We need vehicles in game

Snarky

10 minutes ago, MoonSheep said:

please keep arms and legs fully inside the mega death rocket scooter at all times to avoid loss of life and limb

If you are within 5 meters of that thing when it tries to launch.... what are those, grenades?... you are at risk of life and limb.

But give it to a Freak and he will absolutely weld his torso to it and call himself a 'Freak Vespa-taur!'.

36 minutes ago, mechahamham said:

If you are within 5 meters of that thing when it tries to launch.... what are those, grenades?... you are at risk of life and limb.

But give it to a Freak and he will absolutely weld his torso to it and call himself a 'Freak Vespa-taur!'.

That is a Vespa TAP 150 with a 75mm recoilless rifle.  AR Blasters eat your hearts out 

Kleines kettenkraftrad

(small tracked motorcycle). Just a machine gun on the back though.  Could pull a hill so steep no human could stay on. Used as small tractors after the war

image.jpeg

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, wjrasmussen said:

Pogosticks that make noises on each bounce.

Played a tabletop vampire game where one seriously crazy vampire with an explosive fetish (malkavian) rode a pogo stick with a backpack chock full of various bombs…some homemade 

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Snarky said:

image.jpeg.ffd6822847dce8591aea004a92bbf652.jpeg

Is that a Recoiless RIfle?

• Thumbs Up 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

Kleines kettenkraftrad

(small tracked motorcycle). Just a machine gun on the back though.  Could pull a hill so steep no human could stay on. Used as small tractors after the war

Light artillery tractor was the role it served. There is some argument over the development process; one school of thought was that it was to fill the requirement for a light tractor that would fit in a Ju52. It was never formally armed; later production included clamps for holding two rifles, one on each side at the rear of the handrail. A variant was produced with a pipe frame to hold wire spools for laying field telephone cable, and there were prototypes of a larger version with a second bench seat facing forward above the engine behind the driver. Toward the end of the war, it was used by the Luftwaffe as a tow vehicle for the Me262 and Me163 fighters. Approximately 8500 were produced by NSU during and after the war. It had a problem with breaking teeth off of the gears in the transmission; this was due to their being milled from aluminum to save strategic materials; survivors that have had the gears replaced with new ones milled from proper steel do not have this problem.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Snarky said:

image.jpeg.ffd6822847dce8591aea004a92bbf652.jpeg

Not quite what I had imagine you would use on a Speed run Snarky. I expected some pimped up hearse with your coffin in back, or a Dragula. Not a 75mm mounted on a disposable scooter. But then again, I wouldn't be shocked in the least to see you ride into battle on a Moped while listening to "Ride of the Valkyries" by Richard Wagner.

Edited by Neiska
Music link!
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ZekeStenzland said:

I’ve often heard motorcycles referred to as ‘crotch rockets,’ but this seems to take it a bit too literally…

needs a bumper sticker that says "overcompensating..."

Overland villain chaser.  So many things that just dont make sense due to the hero in the jogger.  Sure if it was someone slow like Green Arrow or I don't know, Jimmy Olsen.  But Supes?  Guarantee not faster than a locomotive (or a speeding bullet).  And why would he need a protective window, he is immune to gunfire (sand Kryptonyte).  How does he control it?  Kenner you baffle me!  Baffle I say!

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

16 hours ago, MoonSheep said:

please keep arms and legs fully inside the mega death rocket scooter at all times to avoid loss of life and limb

Wouldn't that prevent the gun from firing?

Isn't the gun's job to cause loss of life and limb?

• Haha 1