Energy Stalker

Crystal87

I don’t do a whole lot of pylon testing. However, I have no doubt that energy melee will be at or near the top for single target damage. 

You cant go wrong with energy aura. One of, if not the best, stalker secondaries. You could also go bio armor for even more damage. 

Edited by Saikochoro

My choice goes to EM / SR over Bio or EA for more standing power (swaping Assaut / ageless Core and Rebirth / Mélée core based on content with Rune Of Protection) ease of slotting Damage proc and giving more value to the 20% recharge buff of SR to aim for "3 ET per Build up windows" rotations.

After more than 40 hours of plyatesting each phase of beta on several Energy Mélée, i had better times on pylon with EM than my old STJ.

But i'm far from being the best STJ stalker and i have hours / days / months of Energy mélée gameplay on (and VS) stalker, Brutes and Tanker from before and after the Snap.

Just another French Player

So Excuse my old, bad and too french English !

Join THE COSMIC COUNCIL !!!

https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

I was going to test EM on Beta and if I like it, pair it with EA on Excelsior. Fairly easy to softcap to most damage types, decent resistances, end mitigation and a heal. Funny thing, I created the hero on Beta, 99% fully IO'd using the freebie menu, when I noticed the "Auto Enhance" button. Never seen it before so I pressed it. Nothing seemed to happen until going back to the enhancement screen. It switched all the IOs slotted into full sets of Razzle Dazzle, Serendipity and other random sets. 

image.thumb.png.96e6631a74af35b91ac6ba467c251eb7.png

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, StrikerFox said:

I was going to test EM on Beta and if I like it, pair it with EA on Excelsior. Fairly easy to softcap to most damage types, decent resistances, end mitigation and a heal. Funny thing, I created the hero on Beta, 99% fully IO'd using the freebie menu, when I noticed the "Auto Enhance" button. Never seen it before so I pressed it. Nothing seemed to happen until going back to the enhancement screen. It switched all the IOs slotted into full sets of Razzle Dazzle, Serendipity and other random sets. 

image.thumb.png.96e6631a74af35b91ac6ba467c251eb7.png

I did this today too. I read it and was like 'oh maybe it boosts all the enhancements i have slotted, that'd be nice!' and then was set back 20 minutes of slotting IOs from the pop menu.

2 hours ago, Crystal87 said:

Would /SR be able to allow me to solo GMs and AVs? 

Back during live, I was able to solo and beat almost all the GMs with StJ/SR. I couldn't defeat Jack in Irons and Lusca, though it wasn't really SR that was the problem. It was their heavy smashing damage resistance. Wasn't able to bring their hp down fast enough. 

The only thing I would be concerned about is Energy Transfer doing damage to yourself since SR doesn't have a heal. Maybe less with SR's scaling damage resistance.

4 hours ago, Coyote said:

How do you handle the auto-hit nictus? Pull Rommy away?

There are several of techniques to solo Romu nictus, none are easy and requires training to do and/or particular builds : ALL ask a thing based on how high is your standing power (AKA what your toon is able to facetank) and being able to solo kill Romu and / or the nictus. This is one of the reason i play a SR stalker with Rebirth, Rune of protection and mélée core.

[Spoiler : all of this is far far of the ideal Roleplay "scenarios", read at your own risk]

• Spoiler

• Hover you can just hover above the head of Romu and kill each Nictus
    • Corner : you break the Line of sight between Romu and the nictus : to have Romu in front of you and the Nictus behind a wall (you know each time a simple trashcan, streetlamp make your godlike blaster "out of sight" :D)
    • Use imperium as a lure : once the cinematic is over, you fly above with imperium and "drop" him in the Romu pack, then pull romu with a ranged single target attack. Not to far, Not to close.
    • Over agro : you pull EXACTLY 17 targets on agro, and then pull Romu 😛
    • "Clean single pull" : you must be as close of the trigger of the cinematic as possible BEFORE it triggers (the best being above near the "ceiling") and you let you drop/rush with fly/afterburner, jaunt, TP with superspeed on (whatever is really quick) on romu, triggering the cinematic. And there, once it s over, you have a very tiny window where romu is ALONE, pull him and prey.

[and dont do this in "normal" PuG team : i know some "very open minded hardcore old school all cleaning Roleplay #moblifematter" fanboyz who kick for those pulls.] 

Edited by Tsuko
  • Thanks 2

Just another French Player

So Excuse my old, bad and too french English !

Join THE COSMIC COUNCIL !!!

https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

18 hours ago, FiveDiamondJack said:

I'm actually curious if anyone has made a EM/EA one yet. I've topped my new Tank at 50 with EM/Inv, and I promised myself I'd go full thematic when I did with a Stalker. Curious how anyone else has fared so far.

you could stack a lot of stuns with that choice 

Stun aura, Stun proc in Energy Drain, All the the EM stuns .. 

On 12/6/2020 at 6:49 PM, FiveDiamondJack said:

I'm actually curious if anyone has made a EM/EA one yet. I've topped my new Tank at 50 with EM/Inv, and I promised myself I'd go full thematic when I did with a Stalker. Curious how anyone else has fared so far.

Ive made one. I got it to 50 and I am enjoying the heck out of it and generally speaking im not a huge fan of stalker/scrappers, but I really like this one. 

On 12/6/2020 at 5:49 PM, FiveDiamondJack said:

I've made one as well and gotten it to 50.  Still working on Incarnates.  It is definitely strong and the combo works well.

4 hours ago, Ejlertson said:

What build are you running?

I'll post later when I get home probably Friday night, I'm pulling a double in the covid unit right now and Mids is on my pc at home.

If I dont post by Saturday morning send me a reminder I might pass out when I get home.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

2 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

I'll post later when I get home probably Friday night, I'm pulling a double in the covid unit right now and Mids is on my pc at home.

If I dont post by Saturday morning send me a reminder I might pass out when I get home.

Take your time and stay safe. 
If you pass out, you pass out. No stress

• Thanks 1

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!