COMPLETE SET PROLIFERATIONS

Lazarus

ranged swords.. the pieces are all there (followed by throwing axes, throwing knives, spears)

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

7 hours ago, Troo said:

ranged swords.. the pieces are all there (followed by throwing axes, throwing knives, spears)

THROWN MASTERMIND PETS!!!  NO LONGER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR ROBOTS RUSHING UP TO 5' !!!!! YOU CAN THROW THEM THERE!!

• Like 2

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

7 hours ago, boggo2300 said:

THROWN MASTERMIND PETS!!!  NO LONGER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR ROBOTS RUSHING UP TO 5' !!!!! YOU CAN THROW THEM THERE!!

SCREW THAT I WANT THROWN MASTERMINDS!  GIVE ME ARCHETYPE BLAST! I WANT TO SHOOT DEFENDERS FROM MY FISTS STALKERS FROM MY EYES AND SQUIRT CONTROLLERS OUT MY EARS IN PBAOE BLAST!!!

ONLY THEN WILL WE HAVE TRUE PROLIFERATION.

Edited by ninja surprise
silliness
  • Like 1

Just now, ninja surprise said:

SCREW THAT I WANT THROWN MASTERMINDS!  GIVE ME ARCHETYPE BLAST! I WANT TO SHOOT DEFENDERS FROM MY FISTS STALKERS FROM MY EYES AND SQUIRT CONTROLLERS OUT MY EARS IN PBAOE BLAST!!!

I'D PLAY THAT TO 50!

• Like 1

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

I WANT TO PICK TWO SETS, A PRIMARY AND A SECONDARY, THEN PICK AN AT MODIFIER.

I WANT COMPLETE PROLIFERATION, ALL POWERSETS AVAILABLE TO CHOOSE, ADDED TO ANY AT MODIFIER SPECIALS.

INVULNERABILITY/WILL POWER STALKER, YOU GOT IT!

FIRE BLAST/ILLUSION DEFENDER, YOU GOT IT!

BALANCE LEFT THE BUILDING A LONG, LONG TIME AGO, LETS BLOW THE DOORS OFF OF THE THING AND REALLY GIVE PEOPLE CREATIVE FREEDOM.

YES, IT MAKES SOME CHARACTERS UNVIABLE TO SOLO.

SO WHAT?

YES, SOMEONE WILL COME UP WITH 'THE FOTM BEAST', JUST LIKE NOW.

SO WHAT?

SOME THINGS WILL WORK, OTHERS WILL NOT, THIS IS NO REASON TO NOT TRY AND REALLY INJECT TRUE CREATIVE FREEDOM.

WITHOUT THE FINANCIALS INFLUENCING WHAT IS ALLOWED IN AN EFFORT TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS, WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE CHOOSE, UNHINDERED BY THE PREVIOUS CONSERVATIVE, MONEY-BASED SYSTEM.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:25 PM, boggo2300 said:

MEH!  I WANT A CLAWS BLASTER!

Did you ever play the old X-Men arcade game?   Each character had the same basic punching attacks, but if you built up enough power you could use your characters super power.  Wolverine had laser claws that shot across the screen.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DougGraves said:

Did you ever play the old X-Men arcade game?   Each character had the same basic punching attacks, but if you built up enough power you could use your characters super power.  Wolverine had laser claws that shot across the screen.

Dammit, NOW I want a laser claws Blaster!!!  Happy?

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!