Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Here's my arsenal/traps controller, Chaotech. I actually had this costume sitting around for a while and just hadn't found a use for it until recently.

TU5RlpY.png

• Like 14
  • Thumbs Up 2

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

20 minutes ago, Shocktacular said:

Here's my arsenal/traps controller, Chaotech. I actually had this costume sitting around for a while and just hadn't found a use for it until recently.

TU5RlpY.png

Looks great, but could use a bit more chaos in its design.  Have you considered using asymmetrical options for different color (and/or possibly piece selections) for gloves, boots, and shoulders?  Maybe try it as a secondary costume and see how it comes out.

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

Looks great, but could use a bit more chaos in its design.  Have you considered using asymmetrical options for different color (and/or possibly piece selections) for gloves, boots, and shoulders?  Maybe try it as a secondary costume and see how it comes out.

Yeah, I'm not entirely set on the name, but I like the costume.

• Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!

36 minutes ago, Battlecruiser said:

I thought this was a rather simple design but I received a lot of kind feedback on it in game, so I thought I would share here.

The Serpentress on Everlasting:

Serpentress2-Copy.png.ef502d1a6462454b9b49eccb27315eb1.png

Looked at this without my glasses at first and thought she had a purple face with a grey beard.

• Haha 2

After a hiatus, I am back to try a couple of character ideas I had.

First up is the replacement for my go at a Stj/Inv Brute. Loved the character concept and costume but not so much the end result.  So I adapated the costume for his EnM/Inv replacement, Ultracharge:

image.thumb.jpeg.34fb4e913109caa9726d801d9509dcb1.jpeg

Having an enjoyable Fire/Bio Sentinel, I wanted to try another and came up with a Storm/Ninjitsu character named Zephra:

image.thumb.jpeg.fcd3d827e13de8752f5035c4af1ffd8e.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 3/26/2024 at 6:34 AM, Battlecruiser said:

I thought this was a rather simple design but I received a lot of kind feedback on it in game, so I thought I would share here.

The Serpentress on Everlasting:

Serpentress1-Copy.png.76c6c17d6fd0ed80d19443470b3e8ac0.png

Serpentress2-Copy.png.ef502d1a6462454b9b49eccb27315eb1.png

Generally, the simpler ones are the best ones!  Great job!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2024 at 5:12 PM, Player2 said:

I had a random funny thought last night and then I made this:

T-Factor

Dual Blades/Willpower Scrapper

I almost went with Ninjitsu secondary, and I'm not entirely sure I won't start over with it, but for now...

ZQef7GP.pngn14afXL.png0BLbIUh.png

She keeps lots of things in that backpack, so beware.

xRC6oda.pngVsktaBf.pngtWRcfwH.png

Love the idea of pulling weapons from a backpack of holding.

I bet there's a good number of temp powers that also use a draw from the back animation.  I've got a character perfect for this concept, thanks for the inspiration!

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2024 at 8:53 PM, Shocktacular said:

Okay, I've made an Imgur account and uploaded some stuff... now let me see.... copy the BBCode...

ob2PkWz.png

There! It works! That's my namesake character, Shocktacular, in her most dapper outfit.

Thanks for the help, and expect to see more from me in the future! 😄 

I recently rolled up a character on Everlasting with the name "Shocktacular".  If you would like, I'm more than happy to release it to you since it's your namesake and all.

Hi everyone!

I was in doubt between Dominator Dark/Dark or Controller Dark/Dark (but don't like melee powers in the dominator powerset, so the Controller won).

Hexscarlet Witch:

image.thumb.png.563063d23d4c42fa691d10d1b85ceaf0.png

image.thumb.png.f4228a77251ed528a70953e4be5da860.png

image.thumb.png.66524017b77c9aad5dc7b4c59ef773ef.png

image.thumb.png.23c76b5c787a06b231f2f41ac3fbd770.png

image.thumb.png.b2945e22579b33fe1cd1b07276bfa8f7.png

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, elxicdegris said:

Hi everyone!

I was in doubt between Dominator Dark/Dark or Controller Dark/Dark (but don't like melee powers in the dominator powerset, so the Controller won).

Hexscarlet Witch:

image.thumb.png.563063d23d4c42fa691d10d1b85ceaf0.png

Nicely done, but it also looks like it could get you generic'd, especially with that name.

• Microphone 3