Terror Volta's Something Wicked Sundays

TraumaTrain

3 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Thank you! I have plenty of redsiders in that level range, so I'll be there. 😊

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

17 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Looking lovely so far.

Me.

@Bananiac

@TygerDarkstorm

@Midnyte

@Palehood

Who else will fight the blue tide with us! @Glacier Peak? @Snarky?

Exciting! Put me down as tentative. I've got my Stalker 'Aerobic Shock' parked next to Virgil ready to go, but RL may dictate otherwise. I'll give my definitive answer by tomorrow at the latest. 

image.png.952e3a648a1287771c141a7557f10864.png

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

6 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Anyone participating in tomorrow's SWS should probably make your alignment Rogue or Vigilante just in case the zombie invasion spawns in Paragon. (I'm not sure that it can, but just in case.)

Tried to log in to do what you said but my HC Launcher is giving me problems for the past 3 hours. Hope I can still make it in time since many hours still to go.

Update:My HC Launcher is okay now. 🙂

Edited by Palehood
To update
  • Thumbs Up 1

Something Wicked Sunday 3 was a blast! Thanks so much to all who came. We taught Tarikoss the origin of magic and then stemmed the zombie horde in Port Oakes!

Something Wicked Sunday 4 will be next week on the 22nd. Same noon time EST, and we will meet in Ouroboros. "Mender" Terror Volta will take us on an Accomplishment badge run. We'll get the following 13 badges:

Stone Cold

Bone Collector

Plague Bearer

Mask Maker

Strikebreaker

Slag Reaper

Agent of Discord

Soul Taker

Bad Luck

Skip Tracer

Party Crasher

Mage Hunter

Couch Potato

We'll pick them up in that order, and feel free to swap out characters as we move through them. Most of those are a single, quick and easy mission to get. A couple of them are two missions. Easy stuff though!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Something Wicked Sunday 4

@TraumaTrain Count me in! I'll need to take a look at all of my toons to see if any of these fit their theme 🙂 If not, I may just bring my Stalker. 

Ooh...I just remembered that is my husband's birthday. I'll check to see if he wants to do anything. If not, I'll be there!

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Something Wicked Sunday 4 will be next week on the 22nd. Same noon time EST, and we will meet in Ouroboros. "Mender" Terror Volta will take us on an Accomplishment badge run.

Sounds great! I thought I was going to be unable to join, but got my weekends mixed up. I'll be there on my DM/reg scrapper, Midnyte Shadow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Something Wicked Sunday 4 was great fun! Lots of badges were had. Terror Volta himself got 17 badges including the Demonic and the High Pain Threshold accolades!

Something Wicked Sunday 5, August 29th, will be Three Times a Charm. Terror Volta will run the Mortimer Kal SF three times. Why not? It's a relatively short one, and it'll be the WST.

Meet up in Sharkhead at noon EST.

21 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

Something Wicked Sunday 4 was great fun! Lots of badges were had. Terror Volta himself got 17 badges including the Demonic and the High Pain Threshold accolades!

That was incredibly fun today!  A nice assortment of low level missions that we cut our teeth on back in the day. Very nostalgic. 🙂  And besides the new shinies today, a decent amount of merits too, worth several million. Thanks for running this. I'll miss the Triple-Kal next week. Have fun!

• Like 1

On 8/22/2021 at 9:11 PM, TraumaTrain said:

Absolutely! It felt like I got at least 2 badges from every mission! And what a very nice collection that is, especially Bone Collector 🙂 

Also, from the final leg of the run:

43Iqp5Y.png

• Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 8/23/2021 at 1:23 PM, FrauleinMental said:

I should be able to make it next week.  I'll plan to have three alts parked there, in case there's time to alt between runs:  Coffee Ring (Water/Dark Corruptor), Sister Lyra (Fire/WP Sentinel), and Cryomania (Ice/Ice Blaster).

Great Line-Up, some of my favorites amongst your many creations 👍

@TraumaTrain Sunday is looking good so far. I will do the same and have a few deserving toons ready and parked in standby for this: Le Savant, Amber Elfling, and then I will decide spontaneously if I will go again with Electric Air Raider or take Betty Bondagebunny on a spin.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

I love me some Mortimer Kal, and since I can't make the theme team today, it'll be fun to do this one. If you need character names, I'll edit this with them later when I have time to login and park the three I want to use out there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I'm going to try to be there too! Is there an actual badge named Three Times the Charm when you do it three times on one toon?

Nah... Just calling it that. The only benefit here is that it counts toward the badges for doing the WST multiple times. 

• Thumbs Up 1