Slotting procs to the far left

solarstriker

On 12/23/2019 at 2:49 AM, Redlynne said:

Once a slot is added to a power, that slot is ALWAYS with that power.  The only thing that turns a slot "off" is being Exemplared more than 5 Levels below when the Power the slot is in is taken.

So if you have a power you take at Level 6 and put the last slot into it at Level 50 ... even when Exemplared down to Level 1 that last slot from Level 50 is "still there" and working for that power.

A bit off topic, and late..but is this really how it works?

I am almost sure I was looking at my senty with miracle/numi procs both slotted in health (lvl 20 and 26), and when ex'd down to 20, the numi was NOT giving any benefit.

Or is that because the IO level was too high? Does the level matter as well as WHEN the slot was taken?

5 minutes ago, Grouchybeast said:

I just tossed an Edict of the Master resist bonus into the middle of a randomly ordered set of Overwhelming Force, and cackled quietly to myself.

you, you, you MONSTER, you FIEND, you you you disorganised beast!

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

1 minute ago, Razor Cure said:

A bit off topic, and late..but is this really how it works?

I am almost sure I was looking at my senty with miracle/numi procs both slotted in health (lvl 20 and 26), and when ex'd down to 20, the numi was NOT giving any benefit.

Or is that because the IO level was too high? Does the level matter as well as WHEN the slot was taken?

I think only the level matters, I don't believe the game keeps track of when the slot was taken

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

4 minutes ago, boggo2300 said:

you, you, you MONSTER, you FIEND, you you you disorganised beast!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaa!

And I normally automatically put my IOs in order, too, but this thread has inspired my Mastermind to new heights of anarchic villainy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

35 minutes ago, Grouchybeast said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaa!

And I normally automatically put my IOs in order, too, but this thread has inspired my Mastermind to new heights of anarchic villainy.

Karma, it's a female dog (and I am aware of the irony that Dog is actually the male name for the species)

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

1 hour ago, Razor Cure said:

Or is that because the IO level was too high?

This.

1 hour ago, Razor Cure said:

Does the level matter as well as WHEN the slot was taken?

Not this.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

13 hours ago, Grouchybeast said:

I just tossed an Edict of the Master resist bonus into the middle of a randomly ordered set of Overwhelming Force, and cackled quietly to myself.

I really didn't need to know that.

And I may report this post, too.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Coyote said:

I really didn't need to know that.

And I may report this post, too.

Don't worry, retribution is coming for this heinous act

a well planned, thorough, perfectly aligned retribution, with all the dials aligned neatly on the orbital death ray :nod:

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

I can't believe some of you don't use alphabetical order.  Acc then dam then end then rech.  Spectrum color order is also acceptable when using commons.

And it is OC or CO...there is no D because it is NOT a disorder.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EmmySky said:

I can't believe some of you don't use alphabetical order.  Acc then dam then end then rech.  Spectrum color order is also acceptable when using commons.

And it is OC or CO...there is no D because it is NOT a disorder.

Thank you.

isn't the D for desirable?

Oh how I wish I could organise them by Spectrum, but I'm red/green colourblind, it's reduced me to tears multiple times when trying to organise!!

• Like 1

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

Range to the Right, it goes further that way, trust me.

• Haha 2
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

1 hour ago, KC4800 said:

Range to the Right, it goes further that way, trust me.

Only if you shoot at mobs to the right of the character. You need to slot it to the left to shoot farther to the left, but I prefer to slot it in the middle so I can aim right at them.

• Like 1