Homecoming Screenshots Thread

• 2 weeks later

Felt like alting for every character to get a roster shot might not be feasible, so I decided to finally start playing around with demo editing. It's fun (and slow)!

eLNzXfU.png

S6dsu25.png

TKA58HK.png

VYlE7Er.png

Edited by Dreamboat
  • Like 11
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

On 3/16/2024 at 12:48 PM, Dreamboat said:

Felt like alting for every character to get a roster shot might not be feasible, so I decided to finally start playing around with demo editing. It's fun (and slow)!

eLNzXfU.png

S6dsu25.png

TKA58HK.png

VYlE7Er.png

Really well done. I don’t have the brains or patience to demo edit. The spectrum-headed guy in the 3rd pic made me chuckle.

• Haha 1

eLNzXfU.png

S6dsu25.png

I take it ol' Pink-and-Yellow's "F" stands for "Fotobombing"? 😁  Oh, and hey, look, it must be A.I.M.'s bio science division.

Okay, you've got me curious: where can one go to learn about demo editing for this game?  Something like this could be it's own thread, like the A.I. stuff.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later

S6dsu25.png

I feel like this is what being a Mastermind SHOULD look like.  Six minions hardly a mastermind makes.  You need a small army.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/23/2024 at 2:12 AM, Techwright said:

I take it ol' Pink-and-Yellow's "F" stands for "Fotobombing"? 😁  Oh, and hey, look, it must be A.I.M.'s bio science division.

Okay, you've got me curious: where can one go to learn about demo editing for this game?  Something like this could be it's own thread, like the A.I. stuff.

That's the fabulous Farce!

I just worked off the pages on the Homecoming wiki: https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Demo_Editing

• Thumbs Up 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

• 2 weeks later