Speed Task Forces

Corruption

It's stuff like this that makes me laugh at the "REALLY HARD WAY TEAM FORMING, MUST HAVE ALL INCARNATES AND FULL IO BUILDS WITH LONGBOW LORE PETS AND DISCORD AND THE BLOOD OF YOUR FIRSTBORN CHILD" spam on Excelsior.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

7 hours ago, Bloodom said:

I did some big goofs during this run, can certainly be closer to–if not a little less than–20 minutes.

Nice job. The entire TF is pretty easy to solo. The only uncertainty comes from pulling the Freedom Phalanx. 

I'm still not exactly sure how the AI works. I've done what I thought were successful pulls, only to have  a few more Heroes decide to show up in the middle of the fight. 

Everyone plays different.  I don't love "Speed TFs"  I enjoy "quick TFs" like a hour Synapse or a 30 min Posi 1.  I do not enjoy TFs done at +levels.  Except ITF, when it is clearly stated up front.  And I loathe "Speed TFs" that are for w/e reason set at +levels, with little or no warning.

I am (from what I gather) a boring player. I just like to plod through and pick up rewards, enjoying when my teammates work smoothly and sort of getting by otherwise. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 2/21/2020 at 10:06 PM, macskull said:

It's stuff like this that makes me laugh at the "REALLY HARD WAY TEAM FORMING, MUST HAVE ALL INCARNATES AND FULL IO BUILDS WITH LONGBOW LORE PETS AND DISCORD AND THE BLOOD OF YOUR FIRSTBORN CHILD" spam on Excelsior.

Do some folk really demand a discord to play in a team? 😲

Edited by Lunchmoney

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

1 hour ago, Lunchmoney said:

Do some folk really demand a discord to play in a team? 😲

I think it's just the general idea that more people seem to be of the opinion that you need to overlevel, overprepare, and overpower everything from the word GO to even have a chance at completion. Many MMOs will have people like this. Memories of WoW and my being disallowed to do the lowest tier old raid because I didn't have the highest tier new raid gear despite outgearing the old raid anyway.

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Weird question.. But how are you getting literal screenshots of your screens? When I use my own methods, it does not show my trays, maps, any game info whatsoever. Just a crystal clear image of whatever is before me. What am I doing wrong here?