Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

4 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

as you have used the fur trimmed boots, might I also suggest using the fur trimmed shoulder "magic robe" as well, instead of those shoulder pads?

I went back and forth on the boots and gloves a few times... I'll have to continue playing around with them.  Thanks for the feedback!

• Thanks 1

Anytime good @biostem...

• Thumbs Up 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Here's one I think turned out rather nicely - "The Shrouded Swordsman", a BS/Nin Scrapper:

shrouded swordsman1.jpg

shrouded swordsman2.jpg

I wasn't quite satisfied with the mouthpiece and sword, so made a slight alteration for the second costume slot:

image.thumb.jpeg.05ac71ac15a3141cceaaaa4e152657c6.jpeg

Edited by biostem
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later

I keep trying to create spooky or scary costumes, but just can't seem to hit the mark.  Regardless, this is one I came up with for a Mind/Elec Dominator, "The Shocking Reveller":

shocking reveller3.jpg  image.jpeg.6ca6393aa74273e6b870456ace07f53b.jpeg shocking reveller5.jpg

Edited by biostem
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, biostem said:

I keep trying to create spooky or scary costumes, but just can't seem to hit the mark.  Regardless, this is one I came up with for a Mind/Elec Dominator, "The Shocking Reveller":

shocking reveller3.jpg  image.jpeg.6ca6393aa74273e6b870456ace07f53b.jpeg shocking reveller5.jpg

I agree with @Healix; Tis a nice classic look indeed, so well done. 👍
   On a side note though... If you need or want any help in creating a spooky/scary costume, feel free to contact me on Excelsior whenever you want (Global = @Trel), or even anyone else here as I am sure there are some that would love to give you a helping hand. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

I've been wanting to try something different, and after kind of failing to find a primary and secondary pairing on a dominator that I really liked, I went with something quite different, a Titan Weapon/Ninjitsu Scrapper - "Exposed Shadows"...

image.thumb.jpeg.69b49319e85e8e4354f8090a2964bd3a.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 10/5/2023 at 8:50 PM, Yellowjacket said:

IMG_20231005_224927.jpg.3c82dd0c304b76017e2b85feb9b37367.jpg

x0qrNRq_d.thumb.webp.495c6ec771896b4e7f5e1a147611b35a.webp

Really, really digging this, might have to steal some of it for my 8-Bit Oracle.  She's already got some of the same ideas going on, so it would be only a small theft... I promise you won't even know it gone!

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝