Can't use the transit to get back to Atlas. Stuck in Kings Row.

The train in the small side room where you get off isn't interractable, go into the main station to get on.  If you can't click the main train, wait for the doors to close and try again.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

14 minutes ago, ZekeStenzland said:

That’s why you should play red side. The ferry entrance and exit is the same!

Separating the in and out was useful in the early days, when there was no other 'fast travel' and you often had a dozen people at the station at once.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

12 minutes ago, Snipe87 said:

I got it sorted. Years ago there wasn't an entry and exit, it was all the same. Thanks everyone!

Um, actually, as my note above points out... it was the original "fix" for crowding, right from the beginning. But it's an easily forgotten detail.

And if we're going to do this...

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Microphone 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

51 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

I still do at times ...

I keep forgetting whether the badge marker is in enter or exit chamber at the tram station in the archived Atlas Park.  I feel very stupid running around the entrance area without result, then more stupid when I realize there's no one around to wonder why I'm acting stupidly.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Techwright said:

I keep forgetting whether the badge marker is in enter or exit chamber at the tram station in the archived Atlas Park.  I feel very stupid running around the entrance area without result, then more stupid when I realize there's no one around to wonder why I'm acting stupidly.  

It’s worse than that. Echo: Atlas Park has the badge at the exit. Recluse’s Victory has the badge at the entrance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/9/2024 at 8:51 PM, Shenanigunner said:

Um, actually, as my note above points out... it was the original "fix" for crowding, right from the beginning. But it's an easily forgotten detail.

And if we're going to do this...

I was Badging over Goldside and thought of this issue when catching the transit. That problem doesn't exist there and so your entrance and exits are exactly the same

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

On 2/9/2024 at 7:57 PM, ZekeStenzland said:

That’s why you should play red side. The ferry entrance and exit is the same!

Lol no wonder red side is pretty bleak, that's one of the only reasons to play there!😉

• Haha 2

On 2/9/2024 at 2:50 PM, Shenanigunner said:

...and we all do that at least once. 🙂

I did it. That's how you learn.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

25 minutes ago, MrAxe said:

Lol no wonder red side is pretty bleak, that's one of the only reasons to play there!😉

"But the trains run on time!"