Homecoming Screenshots Thread

Yesterday I encountered these odd glowing orbs in random sections of the war walls in Brickstown. They look kinda white in the screenshot, but up close they were red. Never seen this before - part of the holiday or something?

937011268_CityofHeroesScreenshot2022_12.07-18_56_40_20.thumb.jpg.fdcd4b5b4d936305d6c780b35dba83e9.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
On 1/29/2023 at 7:57 AM, huang3721 said:

4zxvWEj.jpg

Now thats some real fold space action there.

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• 4 weeks later

A couple of shots from the chaos that was an all MM Penny Yin TF on Everlasting earlier today. We had a blast! I'm not sure what all the combos were; I was on a Necro/Sonic. And I know one person was a Mercs/Pain.

screenshot_230226-12-25-22.jpg

screenshot_230226-12-15-24.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Foolish Malta! Your ambush has been foiled, as I remain safe on the other side of this sliding glass door! (Yeah, I spotted them charging toward me before I opened the door.)

1036010255_CityofHeroesScreenshot2023_03.19-15_16_50_62.thumb.png.f33db4242de1d4847c35c7c3dcd3643d.png

Amusingly, I benefitted from that occasional glitch where you can't target enemies who are on the other side of the threshold. The Sapper there on the right just stood there while I punched him repeatedly.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
16 hours ago, Techwright said:

Where's this garage?  Mansion Manticore?

It’s someone’s brilliant base, styled as an expensive apartment/secret lab/garage. I saw it on one of Dacy’s videos so I went to check it out. Really amazing. By BB something. Each car is a transporter - blue one goes to Paragon, gold to Imperial, red to Rogue Isles, I forget where black goes. Genius all around. Highly recommended you scope it out.

ETA - by BBBadger: 

Edited by Trike
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later