First

Cocaine

Greetings all, the excitement is real. So real you could something something.... Yeah I don't know where I was going with that :p

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow

• 4 years later

Whew...  I thought this was a revival of a fairly annoying trend from the old days where the devs from the Live server would post something and people would post "First" just because they got a post in before anyone else.  No quality to their post, just announcing that they got in before everyone.

It was more annoying than those posts where people knew a post was going to get locked because of its content so they would post "in before the lock" or some such nonsense.

I'm just glad to see we've matured as a community.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Whew...  I thought this was a revival of a fairly annoying trend from the old days where the devs from the Live server would post something and people would post "First" just because they got a post in before anyone else.  No quality to their post, just announcing that they got in before everyone.

It was more annoying than those posts where people knew a post was going to get locked because of its content so they would post "in before the lock" or some such nonsense.

I'm just glad to see we've matured as a community.

I have standards.  I never post the word "First" and I only post quality.  ymmv...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Last.

(Squeezes eyes shut, snaps fingers, shudders imperceptibly while attempting to discern the outcome of these actions with the remaining senses)

• Haha 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!