Lesbian Hellions

_NOPE_

I just wanted to share... since I was bored at work, I decided to look for a website that I vaguely remembered that had collected all sorts of strange and funny CoH bios (I haven't found the site yet), but in my Google search, I came across this:

bTkCMPF.png

So, funnily enough, apparently there WERE a couple of "lesbian hellions" out there... Alexandra and Anna Romanov... WHAAAA????  MmcrG7p.gif

Just something I thought was kind of funny.

• Like 2
I'm out.

This really upset me. The other day people were talking about how the new female Skulls will spawn with the old Skull Girlfriend NPCs, and that the lesbian Skulls were cool. I said it's the lesbian Hellions you gotta watch out for, and no one got the reference. Then it turned out even I couldn't remember the name of the character that had that bio. I couldn't find it anywhere. Anyone know?

• Like 1

Is this the bio you were thinking of? Good stuff from the before-before times! Unfortunately, the image I found of the bio doesn't include the character's name, but I do wonder how things turned out between him and Fine Blaze.

What are you saying? It says right there his name is Wonederful!

Thanks for posting that. I'd hate for that piece of community culture to be forgotten.

Thanks for posting that. I'd hate for that piece of community culture to be forgotten.

D'oh! Well, dip me in pumpkin spice and throw me to the soccer moms, you're right! You're very welcome. I wish the wayback machine's search functions worked a little better...there were a *lot* of gems like this on the old forums!

There was another one I really liked, can't remember the name naturally. Unlike some of them, it didn't really seem like a kid wrote it. Rather, it was more like someone intentionally wrote something ridiculous. It was when issue 5 was on the test server and people were trying out the new archery power sets; I remember the bio had something like "he was exposed to dangerous chemicals that made a quiver full of arrows grow out his back and he was like , 'wtf?'"

Also Sing Sang Song, a classic. This image shows up when searching for "lesbian hellions coh" on Google, weirdly enough.

singsangsong.jpg

• Like 1

D'oh! Well, dip me in pumpkin spice and throw me to the soccer moms, you're right! You're very welcome. I wish the wayback machine's search functions worked a little better...there were a *lot* of gems like this on the old forums!

I can't quite remember the full name, but it was something like Wonederful Scrapper, only I don't think that was it.  But it was more than just Wonederful. 

There was another one I really liked, can't remember the name naturally. Unlike some of them, it didn't really seem like a kid wrote it. Rather, it was more like someone intentionally wrote something ridiculous. It was when issue 5 was on the test server and people were trying out the new archery power sets; I remember the bio had something like "he was exposed to dangerous chemicals that made a quiver full of arrows grow out his back and he was like , 'wtf?'"

Also Sing Sang Song, a classic. This image shows up when searching for "lesbian hellions coh" on Google, weirdly enough.

singsangsong.jpg

HAHA! I missed seeing the Deth Kicker too! There were a whole bunch of those. Damn I wish I could even remember the URL of that site, so that if it was gone I could find it via the wayback machine...

I'm out.

I remember on live when I was tickled by the character name "Hero Man". I sent him a tell, saying how much I loved the name. He replied, and said his 6-year old son named his toon for him, and sat on his lap while he played.

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

I remember on live when I was tickled by the character name "Hero Man". I sent him a tell, saying how much I loved the name. He replied, and said his 6-year old son named his toon for him, and sat on his lap while he played.

That is adorable. Can you imagine that child is at least 13 now? Are they playing with us now?!

That is adorable. Can you imagine that child is at least 13 now? Are they playing with us now?!

This makes me wonder what ever happened to Sister Flame.

• Like 1

This makes me wonder what ever happened to Sister Flame.

Her father posted about her on the CoH Survivors Facebook page almost two months ago:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoHSurvivors/permalink/2172650202820633/?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

My banned AE masterpiece was The Monstrous Regiment of Lesbian Hellions.  Probably hasn't aged well, but I still think it was funny.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

• 2 months later
On 6/17/2019 at 1:07 PM, coffeethrall said:

GPmawGY.jpg

Is this the bio you were thinking of? Good stuff from the before-before times! Unfortunately, the image I found of the bio doesn't include the character's name, but I do wonder how things turned out between him and Fine Blaze.

I apologize for necro-ing this thread, but my dad only just linked this to me. And I want to thank you for my bio back. I have been embarrassed by it to all hell for quite some time, but it's good not to lose it. I'll just be sure to hold onto it this time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Formerly Dradan on the old Forums

21 hours ago, UDBV1 said:

I apologize for necro-ing this thread, but my dad only just linked this to me. And I want to thank you for my bio back. I have been embarrassed by it to all hell for quite some time, but it's good not to lose it. I'll just be sure to hold onto it this time.

If you are claiming this we all wanna know what happened to with Delightful!

Edited by EmmySky
  • Like 1

Feline Blaze was my sister's character. So once the bio started getting recognition on the Protector forums and that detail came up and people started calling it weird. Me being a dumb kid I wasn't thinking about those incestuous implications at the time. So I fixed it by making another character named Delightful and changed the bio to mention Delightful instead of Feline Blaze.

Formerly Dradan on the old Forums

I still think that The Monstrous Regiment of Lesbian Hellions was the best thing I ever wrote for AE.  Not sure it has aged all that well, though.

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291