School Me on Trick Arrow

00Troy00

I was going to make a Sonic Defender because I thought the extra resistance would be helpful late-game, but several have told me that  Trick Arrow defender would be more advantageous. 

Is this true? And if so, does anyone have a good build?

I'm open to suggestions for a secondary.

34 minutes ago, 00Troy00 said:

I was going to make a Sonic Defender because I thought the extra resistance would be helpful late-game, but several have told me that  Trick Arrow defender would be more advantageous. 

Trick Arrow is a monster debuffer. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think 'monster debuffer' and 'a debuffing powerhouse' sum it up rather nicely!  I'd also note it does one thing no other set can do.  Acid Arrow debuffs the foes resistances to debuffs making not only its own debuffs stronger but any other debuffs landing from other sources less resisted as well.

• Like 3

The thing about trick arrow is that it's a straightforward build in that if you're looking to IO it with some sort of particularly best set its not really like that.  Aside from Ice Arrow you won't get too much mileage out of sets and procs.  So you can save yourself a lot of slotting by just chasing the most important attributes in enhancement values especially recharge since you will travel a lot on TA.  

I take all of the arrows but for Entangling Arrow seeing how even the situational ones like Glue Arrow have great synergy with Oil Slick and EMP Arrow.  I slot Ice Arrow with 5 dmg procs and a 50+5 accuracy and use it in my main attack chain so as to always get the most out of the debuffing.  Other than that it's kind of a pick and choose what you want to enhance.  Slot the -resistance procs where you can is pretty much what else I'd have to say to aim to do for slots.  

It is a real powerful set especially if you stay aggressive with all of those arrows.  You will also want to learn binds for this one.  Getting a couple of those target location arrows to auto hit for 20ft in front of my character with a push of a button has really taken the burden off of trying to keep up with all that this one does.  

As far as secondary I love Dual Pistols on Defender.  Your TA will already be doing lots of great -dmg and then chem ammo adds so much on top of that for the tough fights and then you have incendiary ammo you can switch to for additional damage.  Dual Pistols looks cool with Trick Arrow and plays well with it.  Sonic is good on Defenders too.  The secondary you go with you will want it to be fast paced animating to catch up with all of that debuffing you just laid out plus gives some good secondary debuffing value.  

13 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

I think 'monster debuffer' and 'a debuffing powerhouse' sum it up rather nicely!  I'd also note it does one thing no other set can do.  Acid Arrow debuffs the foes resistances to debuffs making not only its own debuffs stronger but any other debuffs landing from other sources less resisted as well.

One note on this. My very first thought when they announced the trick arrows changes is that I could make a monster sapper. TA/Elec

Turns out that mobs that endurance drain and recovery resists are too high for acid arrow to make a dent. Maybe two or three acid arrows stacking might work.

So, if you couldn't sap a mob without acid arrow. You still cannot sap with acid arrow. Though  most mobs are very sappble, Malta sappers being the most common exception.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mezmera said:

I take all of the arrows but for Entangling Arrow

Entangling Arrow is 20% -res (ST). Doesn't need more than the base slot, but I wouldn't skip it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

20 hours ago, 00Troy00 said:

I posted this in another thread, but I will copy and paste that here since it is 100% relevant

In defense to Trick Arrow, and why I think Trick Arrow is the king of debuffs --

Trick arrow has something that no one else has. 

You know all those resists to debuffs that enemies have ?
You know all those resists that purple patch have?

Enter ACID ARROW !!   The only power in the game in a debuff set that will LOWER THE RESISTANCES  TO THE DEBUFFS. 

It is why in one of my super hard AE challenges, I feature trick arrow enemies.  
They will melt any team that thinks they are going to make it with a conventional team make up. 
You have an SR tank that thinks he is immune to defense debuffs ?

Enemies with trick arrow will quickly make the defenses of an SR tank , or , to be precise, his resistance to defense debuffs, a trick arrow will kill that, ACID ARROW !  

I had the best of the best tankers, even Linea, die on the very first mob.  Acid arrow was a huge reason why. 

It kills the resistances to the debuffs. 

47 minutes ago, Uun said:

Entangling Arrow is 20% -res (ST). Doesn't need more than the base slot, but I wouldn't skip it.

Yes it's a decent power with that -resistance but for me I go with the Force of Will pool and already have another ST -res debuff in Weaken Resolve.  I'm already getting the same effect in another power and with how busy everything is in TA I just wasn't getting to use everything in it.  Of all the arrows to me this is the one I found I could skip but most certainly won't fault someone taking it.  

3 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

One note on this. My very first thought when they announced the trick arrows changes is that I could make a monster sapper. TA/Elec

Turns out that mobs that endurance drain and recovery resists are too high for acid arrow to make a dent. Maybe two or three acid arrows stacking might work.

So, if you couldn't sap a mob without acid arrow. You still cannot sap with acid arrow. Though  most mobs are very sappble, Malta sappers being the most common exception.

The most sappable arrow is EMP Arrow.  I use a couple End Mod/Recharge in that one plus Agility Alpha and have like 117% end mod in that power and it still gets me to like 85% sapping when it drops.  Which is funny because on my Tactical Arrow blaster I slot the EMP Arrow a bit the same for end mod and its a full sapper.  But I'd far and away take the Trick Arrow version with all that other extra stuff it does.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Another non mentioned item in TA is that disruption arrow stacks. 

Acid makes it stronger

and -resist also increases -damage effects.

TA/DP and use chemical rounds. All of the above combined and you can make the enemy do 10% damage. 

22 minutes ago, paco6381 said:

I don't think this is true.  With the changes to TA, I believe if you use Disruption, it replaces the old one now.

It does indeed. With the zippy recharge I didn't mind this change. Makes Trick Arrow much better for fast teams. Think it got more -resist too (plus entangling got some)

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, paco6381 said:

I don't think this is true.  With the changes to TA, I believe if you use Disruption, it replaces the old one now.

It's at least tagged 'replaces existing effect' on COD, so I would imagine no?

• Thumbs Up 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

18 hours ago, 00Troy00 said:

Does anyone have a really good TA build? 

I was thinking that, for the sake of theme I would stay with Archery, but I'm certainly open to suggestions.

I actively avoid themed builds but here's my Live Trick Arrow / Elec 

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Robo N Hood: Level 50 Technology Defender
Primary Power Set: Trick Arrow
Secondary Power Set: Electrical Blast
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(3), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(3), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(46)
Level 1: Charged Bolts -- SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 2: Entangling Arrow -- TraoftheH-Immob/Acc(A)
Level 4: Ball Lightning -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(15)
Level 6: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 8: Ice Arrow -- Acc-I(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(9), NrnSht-Dam%(11), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(43), ImpSwf-Dam%(47), UnbCns-Dam%(47)
Level 10: Short Circuit -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PwrTrns-Dam/Rech(34), PwrTrns-Dam/EndMod(34), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/End(34), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/Rech/End(37), PwrTrns-+Heal(37)
Level 12: Poison Gas Arrow -- CaloftheS-Heal%(A)
Level 14: Tough -- ResDam-I(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46)
Level 16: Acid Arrow -- Acc-I(A), PstBls-Dam%(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(49), AchHee-ResDeb%(49), ShlBrk-%Dam(49), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(50)
Level 18: Disruption Arrow -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A)
Level 20: Zapp -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(21), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(21), StnoftheM-Dam%(25), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(31), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(27), Artl-Dam/Rech(27), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(37), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(40)
Level 28: Tesla Cage -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(29), Apc-Dam%(31), GldJvl-Dam%(43)
Level 30: Charge Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48)
Level 35: Voltaic Sentinel -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(36)
Level 38: Thunderous Blast -- Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(A), Artl-Dam/Rech(39), Artl-Dam/End(39), Artl-Acc/Dam(39), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(40), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(40)
Level 41: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 44: Power Sink -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(46), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(48)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Vigilance 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), EndMod-I(33)
Level 1: Shocked 
Level 49: Quick Form 
------------

Trick Arrow is a very fun set that pairs well with any primary, but there are a few that IMO stand out as especially strong synergies.

• Trick Arrow/Dark Blast benefits because Dark Blast is normally not very strong on attacks. Proccing out TA's powers, plus Oil Slick Arrow helps cover this gap. The heal in Dark covers for TA not having a self heal. These two powersets together can also stack absurd -ToHit on enemies. The immobilize cone attack Dark Blast has can keep enemies trapped inside the radius of lit oil slicks.
  • Trick Arrow/Water is similar to /Dark Blast, but without the -ToHit debuff. The big plusses in Water are lots of AoE damage, and the ability to stay at range for all attacks including the nuke. Also, improbably, Water can light oil slicks. Like a few sets mentioned below, Water can use Glue Arrow to keep enemies inside its DoT patch power. 
  • Trick Arrow/Electric Blast both benefit from a Power Boost strategy. Power Boosted Flash Arrow destroys enemy ToHit, Power Boosted nukes destroy enemy blue bars. Together this combo is really scary. Once again, TA covers some of the damage holes in Electric. The Hold in Electric stacks with Ice Arrow.
  • Trick Arrow/Ice can stack holds eerily quickly, more or less instantly holding a boss while retaining good damage. Ice is entirely ranged, which plays well with a TA Hover strategy. The run speed debuff in Glue Arrow can help keep enemies from running out of your rain powers.
  • Trick Arrow/Fire play well together just because Fire is such a good damage set. Fire can obviously also light slicks and is helped by keeping stuff inside Rain of Fire. 
  • Trick Arrow/Beam Rifle is a master debuffer. Beam Rifle provides some single target -Resistance a power with -150% Regen, which can be useful since -Regen is trickier for TA to achieve than some other debuff sets.
  • Trick Arrow/Sonic is even more of a resistance stripper than Beam Rifle. This set recently went through some changes and I dont have all the details. Classically though, this is the teammate who strips enemy resistance.
Edited by oedipus_tex

On 7/9/2022 at 5:34 PM, 00Troy00 said:

Is this true?

So I have a 50 illusion/trick arrow controller.  She is very powerful.  For me, the key powers are acid arrow and disruption arrow.  The impart a -RES debuff in an area and have good uptime.  Entangling arrow also applies a -RES effect, but it's only to a single target.  Still, vs an AV, those debuffs really add up.  Most of the other powers, while having their uses, pale in comparison to those 3, IMHO.

4 hours ago, biostem said:

So I have a 50 illusion/trick arrow controller.  She is very powerful.  For me, the key powers are acid arrow and disruption arrow.  The impart a -RES debuff in an area and have good uptime.  Entangling arrow also applies a -RES effect, but it's only to a single target.  Still, vs an AV, those debuffs really add up.  Most of the other powers, while having their uses, pale in comparison to those 3, IMHO.

Acid Arrow no longer has -res to damage. It has -res to debuffs and +res to healing.

• Thanks 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On 7/18/2022 at 1:29 PM, 00Troy00 said:

Does anyone have a really good TA build? 

I was thinking that, for the sake of theme I would stay with Archery, but I'm certainly open to suggestions.

I like this one.  I am thinking about swapping M30 Grenade for Ignite.  I might build Hybrid Assault Core later - I am undecided.  I thought maybe Radial would be better for brutes and defenders since their base damage is so low.  I wouldn't go Archery, I think Archery on Defenders feels like you are hitting enemies with a wet noodle.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Defender
Primary Power Set: Trick Arrow
Secondary Power Set: Assault Rifle
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flash Arrow -- SphIns-ToHitDeb(A), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(3), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(3), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SphIns-%ToHit(7)
Level 1: Burst -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(9), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg(11), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(11)
Level 2: Slug -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(17)
Level 4: Entangling Arrow -- Acc-I(A)
Level 6: Glue Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Ice Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(17), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(19), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(19), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(21), BslGaz-Slow%(21)
Level 10: M30 Grenade -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(23), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(23), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(25), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(25)
Level 12: Poison Gas Arrow -- FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg(A), FrtHyp-Acc/Rchg(27)
Level 14: Acid Arrow -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), ShlBrk-Acc/Rchg(27), ShlBrk-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(29), ShlBrk-Acc/DefDeb(29)
Level 16: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 18: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34)
Level 20: Disruption Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Sniper Rifle -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(34), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(34), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), StnoftheM-Dam%(48)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 26: Oil Slick Arrow -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(39)
Level 28: Flamethrower -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(39), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Ann-ResDeb%(42)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 32: EMP Arrow -- Lck-Acc/Hold(A), Lck-Acc/Rchg(43), Lck-Rchg/Hold(43), Lck-%Hold(43)
Level 35: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A), GssSynFr--Build%(45)
Level 38: Full Auto -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(46), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), PstBls-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 44: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48), StdPrt-ResKB(48)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(50), Rct-Def(50), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 1: Vigilance
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(31), Mrc-Rcvry+(31), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(31)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(33), PrfShf-EndMod(33), PrfShf-End%(33)
Level 49: Quick Form
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Spectral Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Robotic Drones Core Superior Ally
Level 50: Clarion Total Core Invocation
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
Level 16: Double Jump
------------

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

8 hours ago, JayboH said:

I like this one.  I am thinking about swapping M30 Grenade for Ignite.  I might build Hybrid Assault Core later - I am undecided.  I thought maybe Radial would be better for brutes and defenders since their base damage is so low.  I wouldn't go Archery, I think Archery on Defenders feels like you are hitting enemies with a wet noodle.

I actually like AR aesthetically, but everyone says to avoid it like it's the plague. 

4 hours ago, 00Troy00 said:

I actually like AR aesthetically, but everyone says to avoid it like it's the plague. 

I'm not sure why.  It is the king of cones.  It's not that bad.  You can just change it to another set you would rather have then. 

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood