Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 8/19/2023 at 8:35 PM, RikOz said:

Anja Nilsdotter (Fire Blast/Ice Manipulation Blaster)

Anja is the only child of Nils Thorsen, better known as the Swedish national hero, Livgardet. A mutant like her father, she inherited his powers over fire and ice. After her father died defending Stockholm from a Nemesis attack, Anja elected to become a hero herself. For her costume, she chose her father's colors, orange and white, in memory of him.

(( I had a "level 50" costume already designed for her, which I made way back when. But, now that she's 50, I'm not too hot on it. I actually like her "level 40" costume better, along with her brand-new costume in the slot unlocked by doing the FF Icon mission. ))

image.thumb.jpeg.ab3767bdb7275572179d8b00e6dc7ea9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c00c97af13deff2329c8f7ced155b818.jpeg

A Scandanavian Fire & Ice character you say?

Meet Bryndis Hildursdottir, aka Eldfjall. ("Bryndis" means "strong armor", a combination of "brynja" (armor) and "dis" (woman or goddess); "Hildur" = "battle".)

Her costume is an approximation of Iceland's flag.

Eldfjall-Bio.jpg

Edited by Trike
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/16/2023 at 10:19 AM, MagicalAct said:

The Man-Bog, Plant/Thorn/Leviathan Dom, a pairing I've tried a thousand times and abandoned but this one I've really enjoyed. 

Screenshot 2023-08-15 230932.png

Say, I've got one of these fellows, too! (He said, to no one's surprise.)

Swamp Master

Swamp-Master.jpg
Swamp-Master-Bio.jpg

Swamp-Master-Bio2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

I really like the colors of this one, and they look spectacular in-game.

Miss Slay

Miss-Slay1.jpg
Miss-Slay3.jpg

Riffing on my various fox characters (Quick Red Fox, Desert Fox, Phantom Fox) I made the black and white version:

Skunk Punk

Skunk-Punk-Back.jpg
Skunk-Punk-Back2.jpg

Puns! Right?

Pro-Magnon Man

Pro-Magnon-Man-Bio.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

Hi everyone!

Came back to the game after some years and I just created a new toon!

I was in doubt between Blaster Water/Ice, Sentinel Water/Ice or Corruptor Water/Cold (This last one won in my mind).

I think water it is always related to "support" so I decided to go as Corruptor to get some support skills to the team.

The Water Whisperer:

image.thumb.png.f67a45e8433659c341780e4007e212be.png

image.thumb.png.075a582beb8726e160abe29174f4d1ae.png

image.thumb.png.609dbe0f54f632a5779be7a2349c3107.png

image.thumb.png.265f54ad835575f88a10c37eb7b24b3f.png

I'm enjoying all your Characters Ideas! Keep posting! 

Edited by elxicdegris
  • Like 10
  • Thumbs Up 1

Again, super cool looks & costumes everyone... 🙂
   But I guess it's update time again with some of my new characters as well... 😉

* Doctor Psi (Mind/Psionic Dominator): A former Arachnos scientist, who is seeking revenge against them...
* Green Peace (Beast/Nature Mastermind): One of my only "petless" MM's (atm), who I play just for "fun's sake" & challenge...

* Kame Hame Ha (Energy/Martial Blaster): A character who HATES her silly name, but is a very good hero despite it...

* Ms AEther (Sonic/Nature Corruptor): The main toon I have who is nearly constantly is at Speed Hami raids to support & help everyone else in beating the goo...

* Ms Grav (Gravity/Force Field Controller): Another of my main toons, whom I use at daily MSR's to help & support everyone there (everyone loves bubbles, right? lol)...

* Ogri (Seismic/Stone Sentinel): A 14yo little girl with a super tragic backstory that only survived by having her brain put into a Stone Golem...

Doctor Psi.jpg

Green Peace.jpg

Kame Hame Ha.jpg

Ms AEther.jpg

Ms Grav.jpg

Ogri.jpg

More to come... 😁

Edited by BjorJlen
Forgot to add something...
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Been slowly growing my character roster, got four more I'm good to share.

The first is a Willpower/Street Justice Tanker who's about as close to "Regular Guy" as possible, no hero persona, just his name. The idea with him is a "Below Street Level" type, so new he's literally just wearing identity-hiding clothes and a snazzy vest while he beats up street thugs.

image.thumb.png.b0edd6ccf6893d5617997d5ea9e230af.png

image-1.thumb.png.aa45d15f2b991cf3cf67e3abaf0341ad.png

Next is the first speedster I've made in quite a while, a Street Justice/Electric Armor Scrapper named Co-Bolt.

image-2.thumb.png.8e036c32eb81e4b30d0575bbb6d7a42a.png

Finally I had the idea for a "Hero Skynet" type of character. This is a Robots/Traps Mastermind going by the name Sam Matrix, which is the public persona of the self-aware S.A.M.(Security and Military) Matrix defense system designed to help fight supernatural threats.

image-3.thumb.png.338458d7f9ec538951613abffba2a3d6.png

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, biostem said:

Great costume!  It does sadden me, though, how so many areas in-game basically wipe out any darker/more subtle tones between costume parts & colors, however...

Yeah that frustration is why I made this little platform in my base. Even then it took a bit to find an unintrusive skybox.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Yellowjacket said:

9v7MxZq.png 

I've said it before, but clipping (cutting?  I'm always forgetting the word for it) of head components is actually a boon in this game and lends itself to some great looks.  Glad you figured that out because that's a great helmet.  The whole outfit is awesome.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

I've said it before, but clipping (cutting?  I'm always forgetting the word for it) of head components is actually a boon in this game and lends itself to some great looks.  Glad you figured that out because that's a great helmet.  The whole outfit is awesome.

I actually managed to pull this one off without much clipping, pretty happy with how cohesive it turned out. My original design was clip city using the IDF hat before I realized it needed the little wings. But yeah I'm usually a big supporter of using clipping in clever ways. I abuse the heck out of all those detail tabs on half helmets.

Edited by Yellowjacket
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, smnolimits43 said:

a He-Man Homage costume

I'll see if I have time to put something together later, but start with a bare chest, then the barbarian legs, (with or without the tights), and you're most of the way there - just tweak it to your liking. 

On 8/24/2023 at 10:15 AM, elxicdegris said:

The Water Whisperer

If that isn't a Katara homage, then it is one of the best accidental ones. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

17 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

Alright, i need some ideas for a He-Man Homage costume.  Any and all ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  

There's actually a whole thread just for requesting help/ideas/feedback on costumes. They do good work there. Highly recommended, five stars.

• Thumbs Up 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Since I'm old, I thought I'd try to get hep with the kids' lingo for some character names ;P

So here's a pair of villains: 6'8" Swoleo (SS/WP brute), and his little brother/partner in crime, 4'10" Smoleo (MA/SR scrapper):

image.thumb.jpeg.99d56efdb543635ef6ad3648f6f9b192.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1eb372428512d286427e11d4424ca154.jpeg

Get it? One's "swole" and the other is "smol". Hard to tell in these shots, but they do have different faces.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

On 8/26/2023 at 5:56 PM, Without_Pause said:

If that isn't a Katara homage, then it is one of the best accidental ones. 

It is 😉

I have one of each nation except wind (Waiting to wind control to be released).

I even created a character with all the elements 😊

• Like 1

Nice homage... 🙂

voltron.jpg

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...