Anniversary Badges

Jonesys

So while galavanting around a few days ago and I found a vendor that traded merit rewards for anniversary badges among other things - I used what I had to buy the first two anniversary badges. I thought i remembered being in Ouroboros to find the vendor, but when I just went there I couldn’t find them. Anybody familiar with shag I’m talking about, or where I might find them?

So while galavanting around a few days ago and I found a vendor that traded merit rewards for anniversary badges among other things - I used what I had to buy the first two anniversary badges. I thought i remembered being in Ouroboros to find the vendor, but when I just went there I couldn’t find them. Anybody familiar with shag I’m talking about, or where I might find them?

It was Luna in ouroborus.  She is still there but the anniversary badges are gone from her inventory until next year.

Glad I prioritized the badges even though it took longer to io my badge too.

• 9 months later

Does anyone know how much they cost when they were for sale?

Edited by Vyx

@Vyx found mostly on the Everlasting server! [@Vyxen from Virtue]

Total Lvl 50 Toon Count: 13

Maalik - vet lvl 320 Katana/Energy Brute

Supreme Soviet - vet lvl 12 Fire/Fire Dominator

Yep 100 merits each, stock up on merits for all alts that you want to get them on, or convert merits to hero merits for easy transfer to an alt who can then flip them back into regular merits.

25 alts with all the badges!

3 hours ago, Voltor said:

Yep 100 merits each, stock up on merits for all alts that you want to get them on, or convert merits to hero merits for easy transfer to an alt who can then flip them back into regular merits.

Are they not account wide?

On 3/24/2020 at 7:50 PM, Apparition said:

Yes, 100 reward merits per Anniversary badge.  So, a total of 1,500 reward merits.

1600 if there's a new year 16 badge too :)

On 3/27/2020 at 5:00 PM, Apparition said:

You should get that one free just by logging on. 

Oh, duh! Silly me.. 🤪

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 3/25/2020 at 4:41 AM, Sakai said:

Are they not account wide?

These were account wide on live correct?

It should really be clear that they are character specific if that is the case and it is different from live.

Edited by Taboo

14 hours ago, Taboo said:

I swear I could roll a new character and they would receive badges related to the length the account had been played.

You're probably thinking of Veteran badges, which were unrelated to anniversary badges. On live they were tied to how long your account has been active, and you'd get one badge every 3 months. Since it was linked to your billing info they would be automatically granted to all your characters. The SCORE private server (which Homecoming inherited the code from) removed the veteran rewards system, granting those powers with the pay2win store instead. The veteran badges were repurposed for the new Veteran Levels system, which would give you badges for every 3 levels after 50.

• Like 1

Hi, I purchased all the anniversary badges and according to wiki if you have both the first and second badge on an alt you should get awarded the 5th columnist gladiator badge. I did not get it. 
Is this a known bug?

I know that as those badges were unobtainable till now you also got it by running a Reichman TF which I still have to do.

Any word on the awarding from Anniversary badges?

Thanks