Shout out to TWANG for a awesome Synapse run

Ejlertson

Yesterday evening TWANG had a all Archery Synapse run. 
Just 4 of us turned up and it was my first run with TWANG.

3 Blasters and 1 Defender taking on The Clockwork King and it was epic fun.

I talked with one of the other players afterwards and we agreed taht part of the fun was that being a smaller team, each individual effort felt like it meant more, had a bigger impact and was more heroic.
Not having Tankers/Brutes/Scrappers tanking and keeping aggro was also a lot of fun.

Cant wait till next time I´ll be able to go out in team with the TWANGERS again

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

19 minutes ago, Ejlertson said:

I talked with one of the other players afterwards and we agreed taht part of the fun was that being a smaller team, each individual effort felt like it meant more, had a bigger impact and was more heroic.
Not having Tankers/Brutes/Scrappers tanking and keeping aggro was also a lot of fun.

What server is this? I am assuming not Excelsior? I would have loved to get in on that with my Archery Blaster.

9 hours ago, Ejlertson said:

That sounds like a great time!  Smaller teams can be so much fun.  I keep meaning to try to catch the TWANG team (I made an Archery/TA blaster specially for it) and then I always forget to log in on the right day.  I'm going to make an extra effort next week!

• Like 2

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

Welcome to TWANG. They are a fun (and surprisingly strong) all archer group... and one of the quietest I might add. I'm Lightfoot (the tank) when I do catch TWANGERs on wednesday and weekend runs, although timezones tend to play a factor.

While you're all creating archers now, check out the more realistic "twang" of the bow string SFX mod made by @Solarverse (it makes your arrows hit harder) 😃

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Six Six said:

While you're all creating archers now, check out the more realistic "twang" of the bow string SFX mod made by @Solarverse (it makes your arrows hit harder) 😃

I'm super hesitant about tweeting the sound. I'm worried I'll fuck something up beyond repair.

On a practical note, if I do will it change sounds for both Bow and TA?

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

the SFX mods have been tried and tested. and they will reside on a separate folder if you do it manually. If things go wrong, just delete the new folder. You can also mod it using the mod tool made by @The Philotic Knight. you can check it out here 

and yes, it will change the all archer powers, including your enemies'

Edited by Six Six
  • Like 1