Can we post self-congratulatory milestone screenshots?

EmperorSteele

Personal milestone here; Thanks to Veracow and his nightly runs, I have just passed my total of 1344 on Live;

screenshot_191105-23-36-45.thumb.jpg.86721029bdffd687468c89216bd04dc9.jpg

This is of course thanks to all the new badges on Everlasting, and the lowered requirements of some as well as the far more active cowmunity (I never had all the healing badges on Live, but Rikti Moo'thership Raids and Rebirth Cow Ephiphany has got it now!) ... but it feels good all the same! Now to push onwards and catch up with some of you 1500+ burgers!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later

Well looked like I was the first to get back into the server this morning and after seeing the event was on, started grinding the Winter badges.  All done.  I now stand at 1525 badges with only 5 badges awaiting for completion. Am I the first to finish the event?

Voltor1525.jpg

Edited by Voltor
  • Like 2

25 alts with all the badges!

7 hours ago, Voltor said:

Well looked like I was the first to get back into the server this morning and after seeing the event was on, started grinding the Winter badges.  All done.  I now stand at 1525 badges with only 5 badges awaiting for completion. Am I the first to finish the event?

Dunno about the other shards, but on Torchbearer we had a few of us who hit 1525 fairly early in the event yesterday. Spider verified us as soon as we announced it, and took screenshots which were posted in the leaderboard thread (HERE). For those of us who cared to accounce our badge totals, TopDoc was the first to get to 1525, which was posted about 15-16 hours before the forums are telling me you posted in this thread. 

3 hours ago, Piyerus said:

Dunno about the other shards, but on Torchbearer we had a few of us who hit 1525 fairly early in the event yesterday. Spider verified us as soon as we announced it, and took screenshots which were posted in the leaderboard thread (HERE). For those of us who cared to accounce our badge totals, TopDoc was the first to get to 1525, which was posted about 15-16 hours before the forums are telling me you posted in this thread. 

Good old TopDoc, one of the best players I remember from the old days. 🙂

Also Torchbearer is not my main toon's home.

Edited by Voltor

25 alts with all the badges!

• 2 weeks later

Well, finally over the last hump. It took me a lot longer than most of you, and just a little bit longer than my badge rival. He got #1500 about 15 minutes before I did with the Really Hard Way. That seems like a bad ass finish to me, but apparently it left him feeling pretty down 😞 . On the other hand, check out the one that put me over the top:

1800824009_malice1501couldntcareless.thumb.png.9a868c620eb55d0c44053f762b57eb0c.png

Obviously untrue. 🙂

Edited by Tad Cooper
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Add me now to the 1500+ club!

491372666_1501Badges.thumb.jpg.8d95de80ac47a1eac6430231a2cbcb74.jpg

I'm almost out of ones I can realistically get now; a few days AFK milking damage taken might be possible, but actually squeezing damage done from my udders is seeming to take forever!  I've got Faathim I haven't stampeded through yet, weirdly the Cowvern of Transcendence I have cowmpleted but the badge doesn't seem to be on Bov, and there's 2 more for Weekly Strike targets I need to get which will be a slow, repetitive grind.  After that, it's going through the online Moogle Docs list of all badges seeing if any obscure ones have been missed. I think it's mostly the rest of the Valentines outside of deliveries and the purchasable historical ones when we get back around to the launch anniversary...

• Like 3

Haha, not really! It was "Partner", which most people got the first time the Cavern of Transcendence trial was the WST. I slacked off and ran it 30 times over 3 days ;_; (though actually I completed a Kahn to get the last ding on that badge just for shits and giggles). Besides, the whole point of this thread is to show off! A badge total doesn't mean much unless you can see who did it =D

On 12/19/2019 at 2:54 AM, EmperorSteele said:

And DONE UNTIL SPRING!

So let's see, with 5 Valentine badges you cown't get right now, is the total of available badges ... *tap tap tap* ... 1530?

I'm trying to work out which ones I'm still short, it's not easy trying to manually sync them all up.  I'm at 1505 cowrently, and know I don't have Master of ITF (maybe tonight!)  the 5 Valentines, and 14 Anniversary badges; the deal 100m and take 25m, 50, and 100m damage (soooo much AFk resting to get those, sigh) which then takes me to 1529.  

I thought I'd done, but don't seem to have Arriviste (which is now a separate badge to Trusted? I've missed that until next Halloween if so, boo)

I also don't have "A Nemesis Plot", but I'm not aware of the event ever having happened? So is this cownted?

Any of you cowmpletionists care to share some tips as to the total and where to milk the last drops of badging until the anniversaries? Thank moo!

On 12/20/2019 at 10:07 AM, BovineAvenger said:

So let's see, with 5 Valentine badges you cown't get right now, is the total of available badges ... *tap tap tap* ... 1530?

I'm trying to work out which ones I'm still short, it's not easy trying to manually sync them all up.  I'm at 1505 cowrently, and know I don't have Master of ITF (maybe tonight!)  the 5 Valentines, and 14 Anniversary badges; the deal 100m and take 25m, 50, and 100m damage (soooo much AFk resting to get those, sigh) which then takes me to 1529.  

I thought I'd done, but don't seem to have Arriviste (which is now a separate badge to Trusted? I've missed that until next Halloween if so, boo)

I also don't have "A Nemesis Plot", but I'm not aware of the event ever having happened? So is this cownted?

Any of you cowmpletionists care to share some tips as to the total and where to milk the last drops of badging until the anniversaries? Thank moo!

So, for "dealing 100M damage", what you can do is load up the first mission in Mender Ramiel's arc, where you're a super-powered incaranate and you're tossing around AVs like chumps. Those bad guys are ACTUAL AVs with AV-level HPs and Regen. If you can set up a way to throw out an AoE every ~30 seconds (no faster than that, though, or else you'll melt them!), you can AFK that badge super easy!

Nemesis Plot hasn't happened on HC yet, but I'm sure they'll do an event, well, eventually.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 11:59 PM, EmperorSteele said:

So, for "dealing 100M damage", what you can do is load up the first mission in Mender Ramiel's arc, where you're a super-powered incaranate and you're tossing around AVs like chumps. Those bad guys are ACTUAL AVs with AV-level HPs and Regen. If you can set up a way to throw out an AoE every ~30 seconds (no faster than that, though, or else you'll melt them!), you can AFK that badge super easy!

Nemesis Plot hasn't happened on HC yet, but I'm sure they'll do an event, well, eventually.

Ahah, I did notice that one, but I didn't think of cheesing it! I'll give it a go with one of my milky rain powers, thank moo... right now I'm still stood kneeling in front of mobs, just starting the penultimate Damage Taken badge; sooooo moo'ch AFKIng!

1902738936_DualBadgers12-23.thumb.jpg.7f6153ee81ecd43c8ab337a25e1e12dc.jpg

As my main is stuck at 1511 waiting on the spring event and the May anniversary badges, I started another badger just for that satisfying "Badge Earned". Took soloing the Abandoned Sewer Trial today to get my secondary badger to the 1400 milestone. A large proportion of what he's still missing are day job badges. Hard to earn those when the character has only been around for less than 2 months and I've been so active on him.

• Like 3

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later