Homecoming Screenshots Thread

• 2 weeks later

So I'm running Vernon Von Grun's arc. (Lot of fun, that one!) And I came across Becky The Tarantula Mistress. Valley Girl Spider. Creepy but kinda adorable. Thought I'd get a screenshot: 

UPea99r.png

THEN - I noticed - hey - isn't her character model a little... different than the usual Tarantula Mistress? Why yes. Yes it is. 

F2lqQUC.png

f9N3vqt.png

I hope this is good enough resolution to see. But she's definitely customized her armor. :D

Also - just in case you can't make out the words in that decal on the top of her carapace, it says "Hot Mess Express".  LMAO!! :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 12/30/2021 at 6:14 AM, FrogTheToad said:

I like to think that the lesser freakshow guys have feed the more augmented guys like babies since they can't do themselves.

Oh that's not even the most awful thing the newbie freakshow likely get tagged for. It's dealing with the OTHER end of that procedure that's THE WORST. And that's all I need to say about that. You can figure out the implications for yourself. :P

• 4 weeks later

Mandy Manslapper is considering filing a trademark infringement suit against Malta for jacking her color scheme for their stupid robots.

Or maybe, instead of slapping them with a lawsuit, she'll just slap them.

mandytitan.jpg.a4a151e22c70374048f8325c4e80df29.jpg

• Haha 5

1615918345_Screenshot(381).png.538f4ffba66b39882236fa520b36202e.png

Ok, but what if Im deaf? Does that mean Im fine?

959770942_Screenshot(382).png.27ce19cc380735dafbdec3f36724f808.png

Here's everyone's favorite 'Slammer', Ricochet, chastising you on saving a man's life because now they have to try and help him out of his depression, and she JUST can't be fucking bothered. Only to go on to admit that she can't stay mad at you, because you're fucking tougher than she is...

Why is Jessica the *only* good resistance contact? Why is she the *only* person to give out hugs?!

2075267408_Screenshot(337).png.08eb62aa30825e03382b639253a9f438.png

Also, found these typos. This should read as:

'Allo there, Mistyc.! 'Ame's Ath'rton Cromwell, Drudge Enforca. I ''eard abit 'bout you, ands I wantsa prapose a 'ittle deal...

'Ou 'elp us Drudges 'en various task 'round Noight Ward, 'llectin' souls, makin' soor wes can collect sould, stouppin' thems who 'on't want us collectin' 'ouls inallat., an' we'll see 'at you're rewarded quite well, innit govna?

Resident certified baby

• 3 weeks later
  • Developer
On 2/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, Player2 said:

image.thumb.png.42586e21dd01326cd4c477a2635f5e71.png

Must... remain... professional.

• Haha 5

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:19 PM, Redletter said:

Im not sure if its intentional but the last few times I've done this mission, Operative Burch has been a girl.

The last major update they made Arachnos a gender-equality supporting work force.  Other than Fortuna Mistresses, all human Arachnos have a small chance to spawn as the opposite gender to reflect the fact that playable Arachnos can also be either gender.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• Developer

Anyone have good screenshots from the invasions this weekend? 😄

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

12 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

The last major update they made Arachnos a gender-equality supporting work force.  Other than Fortuna Mistresses, all human Arachnos have a small chance to spawn as the opposite gender to reflect the fact that playable Arachnos can also be either gender.

Im aware! What I was saying is that this just confirms that Kalinda's super jealous of the fact she can never get a date so she sends you after Burke for her petty vengeance...

It's canon. Trust me.

• Haha 1

Resident certified baby