Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

A good - if somewhat humbling - run tonight :) Thanks to everyone who came out to christen Everlasting's first official night as part of the tour.

I'll be here next month, waiting to greet you all back to the shard for more tankery goodness. Best of luck on the rest of the tour!

- Loranna

Hi all,

Two things: 1) Did we come up with a universal start time for TT on Excelsior, and 2) Has there been any additional thought on a stop by Reunion (day/time)?

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Definitely a nice run this week.  appreciate everyone putting up with me being less than useful at times as I work through some technical issues.  Still working on best way to play while traveling for work.  I cannot download the game to the work laptop I travel with so I have everything on a flash drive plugged into the laptop and use a hotspot for internet connection.

Get some real issues in large crowded zones/maps.  I think I am going to have to dial down the graphics to the bare minimum and cross my fingers as the graphics issues will only get worse as we all level up and add additional powers.  I will learn to live with the blah graphics as long as I can play while on the road.

Thankfully home next week to play on the trusty old desktop machine.

Hi all,

Two things: 1) Did we come up with a universal start time for TT on Excelsior, and 2) Has there been any additional thought on a stop by Reunion (day/time)?

1). Not to my knowledge.

2)  My guess is a Saturday will be the most viable option for Reunion.  On the selfish side I would suggest a mid/late July (20th?) attempt at a first run just because I have vacation planned for the week after the 4th of July.  Or, if we want to be ambitious, we can look at June 29th as a possibility. 

If I remember correctly, which happens less and less these days, there was a TT thread on the individual server forums that was used to advertise when the tour was rolling back around.  Perhaps we revive those and use the reunion thread to solicit times from the folks over there?

Hi all,

1). Not to my knowledge.

2)  My guess is a Saturday will be the most viable option for Reunion.  On the selfish side I would suggest a mid/late July (20th?) attempt at a first run just because I have vacation planned for the week after the 4th of July.  Or, if we want to be ambitious, we can look at June 29th as a possibility. 

If I remember correctly, which happens less and less these days, there was a TT thread on the individual server forums that was used to advertise when the tour was rolling back around.  Perhaps we revive those and use the reunion thread to solicit times from the folks over there?

Let's look a few week out at least. Saturdays are not going to be great for me due to RL.

Yeah, we'll need to get their server used to the idea. I think I saw one person there, during the discussions, but not sure they were keen on Saturdays.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Definitely a nice run this week.  appreciate everyone putting up with me being less than useful at times as I work through some technical issues.  Still working on best way to play while traveling for work.  I cannot download the game to the work laptop I travel with so I have everything on a flash drive plugged into the laptop and use a hotspot for internet connection.

You might try out a solution like Splashtop or Chrome Remote Desktop, assuming your work-managed device allows you to install/use a product like that. They do a surprisingly good job of minimizing network traffic to remotely run even games from your home computer and display them on a your remote laptop.

Hi all,

The TT Tour stops by Indomitable this coming Tuesday! We'll meet at the usual time in the usual place. I'll be on and off this weekend working on my tank over there, so if you see me on and are up for some Tanker teamage, shoot me a tell!

See ya' Tuesday!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

The TT Tour stops by Indomitable this coming Thursday! ...

See ya' Thursday!

???  eh???

Fixed, thanks IK.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Gah, I'm never gonna live my Super Strength advocacy down; there's now visual proof!

Oh well, could be worse...

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Ah Hah! I knew you were lurking around here somewhere.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

One of these is not like the others...

screenshot-190618-20-22-18.jpg

I just got a chance to look at these.... Ah.....

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Looking forward to July, we have 5 Tuesdays (the 30th being the 5th). So, what does everyone think about an All Tanker MSR on Excelsior? If possible, I'd like this event to kick off at 6pm PDT (to allow for our west coasters to make it to the event). So the start time would be a little later, but the event would primarily be for the MSR. Once the raid ends, teamage could follow as folks have time/are available for.

Things we would need:

2 level 50 Tanks per league team

Invest in flight packs if needed

Tanks! Lots of them! The more the merrier!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Looking forward to July, we have 5 Tuesdays (the 30th being the 5th). So, what does everyone think about an All Tanker MSR on Excelsior? If possible, I'd like this event to kick off at 6pm PDT (to allow for our west coasters to make it to the event). So the start time would be a little later, but the event would primarily be for the MSR. Once the raid ends, teamage could follow as folks have time/are available for.

Things we would need:

I'd try like heck to make it (Ice/Elec).  I'm 48 I think now, so 50's within reach.  Not sure how much beyond 50 I might be at that point though.  Are you thinking that last Tuesday?

You could be all about Dark Armor, like Warboss...  :P

Looks at roster...does some quick math...realizes 22% of all characters have Dark Armor.  Looks at Rangle...are you saying there's a problem here mister??

Dark Armor = Lurking = Rangle, I don't see any problem with the "maths". Other than that, I'm thinking you're enjoying the set PapaS.  ;)

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Things we would need:

I'd try like heck to make it (Ice/Elec).  I'm 48 I think now, so 50's within reach.  Not sure how much beyond 50 I might be at that point though.  Are you thinking that last Tuesday?

Yes, the last Tuesday of July would be the day for the raid. Along similar lines, we may need to play "zone shuffle" (move to another spawning of RWZ) depending on how many players attend, and any other MSRs are taking place at that time. So, be ready to shift MSR zones if need be.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

TT rolls back to Excelsior or the 2nd! I don't think and official start time has been declared yet, so I'm guessing the event will start at 5pm PDT/8pm EDT? If so, we'll also make accommodations for west coast Tankers, so if you show up at 6pm PDT, you'll have a chance to get in on the fun!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all!

TT on Excelsior tonight! I'm not sure if the official start time there got ironed out, so check the TankHQ channel for additional information. It's a public channel so anyone can join.

/chan_join TankHQ

See you there tonight!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A few screenshots...

Good turn-out...

screenshot-190702-20-08-25.jpg

Get the Ultrascope! (Went from level 3 to 14 in one TT session...)

screenshot-190702-20-50-01.jpg

After a hard day's tanking, a nice poolside break is just the thing. (Seriously, the TankHQ SG base looks amazing...)

screenshot-190702-22-18-19.jpg