Spirit tree alternates

Greycat

Little holiday thought....

Would it be possible to have alternate spirit tree models? Obviously they'd have to be about the same size, but a little fir Bolg "hiding" as one, a small Christmas tree, something like the fall trees (or just a bush...) for alternate graphics might be fun.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

The hidden Firbolg (that stays hidden despite being an obvious Firbolg) for the Halloween Event, a small snow-covered tree for the Winter Event, and a rose bush (or a "rose tree") for the Valentine's Event maybe? (Maybe even a hidden mini-Razorvine during something else?)

I’m kind of the opposite mindset myself. I’d want to replace the spirit tree with one of the bigger, more robust ones out of Nature Affinity. Currently the tree of life looks like a damn sickly shrub Charlie Brown picked out for a Christmas play trying to cosplay as a messenger to Moses!

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Sakura Tenshi said:

Currently the tree of life looks like a damn sickly shrub Charlie Brown picked out

Yeah, I agree here.  If a larger tree isn't in the cards, maybe a new model that looks like a nice small tree?  Like a bonsai tree or something?  I imagine it being drawn with a base, so little bits of moss, rocks and gravel spread about the base to add to the effect.  Like a waist high version of this:

bonsai-tree.jpg.d031612a322d818d99d36cd21fa787a5.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 1:12 AM, Greycat said:

Little holiday thought....

Would it be possible to have alternate spirit tree models? Obviously they'd have to be about the same size, but a little fir Bolg "hiding" as one, a small Christmas tree, something like the fall trees (or just a bush...) for alternate graphics might be fun.

Vampire Survivors: How to unlock Peppino

On 10/9/2023 at 5:59 PM, Sakura Tenshi said:

I’m kind of the opposite mindset myself. I’d want to replace the spirit tree with one of the bigger, more robust ones out of Nature Affinity. Currently the tree of life looks like a damn sickly shrub Charlie Brown picked out for a Christmas play trying to cosplay as a messenger to Moses!

Heck, one or more of my characters would go for a dead tree from one of the outdoor maps, wouldn't mind a burning tree either.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 10/5/2023 at 12:56 AM, Rudra said:

The hidden Firbolg (that stays hidden despite being an obvious Firbolg) for the Halloween Event, a small snow-covered tree for the Winter Event, and a rose bush (or a "rose tree") for the Valentine's Event maybe? (Maybe even a hidden mini-Razorvine during something else?)

Hmm maybe a costume shop option called "holiday tree", which auto-switches to the corresponding tree during holiday events, but returns to the standard tree the rest of the time?

or berries you and team can pick, they become a temp power, last 30m, have a few charges.... strong hot.

it'd be something other than: 'spirit tree needs to have 800% or more base regen if its static, and not stack with those from other people'

plus, christmas'y!

spacer.png

Christmas Figs

• Thumbs Down 1