Focused Feedback: City Zone Adjustments

• Developer
24 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

I also notice on Brainstorm that my LRT had Fort Trident listed, but greyed out.  What's the deal with that?

Likely because the zone's map server isn't set to auto-launch at start-up, try going to Fort Trident on foot then back to Atlas and see if it becomes available; It'll always launch once it is on Homecoming.

• Thumbs Up 1

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

10-4.  Off to test!

7 minutes ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

Also note you need one of the Phalanx TF badges or the Shining Stars 2 souvenir to unlock the LRT destination, it's not unlocked by default.

Now he tells me!

Went to Fort Trident, then Penny Yin exit, still could not LRT to Fort because my test character doesn't have those badges.

Edited by Bionic_Flea
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Developer
5 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

10-4.  Off to test!

Also note you need one of the Phalanx TF badges or the Shining Stars 2 souvenir to unlock the LRT destination, it's not unlocked by default.

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

Ah ha!  That worked for my TF equiped char.

Ok, I do have a minor complaint: 

" Longbow Quartermaster: I've got everything you need. You need flamethrowers? I've got flamethrowers."

Flamethrowers are not available to buy from them.... 😉

• 3 weeks later
41 minutes ago, Ukase said:

Not a big deal, but when I check to see what zones I have unlocked in the LRTP - Fort Trident doesn't appear (although my character is able to get there using LRTP) 

Sounds like they might have just forgotten to add the zones and badge unlocks to the Fast Travel menu zone checker for Fort Trident and The Crucible. Shameless plug, but there's a 2-for-1 deal on bug fixes because while that one is being fixed, this bug in the same menu could be fixed as well.