Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

20 hours ago, Trike said:

I really like these basic color combos you’ve come up with. This sort of thing is much more difficult to pull off than they appear. Vixenhawk in particular is an excellent use of color.

The kudos are much appreciated Trike!

"As Nintova suggests, you can treat a tanker like a melee controller."

- Heraclea

On 5/11/2019 at 10:47 AM, First Player said:

Jast a few of mine

Hideout

paQ2rm.png

This one is very impressive! The striking visage and the lines are amazing!

• Thanks 1

- Heraclea

On 5/13/2019 at 7:22 AM, SirCowdog said:

Ok guys, so I went a little nuts with the character creator. This is totally not what I set out to create, but the pieces of the outfit just started to fall in place, so I had to run with it.  I REALLY need a good name for this hero/villain. Help me out?

qJrO4U9.png

EEAiTB1.png

gI0g5PU.png

I am thinking Shock Goblin. Nice use of contrast here!

• Like 2

- Heraclea

On 5/19/2019 at 2:22 AM, Jon said:

I've got a million costumes I'm super proud of but it'd take forever to post them all. For now, here's the Dark/Emp Controller who ended up becoming my new main:

erLZfj9.pngB5uSOoU.png

Just need to get that 'Life and Death' badge and I'm set, haha.

Everything about this is top tier! The simplicity, the contrast, the creative use of the chest emblem, even the name! So enigmatic!

• Like 2

- Heraclea

Pole Star

This came out pretty well as I was messing about with the various patterns which combine the two primary colors with a secondary color accent. In this case Red + Blue = Purple.

Pole-Star-BGupscale.jpg

Edited by Trike
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 2

Been playing quite a bit of Helldivers, so to take a break I finally rolled an Arsenal/Arsenal dom now that every team isn't chock full of Arsenal...So of course, I made the Hell-Ranger >_> Costumes are kind of fun approximations of some of the armors while the backstory is while fighting off some of the cyborgs, he discovered some new tech they were working on. Fearing it to be some kind of super weapon, he decided to sacrifice himself to blow it up, and the cyborgs around it. However, in the blast the chrono-energy stored in the device sent the Hell-Ranger back in time to Paragon City. Disillusioned with the never ending war he was fighting in and losing friends and comrades in every moment, he's decided to try and prevent his world's time line.

Screenshot2024-03-12022414.png.a4d7e6faee2376b4c0bc89dc182fa108.png

Screenshot 2024-03-12 015653.png

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/12/2024 at 6:19 AM, MagicalAct said:

Been playing quite a bit of Helldivers

How is that game? Seems to be getting near-universal praise. Now that Halo Infinite has added a co-op mode I’ve been hitting that pretty hard, but it’s the same six/seven maps over and over again.

38 minutes ago, Trike said:

How is that game? Seems to be getting near-universal praise. Now that Halo Infinite has added a co-op mode I’ve been hitting that pretty hard, but it’s the same six/seven maps over and over again.

I think you'd enjoy it. I adored the first game and the second one feels like what they really wanted the first to turn out to be. It's a little more tongue in cheek than Halo, you'll die in silly ways thanks to team mates and enemies but it has some amazing cinematic style moments coming from your gameplay. There's an ongoing galactic war that has a game master in charge of it that keeps things fresh. So like they just added mechs to the game and to earn them we had to keep the planet in charge of production safe for several days. Let me know if you decide to pick it up and need someone to play with.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, BL00DGE0N said:

Quite surprised to find 'Malibu Kin' name available for my fire/kin who arrives to each mish in style.

Malibu Kin-Screen.png

Wow, that concept is so perfectly realized!  Love it!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BL00DGE0N said:

Quite surprised to find 'Malibu Kin' name available for my fire/kin who arrives to each mish in style.

Malibu Kin-Screen.png

I think Malibu Kin and Sunflare Surfer would be bros shreddin' some totally tubular waves off the coast of Talos Island or the Rogue Isles.  😄  

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Got a new character and need some name help from my fellow costume/character concept enthusiasts: hyphen or no hyphen?!

Introducing: Missile Man

Bio:  Back in 1940s I was just your regular, run of the mill enlisted. During my first combat mission something changed, I was super-charged with electricity and pretty dang invulnerable. So the US government did what you did to "mutants" like that in the mid-20th century, strap a missile to 'em and see how it works out. Worked out alright for me, watch out for the Missile Man, comin' in hot!

Question is, does this character name + concept work better as Missile Man or Missile-Man? Right now he's Missile Man, but I keep thinking maybe it would look better with the hyphen, but I'm not sold on it yet.

Missile Man.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Lightslinger said:

Got a new character and need some name help from my fellow costume/character concept enthusiasts: hyphen or no hyphen?!

Bio:  Back in 1940s I was just your regular, run of the mill enlisted. During my first combat mission something changed, I was super-charged with electricity and pretty dang invulnerable. So the US government did what you did to "mutants" like that in the mid-20th century, strap a missile to 'em and see how it works out. Worked out alright for me, watch out for the Missile Man, comin' in hot!

Question is, does this character name + concept work better as Missile Man or Missile-Man? Right now he's Missile Man, but I keep thinking maybe it would look better with the hyphen, but I'm not sold on it yet.

Missile Man.jpg

I vote no hyphen. Looks cleaner to me, especially in game.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Lightslinger said:

Missile Man.jpg

No hyphen

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

Appreciate the help everyone, sticking with the original name of Missile Man!

Here's another character of mine, Praetor Paragon. Goal was to use the laurel headpiece for a regal, Roman, yet modern superhero look,. Praetor Paragon is a Shield/Electric Tank.

Praetor Paragon.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lightslinger said:

Appreciate the help everyone, sticking with the original name of Missile Man!

Here's another character of mine, Praetor Paragon. Goal was to use the laurel headpiece for a regal, Roman, yet modern superhero look,. Praetor Paragon is a Shield/Electric Tank.

Praetor Paragon.jpg

Amazing.