Crafting badges checklist?

Vanden

Another helpful wiki page is the Invention Cheat Sheet page.

I don't know how helpful it might be but I've attached a Word doc with some tables that I created with the salvage requirements for all the common invention IOs in the 10-25, 30-40, and 45-50 level ranges. It's basically a printer-friendly version of some of the tables on that cheat sheet page, along with another table to keep track of salvage quantities for each range.

The first table in that doc is another I created to help me keep track of the number of IOs required per badge, and of the recipes I had on hand. My approach was to squirrel away the appropriate recipes as they dropped during normal play, and once I had enough I'd craft them into the badge. This table is set up for the level 35-40 set of badges but it can easily be adapted to the other sets using the info from the wiki pages previously posted.

crafting_recipes.docx

7 hours ago, Blondeshell said:

Here's the Paragon Wiki version of the link, if you are Fandom-averse:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Gaining_the_Field_Crafter_Badge

And some other files that I snagged back in the day that were intended to help with this very topic:

IO_badge_tracker_v4.pdf 18.82 kB · 2 downloads Invention Shopping List.xls 35 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks Blondeshell, the badge tracker's exactly what I was looking for. I think it's the exact one I used to earn the badges back in the game's heyday.

So, on the topic of the crafting badges, I'm experiencing some weirdness. I parked my badgesman in Wentworths to earn discount coupons for those high-level common IOs, and I'm earning them crazy fast. Like, I saw that I have 3 coupons, and switch to another character to find salvage and recipes to make 3 level 50 common IOs, and in the few minutes my badgesman is offline while I do that I literally earned 6 more discount coupons. Anyone else experience that?

I've experienced the opposite, in fact, and this thread reports similar experiences. but I have been logging out in a store. I get about one per 24 hours logged out, which GM Sijin confirmed (in that linked thread) was correct.

Well, I logged off with zero coupons last night, and eight hours later I have 10 again.

Edit: I used those 10, and have 8 more about 2 hours later.

Edit: Well this is just comical. I'm going around to all my characters, grabbing recipes for my badger to craft, and in the time it takes me to email 10 recipes and the components to make them, I've gotten another 10 coupons. But I'm saving so much inf!

Edited by Vanden

Is there a specific Wentworth's where you are logging out? As I noted I normally log in a store but I tried logging out in a Wentworth's (the one in Talos) for several hours and the number of coupons did not increase.

I tried logging there for a few hours but didn't see an increase in my coupons. I tried a few other Wentworth's too with the same results. If it is a bug I don't seem to be able to replicate it. You must just be living right to get those special perks! 

The character I have been using to check has been at 8 tickets since before the weekend, and I probably didn't play her more than 2-3 hours intermittently over the weekend. She is still at 8 tickets. My guess is that for us mere mortals, it takes an uninterrupted 24-hour cycle of being logged out to increment a ticket.

Vanden you seem to be in a Superman IV/Office Space type situation where everyone else's fractional coupon progress is being rounded off and dumped into your account. I'm kidding of course.