Homecoming Screenshots Thread

There is some really deep lore in the Praetorian NPC profiles.

image.png.05fe8606b3fa8809dba0eefde5ce6aab.png

Real Talk Though: I wonder how many of these profiles are tongue-in-cheek insertions by HC staff done under the radar when cleaning the myriad DISPLAY BOSS_INFO that plague(d) the game? All of the named characters in this mission had some pretty amusing bios.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Great White Shark reminds everyone to stay delicious safe at the beach over the holiday weekend!

screenshot_230525-03-50-59.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

• 4 weeks later

Living in Paragon City will have lots of great sights to see... but waking up to this one outside your apartment could feel awkward...

MF7xahm.jpg

From that place a couple blocks away from Portal Corp in Peregrine Island...

ocs29vZ.jpg

• Haha 5

On 6/27/2023 at 8:55 PM, Player2 said:

Living in Paragon City will have lots of great sights to see... but waking up to this one outside your apartment could feel awkward...

MF7xahm.jpg

From that place a couple blocks away from Portal Corp in Peregrine Island...

ocs29vZ.jpg

Not to mention all the clanging on your fire escape from heroes seeking badges. 😛

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Trike said:

Not to mention all the clanging on your fire escape from heroes seeking badges. 😛

2 hours ago, Player2 said:

I'm just talking about this statue right now with it's super creepy gaze right into what looks like an apartment building.

I think this statue should be rotated clockwise a bit until it's facing the street.

Trike's referring to the fact that the particular statue's gaze is deliberate by the game designers.  They placed an exploration badge marker on the fire escape specifically talking about the statue's intrusive gaze.