Fire the Architect

EmmySky

I like the floor plan where you get there from the elevator, it's really short and there's no cons.  I don't have a picture but the floor leads to then another elevator.  So the short floor plan is a complete waste of time to traverse.  It has no value or meaning other than to piss off people in wheelchairs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VileTerror said:

Because most of these are secret underground lairs, I imagine.  The lack of windows supports this.

Ah man, they really got me by putting elevators with 'up' arrows that go down.

Dastardly fiends!

• Haha 3

I know, right?  So dastardly!

I'm still trying to figure out how DEEP all of this goes, though.  Like . . . if someone were to map out all the underground facilities, bearing in mind that there are unclickable doors in nearly every room tile that imply rooms beyond them . . . AND the underground sewer networks, AND cave tunnels and ancient mines, AND the Rikti facilities . . . how deep would it all go to be able to fit?

6 hours ago, EmmySky said:

firearchitect.jpg.e22ec489f5c7abe4a3c75b63011cc91b.jpg

From the elevator, go left, then left again to get to the next one.

or....

go straight, then right, then left, then left, left again and a quick right, left then straight on to morning.

Lot of these place are office buildings.  Can you imagine working in them?

You'd need a two hour lunch break to make the 4 elevator rides and twisty maze walks to get to the parking lot grab lunch and make it back.  

9 minutes ago, Haijinx said:

You'd need a two hour lunch break to make the 4 elevator rides and twisty maze walks to get to the parking lot grab lunch and make it back.  

Everyone assumes you're going in to stop some plot to take over the world or poison some school kids (read your damn mission briefing, people!), but, really, you're just busting up that Nemesis base because of flagrant OSHA and building code violations.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, VileTerror said:

. . . WELL!  Sounds like my main villainess, Commandant Nongratis, has a new life goal.

Shut off all magic in Oranbega:  Two-for-one!

Ah, but even without the magic they won't fall to pieces immediately... See that one mission in Praetor Pervy's DA arc with the Talons and the disenchanted crystals... So the General would *still* have to figure out a way to deal with a whole bunch of (Justifiably, Kaikara would say-) ticked off people with swords and crossbows and a serious bone to pick. 😆

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Not only that, but who the heck makes elevators that only go up and down ONE FLOOR, with 1-2 in the northwest, 2-3 in the southeast, 3-4 in the east, and there's not a SINGLE fricken' stairwell in a single building interior in all of Paragon City.  The whole place should should be massively condemned for major safety violations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Haijinx said:

Pfffft.  Even in countries that give a flying fuck about workers' rights, that's not gonna happen.

3 hours ago, Coyotedancer said:

Ah, but even without the magic they won't fall to pieces immediately... See that one mission in Praetor Pervy's DA arc with the Talons and the disenchanted crystals... So the General would *still* have to figure out a way to deal with a whole bunch of (Justifiably, Kaikara would say-) ticked off people with swords and crossbows and a serious bone to pick. 😆

Oingo Boingo deserves to be destroyed.

5 hours ago, Haijinx said:

Picture...your first day at your new job, you are so excited!  You brought your new Wonder Woman lunchbox and joined your new co-workers in the break room for some quality get-to-know-me time.  Clock strikes 5 and you head home.

But you never find your way out.

Your lifeless body is discovered 3 years later on an unused floor that even the janitors dont visit.

The real villain....

The Architect

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1