Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

4 hours ago, Sable Phoenix said:

A bunch of image links are broken since page 270, regardless of browser.  I can't see anything Player2 has been posting, which sucks because his costumes are always great.  Can people maybe use something other than imgur?

I just checked and I can see all the images on my iPad. Maybe your computer has Imgur blocked somehow.

13 hours ago, Sable Phoenix said:

A bunch of image links are broken since page 270, regardless of browser.  I can't see anything Player2 has been posting, which sucks because his costumes are always great.  Can people maybe use something other than imgur?

Are you running a VPN?  I've found I have to turn off my VPN to view certain people's images.  

I posted this one before, but I updated the look slightly! Just in time for a new sister toon!

Breakcore, Sonic Blast/Fiery Aura Sentinel

S4RK6SS.jpeg

InnteGO.jpeg XnYHHlM.jpeg

Acidcore, Bio Armor/Kinetic Melee Tanker

RixYHOo.jpeg

nIupLmh.jpeg QH6Txb3.jpeg

EjhDApG.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

So I had to take a break from playing a little while for health reasons but still came in every now and then and checked out your guys' awesome costumes. Just wanted to say thank you to you guys posting them, and thank you to the dev team for making all the Bane changes with the last patch, adding the Stheno staff, and letting us mess with the power customization I finally have a Bane I love playing. Voodooer, the spookiest Bane out there.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 044322.png

Screenshot 2024-03-22 044345.png

Screenshot 2024-03-22 045105.png

Screenshot 2024-03-22 045141.png

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/21/2024 at 1:26 AM, Yellowjacket said:

Missile Man if he is a man of the missile, Missile-Man if he *is* the missile.

Well you know Gandhi said, "be the missile you want to see". 

Maybe he's half-man, half-missile?

Edited by Herotu
  • Microphone 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

I had a random funny thought last night and then I made this:

T-Factor

Dual Blades/Willpower Scrapper

I almost went with Ninjitsu secondary, and I'm not entirely sure I won't start over with it, but for now...

ZQef7GP.pngn14afXL.png0BLbIUh.png

She keeps lots of things in that backpack, so beware.

xRC6oda.pngVsktaBf.pngtWRcfwH.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Remember, patriotic theme means dedicated to a country... not necessarily the United States and definitely not to a political party.

One of my favorite patriotic characters is Irish.

03Zix0i.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 3/21/2024 at 2:13 AM, Frozen Burn said:

Are you running a VPN?  I've found I have to turn off my VPN to view certain people's images.  

You shouldn't have to turn off the VPN, but you might need to whitelist certain websites.

17 minutes ago, Player2 said:

You shouldn't have to turn off the VPN, but you might need to whitelist certain websites.

I have no idea what websites people host their pics on - it doesn't say, just gives a black screen with an icon.  So, can't whitelist anything.  Like right now, I can't see any of your recent pics.  If I turn off my VPN and refresh screen, I can see them.

And now, I have to ask... you all host your pics on another site?  I just copy and paste them into the post.

25 minutes ago, Frozen Burn said:

And now, I have to ask... you all host your pics on another site?  I just copy and paste them into the post.

I used to do this, too, but apparently there's a maximum amount of data you can post and my remaining amount is too small to post pics anymore. 😞 How do you guys keep posting so many?

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

1 hour ago, Shocktacular said:

I used to do this, too, but apparently there's a maximum amount of data you can post and my remaining amount is too small to post pics anymore. 😞 How do you guys keep posting so many?

Limits.jpg.9501a9dd6f8dd483f2d1c89528d25bfc.jpg

I noticed the limit pretty early on and started posting images/gifs to my imgur account. I also refrain from posting PNGs directly to the forums as they tend to be much larger files.

It can be a bit of a pain to navigate when placing images in categories, but hey it's free.

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

1 hour ago, Shocktacular said:

3 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Limits.jpg.9501a9dd6f8dd483f2d1c89528d25bfc.jpg

I noticed the limit pretty early on and started posting images/gifs to my imgur account. I also refrain from posting PNGs directly to the forums as they tend to be much larger files.

I had no idea there was a limit.  And didn't know about the attachment meter either.  I'm only at 35% - yay!  thought I might be near full!  🙂  I guess I'll have to watch this from now on.  Thanks.

Okay, I've made an Imgur account and uploaded some stuff... now let me see.... copy the BBCode...

ob2PkWz.png

There! It works! That's my namesake character, Shocktacular, in her most dapper outfit.

Thanks for the help, and expect to see more from me in the future! 😄 

Edited by Shocktacular
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.

Does it work now? you replied in the middle of my edit

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Shocktacular said:

How do you guys keep posting so many?

Oof let me tell you, it's a pain.

In the player drop down menu (where logout)

My Attachments > Sort by Size > Delete, Delete, Delete > 😞

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

6 minutes ago, Troo said:

Oof let me tell you, it's a pain.

In the player drop down menu (where logout)

My Attachments > Sort by Size > Delete, Delete, Delete > 😞

Also, I realized with mine that I'd been posting several pics per post, so I went back, copied all within a given post, opened Paint (yes, still good) and pasted them together in one pic, saved as a JPEG, and re-posted, removing the old space-hogging originals.  I cleared about 20 to 25 % space that way and didn't truly have to delete.  Still a 3rd party storage is in my future.  I used to utilize Photobucket, but had some issues with them a couple years back.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Techwright said:

I used to utilize Photobucket, but had some issues with them a couple years back.

I did the same, then I started with Imgur. I hope they don't go bust or anything.

• Like 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

21 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

I also refrain from posting PNGs directly to the forums as they tend to be much larger files.

A while back, I actually went through all of my image posts and replaced all of the PNGs with JPEGs. Royal pain, but it freed up a lot of space. Since then, I convert everything to JPEG before posting.

I use https://imgbb.com to host my pics. It’s free and fast.

Ignore all the giant “START” buttons, those are ads. It’s the “Start Uploading” button you want to use.

For this forum, use the “BBCode full linked” option from the dropdown menu once you’ve uploaded the picture. Copy then paste here.

• Thumbs Up 1