation Blast 81
133 Cold Domination Beam Rifle 80
134 Dark Miasma Ice Blast 80
135 Sonic Debuff Psychic Blast 78
136 Nature Affinity Beam Rifle 77
137 Sonic Debuff Radiation Blast 75
138 Storm Summoning Archery 73
139 Pain Domination Assault Rifle 70
140 Storm Summoning Dual Pistols 67
141 Sonic Debuff Beam Rifle 65
142 Time Manipulation Assault Rifle 64
143 Thermal Radiation Dual Pistols 64
144 Thermal Radiation Psychic Blast 62
145 Thermal Radiation Energy Blast 60
146 Thermal Radiation Beam Rifle 60
147 Pain Domination Archery 60
148 Traps Sonic Attack 59
149 Poison Fire Blast 58
150 Poison Archery 55
151 Poison Electrical Blast 54
152 Sonic Debuff Electrical Blast 53
153 Traps Archery 51
154 Radiation Emission Assault Rifle 50
155 Sonic Debuff Dark Blast 46
156 Radiation Emission Archery 45
157 Cold Domination Psychic Blast 44
158 Sonic Debuff Archery 44
159 Sonic Debuff Dual Pistols 43
160 Thermal Radiation Archery 42
161 Cold Domination Electrical Blast 42
162 Cold Domination Radiation Blast 40
163 Dark Miasma Energy Blast 39
164 Nature Affinity Assault Rifle 39
165 Cold Domination Dual Pistols 38
166 Sonic Debuff Fire Blast 37
167 Poison Assault Rifle 37
168 Traps Electrical Blast 34
169 Sonic Debuff Energy Blast 33
170 Trick Arrow Fire Blast 32
171 Trick Arrow Dual Pistols 31
172 Storm Summoning Beam Rifle 29
173 Thermal Radiation Assault Rifle 28
174 Trick Arrow Assault Rifle 28
175 Traps Water Blast 26
176 Storm Summoning Assault Rifle 24
177 Sonic Debuff Ice Blast 23
178 Traps Dark Blast 22
179 Traps Energy Blast 22
180 Traps Radiation Blast 22
181 Cold Domination Energy Blast 20
182 Traps Fire Blast 19
183 Traps Ice Blast 18
184 Sonic Debuff Assault Rifle 18
185 Trick Arrow Dark Blast 17
186 Poison Energy Blast 16
187 Trick Arrow Sonic Attack 16
188 Trick Arrow Water Blast 15
189 Trick Arrow Beam Rifle 14
190 Traps Psychic Blast 12
191 Trick Arrow Psychic Blast 11
192 Trick Arrow Ice Blast 9
193 Trick Arrow Electrical Blast 5
194 Trick Arrow Energy Blast 4
195 Trick Arrow Radiation Blast 3

Is Empathy worth having? 

Survey says..... DING DING DING DING DING!!!

• Thanks 2