Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 4/24/2024 at 5:03 PM, blazearmor22 said:

image.thumb.png.1253d37128f9532cf210acfe38a38f81.png

The current costume of Starheat! A what if Starfire became She-Ra but with a Crystal Motif all over it. But, some inspirations involved Atom Eve, Halo Jones and Power Girl. 

Can I just say right now that I am jealous that I didn't think of something like this first? I mean... DANG..!

Sometimes keeping an archive of experimental costumes helps.  Frustrated in trying to come up with a look for my new Mind Control/Psionic Assault dominator, I dove back into my saved old creative experiments, pulled out a spectrum one, and started tossing a little of this and a bit of that together like a Sicilian grandmother cooking.  The results caught my fancy.  The chains are a visual representation of his ability to bind.  The fishbowl helmet, well, I just liked it, though in after thought the look might have been subconsciously influenced a little by Mysterio.

P.S. - We really could use the Malaise pattern in the boots category.

Will Begone

2024_04_28_Will_Begone.thumb.jpg.c3307f4c705c261d5bfa9d85e693effe.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, blazearmor22 said:

I made one change to the bottom. I think the fishnet thigh highs are a bit much, so I decided for the Thong. The Lebeaux Thong. 

cityofheroes_BXPVGcWijH.png

cityofheroes_wWFmEoaS9v.png

I popped her into Krea to upscale her. Her face is off for some reason but otherwise it came out all right.

IMG-7630.png
IMG-7629.png

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Power Cable. Kidnapped by the Vahzilok, they had began using him for harvesting organs but he kept himself alive creating devices from their medical scraps. Upon escaping his body was rebuilt using top of the line technology, but now he wonders is he still truly man or machine?

Screenshot 2024-04-29 043720.png

Screenshot 2024-04-29 043743.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

image.png.42f7852c096e81569123c6173f2640e5.png  image.png.bad874e8d269a57c92241c26705b44d6.png  James Powers aka Unrest

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 4/28/2024 at 8:07 PM, Trike said:

Her face is off for some reason

I wonder if Krea tries to like create each part of the face separately, or otherwise doesn't understand what to do if half the face is in shadow or if there's anything on the face, (glasses, goggles, masks, etc), as I've had results where 1 eye is off, or said eye accessories are interpreted as facial markings...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Braddack said:

he needed to be created, Bovine Enchanter

Forgive my ignorance, but is there a pun in the name, or is it an homage, that I'm just not seeing?

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

Is there AI generation in this image? 🤔 I think there's another thread for that in this sub forum. 

my bad, thouth i quick show the costume.

3 hours ago, Braddack said:

my bad, thouth i quick show the costume.

There's nothing wrong with it. I was looking at the last few of the costumes you posted in this thread and couldn't quite get the look in game so I figured there was something used to alter the costume screenshot. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Posted (edited)

Presenting the Golden Age Zodiac: Having some fun with the sepia-toned filter from the Anniversary Event

Lady Tigress and her sidekick, Mystery Mouse - The jungle cat and the city mouse have enough moxie and grit to take on even the toughest Mooks and Family in Independence Port.

Lady Tigress and Mystery Mouse.jpg

Edited by wei yau
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Champion Chimp and his trainer, Bull Hannigan - The punishing primate pugilist and the Golden Gloves veteran operate from their training facility in the Peregrine Island Arena

Champion Chimp and Bull Hannigan.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hooded Cobra and Pigsy Peters - In the dark of night, the Hooded Cobra patrols the streets of Steel Canyon in the sleek Jade Striker driven by the ever-loyal Pigsy Peters.

Hooded Cobra and Pigsy Peters.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Blackwing and Nightdragon - The two co-chairs of the Golden Age Zodiac believe their disagreements are fundamental differences in their approach to crimefighting. The rest of the team just wants them to get a room already.

Blackwing and Nightdragon.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, wei yau said:

Sea-Dog and Colt Cassidy - Leaping from the Silver Screen, these two brothers-in-arms have joined the crusade against crime!

Sea Dog and Colt Cassidy.jpg

I'd like to see a supergroup of oldschool heroes. It could be called The Midnighter Club or something.

I made a homage to Domino Lady but it ended up too much like the real thing!

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

4 hours ago, Herotu said:

I'd like to see a supergroup of oldschool heroes. It could be called The Midnighter Club or something.

I made a homage to Domino Lady but it ended up too much like the real thing!

I have a personal SG called Pulp Heroes on Indomitable but I also belong to a public SG there called Golden Age Group. I log in to Indomitable and suddenly it’s the 1930s again. 😁

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is nothing special, but I just love how it turned out.

I intend him to be a sinister villain boss (like Jonathan Pryce in Tomorrow Never Dies) in an AE arc - I probably won't be making this a reality so if you want to, just copy him.

image.thumb.png.629b0fb1ba9a6586b5857d5e4a584006.png

Vanilla SinisterBiz2.costume

• Like 7

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.