Yomo's New and Improved Bang-Up Salmagundi Spectacular!!!

6 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Third, remember to attach a low level common IO, preferably something like Threat Duration or Fear.  YOMO LOVES THOSE!

😁

Or interrupt Reduction.  Because it sucks when sniper blast is interr . . . . oh wait.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

You guys aren’t doing enough to keep Yomo from drowning in his own inf! Things have gotten to such a desperate state that he was forced to make a recent appearance in Mercy Island on Indomitable and shovel inf on unsuspecting peeps.

The entire server pop showed up, and after he twisted our arms and told us “here kids, have some lunch money”, he twirled his Mr Moneybags mustache and disappeared in a custom dollar bill swirl aura. The 3 of us hapless victims of his generosity just stared after him, wide-eyed and slack-jawed, and then raced off to the vendor to gorge on some tasty TOs. 

So, do not give up hope! A sudden, drastic increase in your tax bracket can still be yours if you act now!

• Like 2

Hello...
   My name is @BjorJlen (@Trel in game), and I am here to request that you send me some good old cash so that I may help a certain group of monsters in game. You see, I have noticed that during this ToT season, many, if not all Heroes ( and Villains too like @Snarky) have been going door to door, saying Trick or Treat, and if some nice loving monsters appear to give them some candy, they are immediately jumped and beaten to a pulp by said Heroes/@Snarky...
   And then they take their shoes as an added insult...
   I find this deplorable, and quite unbecoming of a Hero (though I suppose in @Snarky's case, they are lucky he didn't just give them a little nip on the neck too). Because of this, these poor unsuspecting monsters have become destitute, homeless, and poor as all can be. They don't even have any candy anymore! So I have decided to try and do something about this, and give them all some Influence to get them back on their poor monstrous feet, and start anew. And I need your help @Yomo Kimyata!
   So I am here to ask if you could please send me some cash so I may distribute it to these poor unfortunate beaten up abused monsters & souls. It is for a good cause, as even the citizens of our fair city are now looking at these monsters with disdain in their eyes. Something must be done! So I ask for your help please, before bullies like @Snarky drain these monsters dry, and more of them suffer.
   For every monster you can save, is a monster that can once more go back to doing monstrous things. Thank you for your time, good sir, and may your blessings help all those in need. What you do matters, and if helping monsters in need don't matter, nothing matters!

Signed: @BjorJlen (@Trel)... 🙂

• Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

2 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Hello...
   My name is @BjorJlen (@Trel in game), and I am here to request that you send me some good old cash so that I may help a certain group of monsters in game. You see, I have noticed that during this ToT season, many, if not all Heroes ( and Villains too like @Snarky) have been going door to door, saying Trick or Treat, and if some nice loving monsters appear to give them some candy, they are immediately jumped and beaten to a pulp by said Heroes/@Snarky...
   And then they take their shoes as an added insult...
   I find this deplorable, and quite unbecoming of a Hero (though I suppose in @Snarky's case, they are lucky he didn't just give them a little nip on the neck too). Because of this, these poor unsuspecting monsters have become destitute, homeless, and poor as all can be. They don't even have any candy anymore! So I have decided to try and do something about this, and give them all some Influence to get them back on their poor monstrous feet, and start anew. And I need your help @Yomo Kimyata!
   So I am here to ask if you could please send me some cash so I may distribute it to these poor unfortunate beaten up abused monsters & souls. It is for a good cause, as even the citizens of our fair city are now looking at these monsters with disdain in their eyes. Something must be done! So I ask for your help please, before bullies like @Snarky drain these monsters dry, and more of them suffer.
   For every monster you can save, is a monster that can once more go back to doing monstrous things. Thank you for your time, good sir, and may your blessings help all those in need. What you do matters, and if helping monsters in need don't matter, nothing matters!

Signed: @BjorJlen (@Trel)... 🙂

BjorJlen is just a middle man.  Just send the cash directly to the monsters...@Snarky 🙂 

• Haha 1

1DII.gif

• Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

4 minutes ago, Snarky said:

BjorJlen is just a middle man.  Just send the cash directly to the monsters...@Snarky 🙂 

No! Don't do that please!
   That's just a ploy for @Snarky to get more treats is all (and shoes too)... 😉

• Haha 1

• 1 month later

One of the reasons I like Yomo, besides that he gives me free stuff, is that he teaches me new words.

Salmagundi is a fancy salad laid out on a presentation board or platter.  Like charcuterie but more protein and veggies than cured meat and cheese.  Who knew? 

Yomo.  Yomo knew.

image.thumb.jpeg.d4b1649f81f82a5d37cebb949f9ce646.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Game Master
On 7/27/2023 at 2:42 AM, lemming said:

Greetings!

I am Miss NotYom, a minion of Lord Recluse.   I have found a large stash of gold, hidden by the Gold Brickers in a boat in the harbor of Port Oakes.  Unfortunately, since I am watched at all times, I can not pilot the ship to Independence Port to be able to sell off the gold.  However, if I can get someone here that can pilot the ship for me, we can split the profit.   All I need you to do, is send me a small amount of influence to purchase proper credentials, and we will rake in more influence than you can hold in one bank account.

Seems legit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Know Thyself..."

Good job Gm Crumpet, but also take care. I am sure some here hold a grudge, and don't play fair lol... 😉

• Thanks 1

hi!

it's me, Figs.  Many players often send me inf at my global @finnthehuman - and for good reason!

I really need ~2.5BN right now, for shadow auras.  unfortunately my paws hurt too badly to farm all that up.

I also had to take down my sub site - onlyfigs.paragoncity - because it's against the corporate handbook apparently.

so please contribute, kupo!

spacer.png

shadow Figs

Edited by honoroit
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

100mm is 100 million inf, and I'm only going to send it to people who send me in-game emails as mentioned in the instructions.

Happy hunting!

I've advised some acquaintances you're still running this -- and I hope a few of them have recently taken advantage of it.

12 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

You know I can delete your posts and ban you from the forum? That would be rude 😛 

Do me next!!

What are we talking about?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Right 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 11/6/2023 at 12:52 AM, GM Crumpet said:

You know people can just hit the return to sender button?

• Thumbs Up 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server