City of Heroes Planner

Syee1324

I have seen "Sentinel"  Archetypes in some posts as well as on updated Hero planners.  I don't recall this AT and I played until sunset.  I also see power sets and IO sets that are unfamiliar.  I assume they were never released.  Does anyone know if these are in game?

I have seen "Sentinel"  Archetypes in some posts as well as on updated Hero planners.  I don't recall this AT and I played until sunset.  I also see power sets and IO sets that are unfamiliar.  I assume they were never released.  Does anyone know if these are in game?

Sentinel was something added in Leandro's version. Some power sets were only available on the beta server.

For changes specific to i25 (from i24), see: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11cLJiSYlfueJheOumRywG8Evip2Mjmu_30Y6ePaetqY/edit#

was there ever a finished version of wind control, in leandro's version?

it seems, based on Icon and the Pine's Hero Designer that all the numbers and power effects are there, all it needed was fx. But there are plenty of Wind based or windy-looking powers that could be overlayed onto the set [so using existing assets, like some other sets they did], so i wonder if it ever happened? or was/is possible?

Is there anything that runs on mobile, for when I don't feel like giving work my undivided attention?  :)

I've had this dangerous thought myself.

Mids on a tablet would be comfortable... I'm not sure about left/right clicks. On a phone maybe something that could be swiped left right to shift from the primary / secondary / various pools columns would be do-able.

Let's hope this game stays around and someone who does mobile app development takes an interest! Meantime I think that the web planner might be ok depending on how your phone is.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Let's hope this game stays around and someone who does mobile app development takes an interest! Meantime I think that the web planner might be ok depending on how your phone is.

By Web planner, you mean Suckerpunch's planner, via the link at the top of this thread?  That's only as far as Issue 16 compatible, unless you mean something else that would have a lot of holes in it.

• 3 weeks later

SuckerPunch here, the guy that used to do the Online Planner (mentioned above, but I think that link is dead now. I don't run that site anymore anyway).

I'm definitely interested in doing an Online/Mobile planner. Probably won't be numbery as mine never were, but it could scratch the itch to just play around with builds.

I've asked around on how to get access to the data, so we'll see what happens.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

SuckerPunc here, the guy that used to do the Online Planner (mentioned above, but I think that link is dead now. I don't run that site anymore anyway).

I'm definitely interested in doing an Online/Mobile planner. Probably won't be numbery as mine never were, but it could scratch the itch to just play around with builds.

Dude. Thanks for the time you put into that. It was definitely an awesome tool during its day.

SuckerPunc here, the guy that used to do the Online Planner (mentioned above, but I think that link is dead now. I don't run that site anymore anyway).

Dude. Thanks for the time you put into that. It was definitely an awesome tool during its day.

:D Thanks!  Glad you enjoyed messing around with it!

• 1 year later
22 minutes ago, Orion Somtaw Alt said:

it keeps telling me pines decryption key is invalid? whats this all about?

Screenshot_2020-07-10 MEGA.png

1. Welcome to the game.

2. You just necroed a year old thread.

3. Pine's is woefully out of date.  You want Mids' Reborn, which you can read more about here.

• 3 years later