Night Tank

KaizenSoze

After all the work on bane builds. I am shifting back to my Widow.  I am not very interested in running a Night Widow as a straight scrapper.

If I could leverage 85% resist cap and high defense. How tanky could I make a widow?

First draft, haven't tried it on the beta server yet.

I went with Night Widows over Fortunatas because of the ease of perma Mind Link.

Obviously, this build is a late bloomer and very expensive.

Pros:

All def soft capped, except psi def which is 42%. Lots of debuf buffer in positional.

All resist 85%, except eng and neg at 75%. Not taking scaling resists into account

Cons:

Still has Widow hp after buffs, 1283

Getting 2-3 shot is possible, but with high defense very unlikely

Notes:

T4 Cardiac core for 20% resist buff and end reduction

Overlapping Rune of Protection, Melee, and Barrier to maintain resists

Melee Core and provoke for taunt

Elude is there for last ditch defense.

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Night Pixie: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Night Widow Training
Secondary Power Set: Widow Teamwork
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Presence

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Swipe -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(7)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(9), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(11), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def(17), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(19), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(23), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(27)
Level 12: Spin -- SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(29), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 14: Lunge -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(33), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 16: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 18: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(36)
Level 20: Slash -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Hct-Dmg(37), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37)
Level 22: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)
Level 26: Mind Link -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 28: Eviscerate -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42)
Level 30: Foresight -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-ResDam(43), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45)
Level 32: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 38: Arcane Bolt -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(45), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 41: Rune of Protection -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(48), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(48), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(48), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(50), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Provoke -- PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(A)
Level 49: Elude -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Conditioning
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(A), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(15), PrfShf-End%(17)
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon
------------
------------

Edited by KaizenSoze
field testing changes
  • Thumbs Up 2

A) You're insane...in a good way?  You really did squeeze a lot of resistance from basically nothing. 

B) No real suggestions at first glance besides putting a Winter's Gift in Mystic Flight for the slow resist.  The flight IO isn't really doing anything there.  

Edit: I'm also curious how well this could hold aggro.  Tanks and Brutes have a threat modifier of 4 while VEATs are at 2, meaning every bit of damage done by a T/B counts double compared to this Widow.  For comparison, Scrappers are at 3, Stalkers and MMs are 2 also and the squishies are at 1.   Even with Provoke, I feel like this would peel aggro to T/B, most Scrappers and some Stalkers because of damage output.  Might also lose aggro to a high damage Blaster with a debuffing secondary effect.  

So you'd be able to survive but I wouldn't rely on this to "Tank" in a classic sense.  

Case in point, I was playing my Crab on a team rolling Hero's Epic at 54/8 last night.  There was a half wipe in the final room and I was able to face tank the Praetorian Guard AV while people rezzed.  But the moment the wiped Tanker got back in the fight, the AV ignored me completely, even without the Tanker using a taunt or having a Taunt Aura up (SR tank).  

Edited by Omega-202
  • Like 1

To be called insane by you is a high compliment. I have learned a lot about building chars from you, kiramon, and many other.

I doubt I could out taunt a brute or tank, but I intend in running more all HEAT-VEAT TFs.

During the ITF last night. The Warshade could not hold aggro well enough on AVs. In his defense, he was under leveled for 4x8.

Also, I have ended up the only durable melee a few times in groups. This gave me the Night Tank idea.

I swear SR tanks got a better taunt aura. I have an SR tank, but I cannot find anything to support that thought.

Beta server results. It lives!

Rune and Mind link is enough for most groups.

Heavy eng/neg damage requires Melee or Barrier to be comfortable.

I causally took two groups of 4x8 Arachnos, just walked up and attacked.

Rune and Mink Link kept my hp from plummeting. I turned melee on my hp quickly recovered to full.

Even with -33 def from the debuffs.

I updated the build in the OP. Cardiac Core with 20% to resists is enough and fixes any end issues.

Tanking requires management, but 4x8 anything should be doable.

I tried the Apex TF pylons with the hydra. I had to turn everything on, but I was able to survive and kill the pylon.

Taunt effectiveness is still an open question when melee is down.

Here is the Fort Tank version.

Almost as tanky as the Widow, but with more damage. Mind link is almost perma, depending on force feedback procs.

Being able to Follow Up->Aim->Psychic Wail is such a massive damage burst compared to anything Night Widows can do.

The slight difference in resists is explained by Eviscerate vs Psychic wail, Armageddon vs Avalanche.  And being able to slot Basilisk's Gaze which Widows cannot do.

I suspect this would be a very busy build to play.

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Swipe -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 2: Strike -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(3), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(48), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(50)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(17)
Level 12: Spin -- SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(19), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21)
Level 14: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Hct-Dmg(23), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(25), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Hct-Acc/Rchg(27)
Level 18: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(29), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(29)
Level 20: Psionic Tornado -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Rgn-Dmg(31), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(31), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Rgn-Knock%(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Mind Link -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 26: Dominate -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(36), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(36), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(36), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(37), BslGaz-Slow%(37)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Foresight -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37), UnbGrd-ResDam(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(39)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42)
Level 38: Arcane Bolt -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(42), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(43), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Rune of Protection -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(45), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(46), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Conditioning
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(7), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(A), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(11), PrfShf-End%(11)
------------
------------

Final comment on this experiment.

You can tank with either build, but you lose a lot of offensive.

I tried to tank the ITF ambush in the first mission. I survived as long as I could get ML, Rune, Melee up or Barrier.

If there was a gap, I was done for.

So, final eval. Could fill in for a tank for a group in most situations, but you're not going to solo 4x8 with any speed or TFs.

On 9/24/2020 at 4:51 PM, KaizenSoze said:

If I could leverage 85% resist cap and high defense. How tanky could I make a widow?

I've tanked incarnate AVs. You can get pretty tanky.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:07 PM, Omega-202 said:

Edit: I'm also curious how well this could hold aggro. 

Debuffs make your taunts more effective.., they're part of the threat calculation thing. Debuff procs seem to help me get and keep aggro. I've successfully pulled aggro off brutes in the past.

4 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

So, final eval. Could fill in for a tank for a group in most situations, but you're not going to solo 4x8 with any speed or TFs.

Yup yup! I tank regularly with my fortunato, but safety comes at a cost of speed in a big way.

• Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

• 9 months later

I like the concept, if you don't mind I made some improvements.

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Swipe -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(7)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(9), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(11), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(17), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(23), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 12: Spin -- SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(29), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 14: Lunge -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(33), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 18: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45)
Level 20: Slash -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Hct-Dmg(37), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Mind Link -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(47)
Level 28: Eviscerate -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42)
Level 30: Foresight -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(43)
Level 38: Arcane Bolt -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(46)
Level 41: Rune of Protection -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(48), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(48), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(48), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Elude -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 1: Conditioning | Hidden 
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Prv-Absorb%(13), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(15), PrfShf-End%(17)
Level 38: Arcane Power 
Level 50: Born In Battle 
Level 50: High Pain Threshold 
Level 50: Invader 
Level 50: Marshal 
------------
------------

Here are the numbers before and after (I added accolades to both builds)

image.thumb.png.942a237536af5ea69b6061c9f423570b.png

You'll see I added about 4.5-5% more Range/AoE defense to get you to incarnate cap plus I added almost 10% more E/N resistance to help balance you out. Best of all I changed the slotting to Mind Link so that it's perma without Hasten. Here is the cooldown with Hasten off

image.png.4b786a5523e3b9bafd7d9ea3794a2e2f.png

I show this as a means to see if you're interested in not having Hasten altogether. You can use the power pick on a travel power of your choice (if you don't want to use Mystic Flight) and with the extra slot you can swap out Mystic Flight for Spirit Ward. This will allow you to move the Absorb proc out of health and into Spirit Ward, and that would open up one more enhancement slot for you to put wherever you want. If you want more S/L resistance, two slot Spirit Ward for the 2.25% S/L resist, if you want more F/C resistance, add a 6th slot to Tough for an extra 5.25% F/C resist. If you want more Toxic resistance, you can add a 6th slot to Rune of Protection for an extra 4.5% Toxic resist. Or you can use the slot on more defense (give Weave a Def/End). Anyways, it opens up some options for you if you'd like a little more resistance but you are more than welcome to keep Hasten and enjoy that. FWIW, Mind Link will recharge in 70s with Hasten active.

• Thumbs Up 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On 7/16/2021 at 8:12 PM, Bopper said:

I like the concept, if you don't mind I made some improvements.

Reveal hidden contents

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.7

Villain Profile:
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(17), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 18: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45)
Level 26: Mind Link -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(47)
Level 30: Foresight -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(43)
Level 38: Arcane Bolt -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(46)
Level 41: Rune of Protection -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(48), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(48), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(48), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Elude -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Prv-Absorb%(13), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(15), PrfShf-End%(17)
------------
------------

Here are the numbers before and after (I added accolades to both builds)

image.thumb.png.942a237536af5ea69b6061c9f423570b.png

You'll see I added about 4.5-5% more Range/AoE defense to get you to incarnate cap plus I added almost 10% more E/N resistance to help balance you out. Best of all I changed the slotting to Mind Link so that it's perma without Hasten. Here is the cooldown with Hasten off

image.png.4b786a5523e3b9bafd7d9ea3794a2e2f.png

I show this as a means to see if you're interested in not having Hasten altogether. You can use the power pick on a travel power of your choice (if you don't want to use Mystic Flight) and with the extra slot you can swap out Mystic Flight for Spirit Ward. This will allow you to move the Absorb proc out of health and into Spirit Ward, and that would open up one more enhancement slot for you to put wherever you want. If you want more S/L resistance, two slot Spirit Ward for the 2.25% S/L resist, if you want more F/C resistance, add a 6th slot to Tough for an extra 5.25% F/C resist. If you want more Toxic resistance, you can add a 6th slot to Rune of Protection for an extra 4.5% Toxic resist. Or you can use the slot on more defense (give Weave a Def/End). Anyways, it opens up some options for you if you'd like a little more resistance but you are more than welcome to keep Hasten and enjoy that. FWIW, Mind Link will recharge in 70s with Hasten active.

Hey @Bopper  I created a similar build but forced some personal power choices instead.  Question for you: At the same %165 extra recharge as your build, why does my Mids say that Mind Link CD is 88.55s with Hasten on? 

Link to my build is below

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.6

Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork
Power Pool: Medicine

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Swipe

• (A) Superior Spider's Bite - RechargeTime/Global Toxic

Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 2: Strike

• (A) Mako's Bite - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (11) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (13) Mako's Bite - Damage/Endurance
  • (15) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (15) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 4: Mystic Flight

• (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 6: Tactical Training: Maneuvers

• (7) Shield Wall - Defense
  • (7) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance
  • (9) Shield Wall - Defense/Recharge
  • (9) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 8: Follow Up

• (A) Mako's Bite - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (40) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Mako's Bite - Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage

Level 10: Indomitable Will

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (11) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 12: Arcane Bolt

• (A) Empty

Level 14: Lunge

• (A) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (17) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (17) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (19) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge

Level 16: Spin

• (A) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (39) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (39) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge

Level 18: Psionic Tornado

• (A) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (36) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (37) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)

Level 20: Rune of Protection

• (A) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (21) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
  • (21) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
  • (23) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (23) Aegis - Resistance

Level 22: Foresight

• (29) Shield Wall - Defense
  • (31) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance
  • (31) Shield Wall - Defense/Recharge
  • (36) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 24: Mind Link

• (A) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (25) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (25) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime
  • (27) Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (27) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance
  • (29) Reactive Defenses - Defense

Level 26: Boxing

• (A) Empty

Level 28: Tough

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (31) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (33) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (33) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance

Level 30: Weave

• (33) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (34) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance
  • (34) Shield Wall - Defense
  • (34) Shield Wall - Defense/Recharge

Level 32: Psychic Wail

• (A) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage
  • (36) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (50) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 35: Aid Other

• (A) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Recharge

Level 38: Aid Self

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb
  • (43) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (45) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (45) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (46) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (46) Preventive Medicine - Heal

Level 41: Mask Presence

Level 44: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (45) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 47: Tactical Training: Leadership

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
  • (48) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
  • (48) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (48) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (50) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • (50) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff

Level 49: Tactical Training: Assault

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 1: Brawl

6 minutes ago, Obus Form said:

Question for you: At the same %165 extra recharge as your build, why does my Mids say that Mind Link CD is 88.55s with Hasten on? 

You made a Fortunata, not a Night Widow.

A NW version has base cooldown of 240s, while Fortunata version has base cooldown of 300s.

• Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

• 3 months later
  • 2 months later

Some follow up. The build cannot handle 801.7, 801.5 is fine, a bit slow, with the occasional RNG death.

I have tweaked one thing. Swapped Smoke grenade in place of Elude.

Smoke Grenade actually has a number of benefits in hard content:

Pull control. Perception debuff is 90%

Auto hit 4.14% irresistible defense debuff 51 player vs 54 mobs. You need four pieces to effectively max -toHit.

Range is crazy, 110 is the base

AOE size is 35

You can slot Dampen Spirits or Dark Watcher's Despair which have good set bonuses.

@Linea Just thought you would be amused by us mere mortals trying to deal with your missions.

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Villain Profile:
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(17), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(19), Rct-ResDam%(19)
Level 18: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 26: Mind Link -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 28: Eviscerate -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(42)
Level 30: Foresight -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(42), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43)
Level 38: Arcane Bolt -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(46)
Level 41: Rune of Protection -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(46), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(46), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(48), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Smoke Grenade -- DmpSpr-ToHitDeb(A), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/Rchg(50), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(50), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), EndMod-I(15), PrfShf-End%(17)
------------
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
		|MxDz;1615;725;1450;HEX;|
		|78DA6594DB4E13511486F730536B4B3917CAF928B4B4B6B488D74A90722C622460B|
		|C69265060A4746A5B02BE8572D4080A5113F090A8F1CA17F069501335C6ABBAE8BF|
		|7618D226CDD7F5CF5E7BFD6BEDD98D6DDC722D2E466F0AC53D94D4B3D9F860469F5|
		|F4E99D9F89CB160AEDBA7F4DC5A464FAA4288D229636939D73E6D6C18093BC55D85|
		|15F1998C6EA48CD452A8F0387E51F4CC24F4D57533B312629D43E19C36CD64E86E3|
		|A9158282BFC8C9E6553860B0FCCCC7C22F3A8AA10C4F494915E4BEA39C34CB987D3|
		|C67C68767870261E5B8BC7F46C8E96D5939B207D0F5D427EF23691D4848868A2649|
		|59902359399062F3D04879C94A62059885AA5201EB9A4463B2A2B02190FC0CB8BCC|
		|25D0B9CC34C061DA51E51D55759C66187188CA2858CD15AA7FA90576D2486D5C49B|
		|105B0839BF98A6CD8E1246FB3B30D37DBA8631B756CA39E6DD4B38D28D970B00DC5|
		|D18F728D1E525A34F19A762E950D963EE3874FC1E66DE62ED8BAC3DC03DF5072994|
		|C2EDBC11C5BB7C1F6C7CC27CC4DB0630B54A8A10A4E16158DF0AA9258254756F51B|
		|653AFE30FF825DFFC07D2A5F23CBD7044AF0D0C7F483577A985E662F38EEC42117C|
		|AD7F2614C90E891A227084F932436B0A835F031F68C314798A3A097773A206F4D32|
		|A9691F2D7B0F982FC0DE97CC23708C2AB5C8EE5BB852EF04BAF58F30F905D268546|
		|DD26B1B97DDEA16A2530EB5B309199B2476F34A5BF7316AF94FC0AB6F99EF98EFC1|
		|E0077097927DBCA3E6BB8E32C1016618EC8B30FBC1516A24205FB9C00926DE770C3|
		|692F190F4184A437C4EF30AB3A8863F428C7C627E617E066F6BE75735DFAC9D5FFA|
		|B3389F17939AF52A3B9034AD9D5F65A1B4E36C4FC9A822572A7CE0DF2F883E883F2|
		|CA2AA7460B2AE59F4EB3A455C3E4EB157133F2D8B4B944D1828E79A957B88BFF9E9|
		|58D850DE5FDC45B8588A144BD78AA58162C951497F45B2D6577A43223238ACB1043|
		|7CE0239D83B4E4B30670DEE5983FBD6E03FC952F41B|
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Given how many tanks die in 801.5 and lower, you're doing great.

Add Kinetic Dampeners (to Rune/Hybrid/Rune/Demonic) to cap Energy resists, and all you're missing is enough Heal/Regen ... with minimal support you should be able to handle an 801.7

• Thanks 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

• 2 weeks later
On 1/21/2022 at 7:29 PM, Linea said:

Given how many tanks die in 801.5 and lower, you're doing great.

Add Kinetic Dampeners (to Rune/Hybrid/Rune/Demonic) to cap Energy resists, and all you're missing is enough Heal/Regen ... with minimal support you should be able to handle an 801.7

I now consider this build 801.2 4x8 certified.

Completed the mission, Time: 1:43, Deaths: 1.

• No super inspirations
  • No temp powers
  • No base buffs

Though given the time is took. I doubt I complete a 801.5 under the 2 hour limit.

I'll give it a try with base buffs and other aids. Off to work on a Fort tank.

Current build:

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Black Magic Pixie: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Mental Blast -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(7)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(17), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(19), Rct-ResDam%(19)
Level 18: Slash -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Hct-Dmg(37), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 26: Mind Link -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 28: Eviscerate -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(42)
Level 30: Foresight -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(42), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43)
Level 38: Arcane Bolt -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(46)
Level 41: Rune of Protection -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(46), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(46), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(48), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Provoke -- PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 49: Smoke Grenade -- DmpSpr-ToHitDeb(A), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/Rchg(50), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(50), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), EndMod-I(15), PrfShf-End%(17)
------------
------------

Edited by KaizenSoze

Anything above 801.2 and you don't have to complete it, just survive it while doing your best to kill all you can.   Each tier up is effectively twice as long and twice as difficulty as the one before.   At level 12 or 13 it took me an hour just to clear 1 spawn (solo) and get inside the door.

• Thumbs Up 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

1 hour ago, Linea said:

Anything above 801.2 and you don't have to complete it, just survive it while doing your best to kill all you can.   Each tier up is effectively twice as long and twice as difficulty as the one before.   At level 12 or 13 it took me an hour just to clear 1 spawn (solo) and get inside the door.

Well, in that case the build is 801.5 certified. Though I want to try and clear it once.

• 3 months later

Question for @KaizenSoze and @Bopper: Both of your builds use 5 ST attacks (some melee and some ranged, and not quite the same 5 in the two builds) and 2 melee AoE attacks. Do all of those attacks actually get used in your respective attack rotations or are some of them just slot mules for set bonuses? I ask as a simple minded man who prefers his attack rotation simple 🙂

34 minutes ago, Icono04 said:

Question for @KaizenSoze and @Bopper: Both of your builds use 5 ST attacks (some melee and some ranged, and not quite the same 5 in the two builds) and 2 melee AoE attacks. Do all of those attacks actually get used in your respective attack rotations or are some of them just slot mules for set bonuses? I ask as a simple minded man who prefers his attack rotation simple 🙂

If you're referring to the build I posted above that had Arcane Bolt in it, that's not a build I used just something I helped put together. I think Arcane Bolt is not used in rotations and is more of a mule. It's useful having a ranged attack, especially for runners. Plus Arcane Bolt sometimes does double damage which makes it useful as an attack in its own right.

On 5/24/2022 at 9:35 AM, Icono04 said:

I take mental blast to punch through mob t9s that have a psi hole. Or pulling in really tough content, think AE 801s.

Arcane bolt is for dropping runners or things just out as range as Bopper said.

Single target rotation Follow up->Slash->Lunge->Strike or Eviscerate depends if the mobs are packed together for the cone

I use everything at some point or another. Widows have the lovely issue of having too many options that are good.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later

Slightly modified for straight up tanking. I THINK I like where she is... But guidance would be super nifty.

Latrotoxic v 2 - Hero Arachnos Widow
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 rev. 3
──────────────────────────────

• Primary powerset: Night Widow Training
  • Secondary powerset: Widow Teamwork
  • Pool powerset (#1): Leadership
  • Pool powerset (#2): Fighting
  • Pool powerset (#3): Speed
  • Pool powerset (#4): Presence
  • Epic powerset: Leviathan Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Mental Blast

• A: Superior Spider's Bite: Accuracy/Damage
  • 7: Superior Spider's Bite: Damage/RechargeTime
  • 9: Superior Spider's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • 9: Superior Spider's Bite: Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 11: Superior Spider's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 11: Superior Spider's Bite: RechargeTime/Global Toxic

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

• A: Mako's Bite: Accuracy/Damage
  • 13: Mako's Bite: Damage/Endurance
  • 13: Mako's Bite: Damage/Recharge
  • 15: Mako's Bite: Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • 15: Mako's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 17: Mako's Bite: Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers

• A: Reactive Defenses: Defense
  • 46: Reactive Defenses: Defense/Endurance
  • 46: Reactive Defenses: Defense/RechargeTime
  • 48: Reactive Defenses: Scaling Resist Damage
  • 48: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 6: Maneuvers

Level 8: Build Up

• A: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: Chance for Build Up
  • 17: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • 19: Adjusted Targeting: Recharge
  • 19: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff/Endurance

• A: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • 21: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 12: Spin

• A: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Accuracy/Damage
  • 21: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Damage/Recharge
  • 23: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 23: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 25: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 25: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Recharge/Chance for -Dmg and Terrorize

• A: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage
  • 27: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance
  • 27: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 29: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 29: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • 31: Superior Blistering Cold: Recharge/Chance for Hold

Level 16: Boxing

• (Empty)

Level 18: Slash

• A: Hecatomb: Damage
  • 31: Hecatomb: Damage/Recharge
  • 31: Hecatomb: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 33: Hecatomb: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 33: Hecatomb: Damage/Endurance
  • 33: Hecatomb: Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 20: Mask Presence

• A: Shield Wall: Defense/Endurance
  • 34: Shield Wall: Defense
  • 34: Shield Wall: Defense/Recharge
  • 34: Shield Wall: +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

• A: Shield Wall: Defense/Recharge
  • 36: Shield Wall: Endurance/Recharge
  • 36: Shield Wall: Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • 36: Shield Wall: Defense

Level 26: Placate

• A: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate
  • 37: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate/Recharge
  • 37: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate/Recharge/Range
  • 37: Mocking Beratement: Accuracy/Recharge
  • 39: Mocking Beratement: Threat/Placate/Range
  • 39: Mocking Beratement: Recharge

Level 28: Eviscerate

• A: Armageddon: Damage
  • 39: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge
  • 40: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 40: Armageddon: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 40: Armageddon: Damage/Endurance
  • 42: Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage

Level 30: Hasten

• A: Invention: Recharge Reduction
  • 42: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 32: Psychic Scream

• A: Bombardment: Damage
  • 42: Bombardment: Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance
  • 43: Bombardment: Damage/Recharge
  • 43: Bombardment: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 43: Bombardment: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance
  • 45: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage

Level 35: Tactical Training: Leadership

• A: D-Sync Elusivity

Level 38: Tough

• A: Unbreakable Guard: +Max HP
  • 45: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance
  • 45: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance
  • 46: Unbreakable Guard: RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 41: Weave

• 48: Kismet: Accuracy +6%

Level 44: Mental Training

• A: Invention: Run Speed

Level 47: Combat Training: Offensive

• A: Invention: Accuracy

Level 49: Confront

• A: Perfect Zinger: Chance for Psi Damage
  • 50: Perfect Zinger: Threat/Placate/Range
  • 50: Perfect Zinger: Threat/Placate/Recharge
  • 50: Perfect Zinger: Threat/Placate/Recharge/Range

Inherents:

Level 1: Brawl

• (Empty)

Level 1: Sprint

• A: Celerity: +Stealth

Level 2: Rest

• A: Invention: Endurance Modification

Level 1: Swift

Level 1: Health

• A: Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance
  • 5: Numina's Convalesence: +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • 7: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb

Level 1: Hurdle

• A: Invention: Jumping

Level 1: Stamina

• A: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End
  • 3: Performance Shifter: EndMod
  • 3: Power Transfer: Chance to Heal Self
  • 5: Synapse's Shock: EndMod/Increased Run Speed

Accolades:

• Freedom Phalanx Reserve
  • The Atlas Medallion
  • Task Force Commander
  • Portal Jockey

Incarnates:

Cardiac Core ParagonMelee Core EmbodimentBarrier Core EpiphanyDegenerative Core Flawless Interface

I love ALL Archetypes, but prefer to play them Blue-Side.

This is what I've settled on. I've been testing radio missions at +4/x8. I think Smoke Grenade is key against +4 enemies with soft-capped defense. The build is a bit of a compromise. No travel power, Placate/Slash...to me is underwhelming. Its off CD more often yes, but I don't know... there aren't any other options for Night Widows. Placate being of cooldown more often, does add another layer of damage mitigation. I'm really impressed how resilient Night Widows are now.

Villain Arachnos Widow
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 rev. 3

• Primary powerset: Night Widow Training
  • Secondary powerset: Widow Teamwork
  • Pool powerset (#1): Fighting
  • Pool powerset (#2): Speed
  • Pool powerset (#3): Force of Will
  • Pool powerset (#4): Flight
  • Ancillary powerset: Soul Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Poison Dart

• A: Thunderstrike: Accuracy/Damage
  • 46: Thunderstrike: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 47: Thunderstrike: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

• 46: Shield Wall: +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

• A: Mako's Bite: Accuracy/Damage
  • 7: Mako's Bite: Damage/Endurance
  • 7: Mako's Bite: Damage/Recharge
  • 19: Mako's Bite: Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • 21: Mako's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 21: Mako's Bite: Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 4: Pain Tolerance

• A: Preventive Medicine: Heal
  • 34: Preventive Medicine: Heal/Endurance
  • 34: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime
  • 49: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb

Level 6: Tactical Training: Maneuvers

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
  • 31: Luck of the Gambler: Endurance/Recharge
  • 33: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • 33: Luck of the Gambler: Defense
  • 33: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 8: Follow Up

• A: Superior Spider's Bite: Accuracy/Damage
  • 9: Superior Spider's Bite: Damage/RechargeTime
  • 9: Superior Spider's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • 11: Superior Spider's Bite: Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 25: Superior Spider's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 48: Superior Spider's Bite: RechargeTime/Global Toxic

• A: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%
  • 11: Unbreakable Guard: +Max HP

Level 12: Spin

• A: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge
  • 13: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 13: Armageddon: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 23: Armageddon: Damage/Endurance
  • 23: Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage

• A: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Accuracy/Damage
  • 15: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Damage/Recharge
  • 15: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 17: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 17: Superior Dominion of Arachnos: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 16: Smoke Grenade

• A: Dark Watcher's Despair: To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • 19: Dark Watcher's Despair: To Hit Debuff/Endurance

Level 18: Slash

• A: Hecatomb: Damage/Recharge
  • 25: Hecatomb: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 31: Hecatomb: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 48: Hecatomb: Damage/Endurance
  • 48: Hecatomb: Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 20: Mask Presence

• 40: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Recharge
  • 43: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • 43: Luck of the Gambler: Defense
  • 43: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

• A: Reactive Defenses: Defense
  • 31: Reactive Defenses: Defense/Endurance
  • 34: Reactive Defenses: Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 37: Reactive Defenses: Defense/RechargeTime
  • 37: Reactive Defenses: Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 40: Reactive Defenses: Scaling Resist Damage

Level 26: Psychic Scream

• A: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge
  • 27: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 27: Ragnarok: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 29: Ragnarok: Damage/Endurance
  • 29: Ragnarok: Chance for Knockdown

Level 28: Tactical Training: Leadership

• A: Cytoskeleton Exposure

Level 30: Mental Training

Level 32: Kick

• A: Invention: Accuracy

Level 35: Electrifying Fences

• A: Gravitational Anchor: Immobilize/Recharge
  • 36: Gravitational Anchor: Immobilize/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 36: Gravitational Anchor: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 36: Gravitational Anchor: Immobilize/Endurance
  • 37: Gravitational Anchor: Chance for Hold

Level 38: Ball Lightning

• A: Superior Frozen Blast: Accuracy/Damage
  • 39: Superior Frozen Blast: Damage/Endurance
  • 39: Superior Frozen Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 39: Superior Frozen Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 40: Superior Frozen Blast: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime

Level 41: Tough

• A: Gladiator's Armor: End/Resist
  • 42: Gladiator's Armor: Resistance/Rech/End
  • 42: Gladiator's Armor: Resistance
  • 42: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 44: Weave

• 45: Luck of the Gambler: Endurance/Recharge
  • 45: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • 45: Luck of the Gambler: Defense
  • 46: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 47: Hasten

Level 49: Placate