Farewell Naomi, and thanks for the great costume updates!

As the title says, on behalf of the community I'd like to say thank you for your time, patience, and passion supporting this game. I assume you worked on other things than just costumes, but that's where I saw most of your interaction on the forums. Just like I said when Piecemeal moved on, I also wish you success in your next endeavor!

Screenshot_20240224_180059_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7c32971429a287e140786b6f51e167a3.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 6

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Thank you Naomi for all the work you have done and all the goodness you have gives us. Though it may seem that we are an ungrateful lot that when you provide, we just keep asking for more, we really do appreciate all that you've done.

Good luck on all your future endeavors.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Man, it's not the first time a Dev steps down and we only learn of it by someone noticing their tag. We can't even throw them a proper good-bye party like they all deserve.

• Like 5

Thank you!

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?