Any market ramifications from I27:3?

Yomo Kimyata

On 11/10/2021 at 6:14 AM, Aurora_Girl said:

So the new travel power sets are gonna be in their own category? I was worried they'd mess with my converter method, but if that's the case then I can unpucker myself.

In Page 2, the current running sets and leaping sets got rebranded as "running and sprints", and "leaping and sprints", respectively. 

Thrust is a Running set and Launch is a Leaping set, so they are technically in a new category. However I do not know if that impacts converting, it's certainly worth testing.

Flying and Teleportation sets are the same, and they now include Hypersonic and Warp, respectively. 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

8 hours ago, tidge said:

Has anyone gotten any of the recipes to drop (on Beta)? If so, do these have the 'more serious' crafting requirements similar to 'newer' recipes?

There is always something for EbilTM to keep puckering on the table!

You can probably look this up on the Auction House. Search the recipe, highlight over it, and it'll show the requirements for crafting.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On 11/11/2021 at 5:07 AM, tidge said:

Has anyone gotten any of the recipes to drop (on Beta)? If so, do these have the 'more serious' crafting requirements similar to 'newer' recipes?

There is always something for EbilTM to keep puckering on the table!

Looks like the way Beta is set up there is no salvage needed to craft any recipes. So none of them show the salvage.

reciptes.jpg.77454f896981ce7a3bbb024bcb5988f1.jpg

The "salvage used in this recipe" button on the AH doesn't work either.

They are all listed as Rare.

Edited by SuperPlyx
spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1

Btw there is also this from the patch notes. Very interesting that it was made 1:1.

Architect Entertainment

• Added new conversion option for Incarnate Threads to Architect Tickets available at Ticket Vendors found in AE buildings. The conversion rate is 1:1 and can be done in batches of x10 or x100.

I received a Damage/Recharge DSO from completing the ASF today. I checked the market and one had recently sold for 30 million. I thought that was low, so I bought 3 and made it to a Level 53 Dam/Rech DSO. Surprisingly there were no bids or for sale on the market. I am contemplating what to do with it now.

7 hours ago, golstat2003 said:

Added new conversion option for Incarnate Threads to Architect Tickets available at Ticket Vendors found in AE buildings. The conversion rate is 1:1 and can be done in batches of x10 or x100.

I don't think I'm smart enough for those tickets. All those reward rolls seem like just a bad deal to me. 3000 tickets (threads) for a random rare recipe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperPlyx said:

I don't think I'm smart enough for those tickets. All those reward rolls seem like just a bad deal to me. 3000 tickets (threads) for a random rare recipe.

That math doesn't make sense to me either! I have to assume there was a purpose behind this change that I am not privy to. I mean Incarnate threads can be pretty valuable! Lots of nice inspirations ready at Luna's store.

My go to uncommon recipe to convert went from a slow drip of 10k to over 225k. Selling price of what I converted it to was consistent, and now it is a bit all over the place since so many more are on the market. Curious to see how soon things stabilize.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

17 hours ago, golstat2003 said:

Btw there is also this from the patch notes. Very interesting that it was made 1:1.

Architect Entertainment

• Added new conversion option for Incarnate Threads to Architect Tickets available at Ticket Vendors found in AE buildings. The conversion rate is 1:1 and can be done in batches of x10 or x100.

I kind of really love this.  People have been asking/begging for ages to be able to convert incarnate threads because they wanted something for what they couldn't use any more since they were all T4ed up.  Now every seven threads can get you a random common salvage.   Well played devs, well played!

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Who run Bartertown?

14 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

My go to uncommon recipe to convert went from a slow drip of 10k to over 225k. Selling price of what I converted it to was consistent, and now it is a bit all over the place since so many more are on the market. Curious to see how soon things stabilize.

Interesting. I usually don't stick to just one uncommon recipe for the conversion game. I have like 6-10 that I put bids on every few days. I click Find and make sure their price makes sense still, if so place a bid for 10 more, if not look at one of my other regulars.

With that said everyone has strategies that work. 🙂 

I had been doing a more diverse selection, but the one recipe from the set was going well below the others in it, so I just stuck with it.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

On 11/28/2021 at 6:27 PM, SuperPlyx said:

So, anecdotally, this is an example of how this can play to an advantage. 

For those that farm, you run a few missions, you've got your salvage topped off, or close to it. Me, I craft everything, then convert. Others have differing strategies as to what they do with the drops. 

But for me, after I craft the recipes, often, I'll still have a slew of common & uncommon left. The Rare salvage is placed in my vault, to give me more room. So, using threads for tickets, I would get the random rolls in the 45-50 range (because my farmer has that salvage on hand) and just craft & convert those, until I run out of salvage. Given how super insps aren't working in a lot of the newer Master trials, demand for them has decreased, so the prices of them have dropped. 

I haven't done the math yet, but I think this may be a viable path to dealing with surplus threads/shards on farm characters. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/29/2021 at 3:53 PM, Without_Pause said:

I had been doing a more diverse selection, but the one recipe from the set was going well below the others in it, so I just stuck with it.

Started working on a second recipe in the set. Both are 350K+. I've seen occasional bids of 1 million.

Update: 400k.

Edited by Without_Pause

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.