What’s the most bombastic name in your stable

liveevil2000

As the title says. 

I have a love for names like this. 

what is the most over the top bigger than life name for a toon you have.?

and what is the concept of the toon?

I’ll go first. 
HyperSonic MegaClaw

born with the ability to morph and mold his bones into any basic shape. Usually barbs and spikes.  Coupled with the ability to move so fast he practically teleports. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Extreme CAT-Beam, cat-looking Beam rifle/something Sent. who also has the title "Extreme", so his name reads as "The Extreme Extreme CAT-Beam" now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Boom Boom Britta - Dual Pistols Kinetics - There's Enough Boom for Everyone!  She channels Kinetic energy through her G-Guns.  Super loud and super pink.

Totally Cali - MA/SR Brute - The Action Fashion Doll Come To Life - Now With Stiletto Kick Action!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Short-lived troller (and talk-show host turned vigilante) Opera Windfury. I'll let you guess the powersets.:-)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

19 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Guns N Roses - DP/Plant Blaster, fan of rock ballads and hair bands. 

I just recently made a toon named Gunson Rosas.:-)

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

When I was a whee lad I had 2 gym Teachers in middle school. One was Coach Allen, a real hard ass and Coach Ryder. Coach Ryder was a great coach and never called us dirtbags or worthless scum pops like coach Allen always did even though I'm sure he meant it with good intentions as he made us run lap after lap after lap, We all had really strong legs. 

Anyhow, to get back to the subject. I named one of my tanks after Coach Ryder cause he caught a lot of crap since his first name was Dick.

So, Dick Ryder was made into a meta hero.. WP/SJ

I wouldn't say it's BOMBASTIC but it's funny as hell.

@Etched

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/25/2023 at 4:56 PM, biostem said:

I have a beast mastery/thermal radiation mastermind named "Cooke D. Animals"

At one point (before the buff) I rolled a Necro/Thermal named ZOMG Flaming Zombies, but never actually played him

• Haha 2

What this team needs is more Defenders

This is really hard!  I have over 600 alts and maintain a file on my phone whenever I get inspired for a new name/concept.

But if I had to choose:

• Mr. Crisp - fire/rad Sentinel.  Something a mad scientist armored head to toe with heat resistant armor plate and a flame shield mask shooting flames from his proprietary integrated flame system through his hands.  His special suit has, on more than one occasion, surprised everyone, even himself, at just how durable and effective he can be at saving the world.
  • Ms. Crisp - fire/nature corruptor.  The ex-wife of ... Mr. Crisp.  Always had a close relationship with nature and through a horrible explosion (the cause of which we don't discuss) she was horribly altered to where her entire body is constantly smoldering and she's completely burnt, head to toe.  She wandered the Earth without any clothes since she doesn't really need any since she's literally a walking burnt-to-a crisp being.  Through the "incident" she was gifted with powers that allow her to use both the ever burning flames of her body as well as the surrounding natural life forms to defend herself.
Edited by evetsleep
  • Thumbs Up 1