Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Roscoe Buteo played professional football in Seattle until a freak mutation rendered him ineligible. Now he utilizes his newfound abilities as the superhero, "Seahawk"! Water Blast/Willpower Sentinel.

OZvqDyG.png

• Like 2

sD7jrIS.png

Lunar Lancer (Beam/Reflexes Sentinel)

In the future, the colonization of the moon results in a society that desires total autonomy from Earth, and their relative isolation (combined with the cutting-edge technology that they were initially provided) allows their science to flourish exponentially.

They perform revolutionary experiments on human genes in secret, and after many iterations and generations, the product is their very own super soldier.

Two proud members of Meat Hammer, a super group dedicated to giving the bad guys the shaft!

Hey look, someone else who uses homosexuality as a punchline to mock others. Very original and job well done! You should make fun of handicapped people next. I mean, the only thing funnier than the gays are the cripples, amirite?  >:(

Speaking as a cripple - shut up.  Don't use me to lend credibility to your stupid issues.

Hey look, someone else who uses homosexuality as a punchline to mock others. Very original and job well done! You should make fun of handicapped people next. I mean, the only thing funnier than the gays are the cripples, amirite?  >:(
Except homosexuality is not the punchline, the joke is in the extremely stereotypical "hard gay" approach to it.

You know, turnabout is fair play. Maybe you should create a character who satirizes overtly masculine stereotypes? Onan The Brobarian or something.

• Thumbs Down 1

The-Big-Z.jpg

The Big-Z, this one was created with a specific purpose, to raise awareness for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. The design has been upgraded in the past few weeks but the basic idea behind the design stays the same...he's supposed to look like a zebra because that's the mascot of the EDS society.

Outstanding!!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History.

http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Pirate_Hollis

Two proud members of Meat Hammer, a super group dedicated to giving the bad guys the shaft!

Virtue signalling snowflake clean up on isle 12 please!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Virtue signalling snowflake clean up on isle 12 please!

"Virtue signalling" isn't even a bad thing. It's just saying a good thing in public. Like, no shit that makes you look good to others.

i guess i can understand that you want to treat being homosexual as a very serious, solemn business, but a good deal of us flaming queers are totally comfortable with being cartoonishly gay once in a while

can't get mad at what you can laugh at

45ea31414011_ezgif-5-9a95c0b0922c.gif

• Like 1

Okay, I kinda think this thread has derailed at this point despite some peoples valiant attempts to use it for the reason it was made and actually post costumes. Just as a suggestion, can people looking to discuss sexuality politics, or any other political issue really, either take it to tells or make a new forum topic about it? Because this really isn't the place for it.

And now to at least have my message not be entirely pointless to this thread, have a couple of random costumes.

Celenia Steel

Celenia.jpg

Dual Blade/Willpower Brute. I got bored of Fae style characters having names with nearly as many syllables as letters, so Ms Steel was made. Originally didn't have wings, but when they added those insect wings to the game I had to have them.

Edit: And now I look at her again I forgot to add the right ears. Darn.

Imad al-Din

Imad.jpg

Shield/Axe Tank. I wanted to try making a Middle Eastern/Arabian themed hero. He's got a recoloured version of the basic axe and a round shield with the pillar design on it in gold and white. Could have gone Broadsword and probably wound up with a better looking weapon, but I wanted an axe for some reason. Eh.

• Like 3

Heh, thanks. Here's a pic of him with weapons drawn. Not fantastically happy with the shield because the lighting changes between the costume editor and the game make it awkward to get just the right colours, and even when you think you do they look off in game. So when I get the column background to match the shield, it comes out grey in game, but if I make it lighter it seems to adopt a golden tinge. Frustrating but what are you gonna do?

Imad-Shield.jpg

• Like 1

Welp... here it goes I guess

1.- Condor

Street Justice/Shield Scrapper

Taking the mantle from a golden age chilean hero, Francisca becomes the newest Condor

ZTEsP1v.pngh8cyuSO.png

2.- Violet Darkmoor

Dark/Dark Defender

Sorceress, magical investigator and dangerous artifacts collector.

Y5RMPd5.png

3.- Cazadora

Archery/Devices Blaster

Fierce archer and transgender rights advocate

MwNQCbt.png

4.- Psychic Silk

VEAT Fortunata build

Fortunata trying to escape the clutches of Arachnos and redeem herself by becoming a heroine.

9NRurtG.png

5.- Puma Salvaje

Claws/Super Reflexes Scrapper

Mutant with cat like reflexes and expert in the use of martial arts claws. Her second costume is her "villain" persona that she uses to spy on the rogue island and gather intel to stay ahead of any plot by those vil villains.

yM8yaYK.png

6.- Tralka

Storm/Elec Defender

Mapuche descendant heroine that controls the weather. *Tralka means Thunder in mapudungun.

tNj72qx.png

7.- Anemona

Staff Fighting/Willpower Brute

Explorer and adventurer from an atlantean colony

FOr35Gv.png

8.- Amanda Harrison

Shield Defense/War Mace Tanker

Member of the PPD SWAT team.

Nsy5Irj.png

9.- Lysistrate

Dual Blades/Ninjitsu Stalker

One of the few surviving members of the Knives of Artemis that were not transformed or consumed by Mot

gDpNHQ4.png

• Like 10

I don't have any costumes that I'm super happy with, but these are a few that I'm not embarrassed to get caught with in public!

fKXgy9v.png

This is Mortiurge, a spirit of death and vengeance that was summoned by the Circle of Thorns as a weapon against their enemies. Stuff went wrong with the binding ritual and now she's wandering the Rogue Isles, having a go at this free will thing. Spines/Invuln stalker.

qhaN4wT.png

Aria Victory. They say she's the Incarnate of Victory, her goal is to make everyone around her feel like a superstar. Sonic/dp defender.

Rmpl5ce.png

Harry Watt was a simple guy, providing for his family as a PTS technician in Cap au Diable. One day, "something" happened to Harry at work and he turned bad.  Real bad. When he came home that night, he tried to murder his family. One slasher movie later, Harry had been stopped and the Badness was gone. Hurray! Or was it? Something took root in his 14 year old daughter Yu, and it hid there for years, biding its time. Elec/elec dominator.

• Like 7