Anyone remember these?

Maagic

Did some cleaning today and ran across some of my old CoH stuff:

The figures are HeroClix. I know I got 2 Statesmen. One forgot his cape 🙂

20200510_200613.jpg

I don't remember where I got the CCG cards. I think they were in the CoH box set.

20200510_200904.jpg

The Art book has CoH on one side and CoV on the other. 

20200510_200956.jpg

20200510_201013.jpg

20200510_201035.jpg

20200510_201052.jpg

20200510_201112.jpg

20200510_201126.jpg

20200510_201152.jpg

The comics are numbered 1-6, then the ones in the back go by date, they aren't numbered

20200510_201341.jpg

Edited by Maagic
  • Like 3

Yep. Statesman was available (only choice) in the COH ... I don't recall if they called it a collectors edtion or not. (Also awarded prestige power slide and cape.) Most of that stuff, including the cards, looks like it's from the COV CE (which I ended up with several of - one on release, for something like $75, and then several at Big Lots for $3 or $5 or something. picked them up for friends who didn't have the in game goodies, still had spares.)

Oh yeah. And you can grab PDFs of the comics, too.  (How many people got their characters in the cameo on page 26 of this one?  🙂  (Piracat says hi!))

Edited by Greycat

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Soon as I saw this thread's title I was thinking bet this is about HeroClix.  That art book looks kind of neat, I think I like that version of Red Caps a bit more, he looks more organic, wild (not that he's far off what we got).

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Hi, you made me go and find my old stuff 😀

The tee shirts have never been worn, the tumblers and pin badges are all unopened and the two pens at front are a Hero version and a Villain version that project a red or blue logo onto the roof or wall like the Bat signal :)

4437972D-F76B-4654-A134-46C3C783E78C.jpeg

80B50647-7ACD-449A-B69B-8343C2D7D64F.jpeg

2CB01DC3-D2E4-4042-BC6A-61364C263045.jpeg

• Like 2

Hi, also found this which to me is more precious than my earlier post, this 21 page document was an attachment to my invite to the first “Family & Friends” pre beta test of the AE systems. Page 20 at bottom refers to the cool dev’s stuff we got to use that are all listed on page 21 which is not for public eyes!

I enjoyed using the big red “I win” button that with one click defeated all foes on map, heheheh.......want it now 🙂

52DA58AD-3959-4900-992E-EDF7FE01C27F.jpeg

3BBA6289-28CF-458C-A8E9-5F2AF84C7996.jpeg

Edited by Jacktar
reorder images

8 hours ago, Greycat said:

Yep. Statesman was available (only choice) in the COH ... I don't recall if they called it a collectors edtion or not. (Also awarded prestige power slide and cape.) Most of that stuff, including the cards, looks like it's from the COV CE (which I ended up with several of - one on release, for something like $75, and then several at Big Lots for $3 or $5 or something. picked them up for friends who didn't have the in game goodies, still had spares.)

Oh yeah. And you can grab PDFs of the comics, too.  (How many people got their characters in the cameo on page 26 of this one?  🙂  (Piracat says hi!))

I have a character that's in both comic series.  The last "Looking for group" panel of the first series, and the background of the middle panel on page 17 of the one you linked.  Unfortunately I just didn't 'get it' and I submitted my main (at the time) for both, and his costume was so bland that the color beige wouldn't even look at it.  I really wish I'd have put some thought into what was going to happen and submitted someone with an even halfways decent costume.  *sigh*

• Like 1

I'm still a little grumpy that States got TWO clix figures while poor Scir got left out completely. >_<

(And I still have G-Dub hanging around on the bookshelf right behind me. The rest of the gang are packed up with my small collection of Marvel clix. XD)

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

11 hours ago, Black Zot said:

Oh wow.  I remember HeroClix, but I never knew they had CoH models - I thought it was all Marvel and DC.

I have an old "Unleash the Hero Within" bumper sticker on the back of one of my old HeroClix boxes! The Ghost Widow piece was the most used: 18 defense with Poison, and if you hit her you took a click of damage from the Team ability!