Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

31 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

@TraumaTrainPlease put a placeholder for me. I’ll have to see if I have an Ice that high. I don’t think I do, but I’m sure I can skip some Hami raids / MSR’s this week and power level. 

Shoot, the very first thing I just did with Perky Cubes as a fresh level 1 was take her into the MSR running on Indom and shoot her straight up to level 22.😁 I was gonna move my farmer on my alt account from Everlasting to Indom to level her, but my farmer is still a bit of a baby, so I think those 22 levels in the MSR were probably faster for me to gain than by farming. xD They were running another one right after as well, so had I wanted to stay, I could have probably gotten to 30ish.

• Haha 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

1 minute ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Shoot, the very first thing I just did with Perky Cubes as a fresh level 1 was take her into the MSR running on Indom and shoot her straight up to level 22.😁 I was gonna move my farmer on my alt account from Everlasting to Indom to level her, but my farmer is still a bit of a baby, so I think those 22 levels in the MSR were probably faster for me to gain than by farming. xD They were running another one right after as well, so had I wanted to stay, I could have probably gotten to 30ish.

Two MSRs a night on Indom. @Eda is a superstar!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

Two MSRs a night on Indom. @Eda is a superstar!

Good to know! Everlasting runs two a night as well, but our Helen A. Handbasket usually splits them up over several hours. Neat seeing the difference between the way each shard runs them. 🙂

• Like 2

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

8 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Wish I could do two MSR’s a night, but I’m West Coast and the second one is our dinner time. I’ll figure something Out!

Oh yeah, I'm west coast as well, so yeah, that can be hard. 😞 Hope you figure something out; I'd offer to help PL you, but my farmer is still only level 35 with a partial build so it's slow going getting her through a map.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Oh yeah, I'm west coast as well, so yeah, that can be hard. 😞 Hope you figure something out; I'd offer to help PL you, but my farmer is still only level 35 with a partial build so it's slow going getting her through a map.

It's all good! Thanks for the offer, but I know I can get her up there in time! I have a fully kitted out farmer on both of my accounts. BTW, Eda runs twice a night every night EXCEPT for Mondays, which is one MSR at 8pm EST/5pm PST. 

@TraumaTrainI'll be bringing Winter Fairy, an Ice/Cold Troller 😄 She's currently level 18, but I will get her leveled to 35 before Saturday! I used her for our fairy theme during the DFB/DIB week and she meets the criteria already for this upcoming theme.

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 2

Probably won’t make it this weekend, partly due to lack of any ice toon in that level range, partly because I am not sure I will be finished with other things that day. My icy stuff is all still pretty much in their baby shoes...

• Sad 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

And just like that, Winter Fairy is level 37 😄 I might even get her to 50 by Saturday by using her on MSR raids! I skipped Hami tonight, but did MSR. I had double XP on and she went from level 35 to 37 during the raid. It definitely takes longer once you're higher level.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, @Easter Bunny and @Crashmonkie! Always happy to have some new folks get interested in the weekly theme show.

Ice Mistral's Winterfest is now full! 12/12, noon EST. St. Martial. Ice Mistral hangs out inside the giant pyramid.

Holler out if you want to be put on the alts list in case someone ends up not being able to make it.

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 3

Working on a Ice Melee/Ice Armor Brute right now, just wanna get to at least lvl 40 and hook her up with ALL the Winter Event IO sets!!!!. If I can make it to 47, I'll Superior them all :D:D:D

POWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Ahem...the name's Black Iceberg, but I'll try and rename to something festive...yet sinister 😛

• Like 2

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the fun tomorrow. 😞

@socom242, you're in!

For 12/12....

Ice Mistral's Winterfest! Ice Mistral is a red side SF. Level 35+, St. Martial. It is the WST.

Snow, ice, blizzards, and winter! Archetypes are open. Appropriate power sets and costumes to fit the Winter Event theme. 

@Jaxman100 -- Jax Frost, Claws/Ice Armor Scrapper

@EmmySky -- Baby Hero, Ice/Ice Baby

@TygerDarkstorm -- Perky Cubes, Ice/Ice Stalker

@Midnyte -- Midnyte Frost, Ice/Rad Sentinel

@TrixieKixx -- Winter Fairy, Ice/Cold Controller

@Easter Bunny -- Sugar Plum, Energy Melee/Ice Armor Scrapper

@Crashmonkie -- Jingle Bell, Ice/Time controller

@socom242 -- Black Iceburg, Ice/Ice Brute

Have fun, everyone! Sorry I cannot be with you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear that Rich; we'll miss you! Hope all is well.

• Thanks 1

Take care Fraulein and good luck with the move! 🙂

I plan to be there tomorrow at 9am (my time), but I may have to leave early depending on what time my dad wants to start working on my car. I asked him to help me with it this weekend as I discovered it has a small oil leak somewhere so I want to see what's up and what I may need to do to fix it.

• Thanks 1