has it become a race?

I believe that this development team should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a character on the Moon and returning it safely to the Earth. No single content project in this period will be more impressive to players, or more important for the long-range exploration of the game, and none will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish.

But why, some say, the Moon?  Why choose this as our goal?  And they may well ask, why climb the highest mountain?  Why, 20 years ago, fly over Steel Canyon?  Why does Lumi play Savage Assault?

We choose to go to the Moon.  We choose to go to the Moon... *pause for applause*  We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win, and the others, too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Finland 1
  • Moose 1
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1
  • Microphone 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

3 minutes ago, Luminara said:

I believe that this development team should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a character on the Moon and returning it safely to the Earth. No single content project in this period will be more impressive to players, or more important for the long-range exploration of the game, and none will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish.

But why, some say, the Moon?  Why choose this as our goal?  And they may well ask, why climb the highest mountain?  Why, 20 years ago, fly over Steel Canyon?  Why does Lumi play Savage Assault?

We choose to go to the Moon.  We choose to go to the Moon... *pause for applause*  We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win, and the others, too.

I am a jelly doughnut.

• Haha 1
  • Moose 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

What, me worry?

17 hours ago, shortguy on indom said:

has it become a race? 

For some people yes.  They don't know what they're missing though by turning it into just that though.

• Thumbs Up 3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

22 hours ago, Luminara said:

You are going to get a bullet to the head if you arent careful. 🙂

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

3 hours ago, High_Beam said:

You are going to get a bullet to the head if you arent careful. 🙂

Heads of state are assassinated.  Religious leaders are assassinated.  Powerful figures in organizations are assassinated.  I'm a nobody, and nobody wastes a bullet on a nobody.

43 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Heads of state are assassinated.  Religious leaders are assassinated.  Powerful figures in organizations are assassinated.  I'm a nobody, and nobody wastes a bullet on a nobody.

So the greatest threat to you... is you? 🤔

(I bet you already knew that...) 😉 

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

1 hour ago, Mister Mass said:

So the greatest threat to you... is you? 🤔

We're all our own worst enemies.

Not to be confused with wurst enemas.  Though some people are that.

• Haha 1