Speed Task Forces

Corruption

12 hours ago, Bloodom said:

Level shift glitch on rooftop once again, costed 15 seconds.

Amazing to think ~15 minutes times used to be good for teams on Live. Even at the beginning of this thread, a mere 6 months ago, 11-12 minutes Apex were posted. Now you're pushing sub 10, solo. Great stuff!

• Like 1

Looking over this thread has been extremely humbling. I thought my friend and I were legends due to times like our 13min MC or 16min ITF, but it turns out we're turtles in comparison. I guess it's just because we don't really ever encounter other speedrunners and do the runs with pubs. Nice to know CoH has a decent speed community. Any chance I can hang with any of y'all? Would love to see what a full stack of runners could accomplish first hand. 😛

AKA @Shibbs

9 hours ago, buttbaron said:

Looking over this thread has been extremely humbling. I thought my friend and I were legends due to times like our 13min MC or 16min ITF, but it turns out we're turtles in comparison. I guess it's just because we don't really ever encounter other speedrunners and do the runs with pubs. Nice to know CoH has a decent speed community. Any chance I can hang with any of y'all? Would love to see what a full stack of runners could accomplish first hand. 😛

Most of us are on Excelsior and from my experience, anyone is welcome to join. 

That CoT is just blistering fast. Have to realize each glowie takes 5 seconds, not to mention page load times just zoning from outside the tunnels to in the tunnels, then from the cave door to inside the caverns - which even with a fast system is going to be 3-5 seconds. And navigating the twisty lumpy surface  in the cavern.. I thought I was doing well with my solo time of 3:12. (which I think I could improve on by at least a couple seconds.) 

image.thumb.png.a05ef8ea546cca1d54016086b5c56565.png

image.thumb.png.2e57ba9ed3caabcb3c7576d029abbc8d.png

Edited by Ukase
Better time